Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she let the children handle the ducklings no matter how tame they were! What if the mother got spooked and flew away they all got separated 🤦‍♀️

She's was probably wetting herself with excitement thinking it's so montessori forest school. Leave nature alone ffs
I thought this, they’re wild animals, not pets!

Reactions: 2
Her goals are playing bob the builder over getting her daughter a decent pair of shoes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d also love to genuinely know what her goals are. Above and beyond doing up the playroom/house. Does she have any other goals in life?

Reactions: 2
I’d also love to genuinely know what her goals are. Above and beyond doing up the playroom/house. Does she have any other goals in life?
Not sure had a chuckle at her comment on lara joanna jarvis disaster House buying blog lots advice on houses. How current house is not dream home but hopefully raise equity and location is everything.

Reactions: 3
Is sienna wearing kerrys old shoes in the latest stories🤨 scroll down to her posts from aug 2019 they look exactly the same!! Cant figure out how to upload a screenshot

Good spot! Thats hilarious age 8.
I think she's also wearing a pair of kerrys gym leggings, they are very bunchy at the ankles

Reactions: 4
Good spot! Thats hilarious age 8.
I think she's also wearing a pair of kerrys gym leggings, they are very bunchy at the ankles
Obviously if they really didnt have money for new then whatever but they can make all these trips to diy shops, buy their own clothes, new sofas door etc! Like come on even just get her a pair from a supermarket

Reactions: 6
Just had another look and they are definitely kerrys old shoes.
Why don't they give sienna a pair of trainers from their business 🤔

Obviously if they really didnt have money for new then whatever but they can make all these trips to diy shops, buy their own clothes, new sofas door etc! Like come on even just get her a pair from a supermarket
I know! Someone mentioned they got a pair of shoes in the sale at sainsburys for £4.50! And they aren't that much more full price so I was saying she could buy a pair or two if she went actually shopping instead of click and collect each week. Same with leggings and tops etc.

Reactions: 5
I went to nearby park on deprived Estate.
Was busy today but all the kids playing there were immaculate lovely clothes that fit and go together. Tidy clean clothes that were age appropriate and some lovely braided hairs style and plaits.
With Conway its lazyness as kids in less affluent areas are better dressed.

there’s no way they’re struggling! & if they are they should sort there priorities out & stop throwing money down the drain on a storage room & kit their kids out in decent clothes & shoes!

How can you have a business selling trainers... yet your kids walk round in shoes like that :cry:

a big pet hate (might just be me) is random socks like character ones with shoes so you can see the pattern through the shoes if that makes any sense.... something I’ve seen her do a lot

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210413_213257_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Look at the gap on those boats 😕 another pair of kerrys? It's really not hard to get your children a pair of shoes that fit and they are on half term take them in and try them on!

Screenshot_20210413_213305_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

And then there's romas who are battered and probably worn to death hand me downs 😔 I just feel sad for them!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel terrible saying this as I hate discussing the appearance of a child, but I can't believe she let them all turn up like that, especially when gifted the tickets. Surely you would want to make a good impression?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Are the using the smart trike as like a buggy/ pram for Roma now?

also splash park in the rain aria looked soaking wet bless her, can’t imagine anything worse than carting round Cold wet miserable kids for the rest of the day

Reactions: 8
Oh wow, did anyone else think Zeynep was like a middle aged woman?! I did!
She is very invested in family vlogs isn't she! Bless her though, her comments are always very well natured and it wouldn't harm Kerry to reply to her.
Someone commented on her curtains and suggested shutters. Kerry did her usual 'I like my curtains and they go well in the room' they don't go well and they aren't even nice 🤣
Oh my goodness 😂 I’m a little bit bothered by how much her curtains bother me. The way they get tucked behind the settee all right and wonky. I wish she would just let them hang properly and her photos would look much better. I need to get a life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are the using the smart trike as like a buggy/ pram for Roma now?

also splash park in the rain aria looked soaking wet bless her, can’t imagine anything worse than carting round Cold wet miserable kids for the rest of the day
I think their iCandy broke, so I guess they don’t want to buy a new pram at this stage and will just use the trike.

I’m hoping aria got changed straight after, or it was the last part of their day and they were straight back to the car.

Does anyone think they bring the girls up in quite a "boyish" manner? I teach my daughter to be as tidy and clean and as ladylike as possible, I dont see it in that household. I always think of slugs and snails not bunny tails looking them them😂
Eh? what are you on about 🤔 Playing in the mud etc is for boys and not ladylike? What is this 1950 😆

Reactions: 18
The worst part is they walk around smug as anything, totally oblivious thinking they are better than others.

Im pretty certain Sienna was wearing the Nike trainers that Aria is wearing last week.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my good god, why would you let your children walk around like that? I’m sorry but they look just a mess. I feel so sorry for them because Kerry takes absolutely no pride in her children what so ever. They don’t look presentable they look scruff. Everything is a mess. The outfits don’t go. She puts leggings with shorts and skirts instead of tights, she puts the wrong shoes with outfits and the fact she can’t even buy her own child some trainers and makes her wear her old ones that are miles too big is quite frankly disgusting. But she’ll spent however much on her cwoffee pods per week. Kerry stop walking around smug as tit thinking you’ve made it in life because you’re appalling. You don’t take care of those kids properly, you’re an absolute joke. Imagine being so blasé about your kids looking like they just fell out of a jumble sale whilst you’re walking around in your doc martens unphased. Nobody is jealous of people, people are embarrassed for you.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.