Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they will have no garden left if they extend to make a dining room

Reactions: 1
I never thought about how cold it would be actually. It will literally be freezing in their house with that all exposed and open.

They absolutely should have waited until they had the time and money to complete it all, or just leave it. Its going to be pointless anyway as so many have said.

Reactions: 3
Surely the first thing you’d do is have a proper back door fitted? Anyone could open that wooden one? 😳

Reactions: 4
Surely the first thing you’d do is have a proper back door fitted? Anyone could open that wooden one? 😳
I was thinking it doesn't look very secure too! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if that was me.
And considering kerry was subject to a break in when she was younger, I'd be surprised if she is.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking it doesn't look very secure too! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if that was me.
And considering kerry was subject to a break in when she was younger, I'd be surprised if she is.
I’m watching their renovation vlog and it looks very flimsy when Warren is trying to open it and theres only a small lock on it. One gust of wind and it’ll be open.

They mentioned the toilet being freezing and it has ‘gone mouldy because the girls refuse to use it’.

Their house must be upside down with stuff started and left or badly done.

To be fair if someone broke that back door down and looked in, they’d walk away 🤣

(Not making light of being robbed, we were a few years ago, but we’ve nothing worth taking, they took nothing at all, must have been cursing us 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair if someone broke that back door down and looked in, they’d walk away 🤣

(Not making light of being robbed, we were a few years ago, but we’ve nothing worth taking, they took nothing at all, must have been cursing us 🤣)
The state theConway's house is in, burglars would probably think the house had already been ransacked!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not posted at all today, not like her, maybe she’s got the message to take a break and focus more on the girls rather than posting utter tit every second of the day

She’s not posted at all today, not like her, maybe she’s got the message to take a break and focus more on the girls rather than posting utter tit every second of the day
Scrap that! She saw my comment and posted 2 mins later 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is sienna wearing kerrys old shoes in the latest stories🤨 scroll down to her posts from aug 2019 they look exactly the same!! Cant figure out how to upload a screenshot

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is sienna wearing kerrys old shoes in the latest stories🤨 scroll down to her posts from aug 2019 they look exactly the same!! Cant figure out how to upload a screenshot

They do! I think she said recently Sienna has big feet, so maybe they have started sharing.... can honestly say no matter how big my girls’ feet get they can Wear their own bloody shoes 🤣

Reactions: 1

Omg she is 🥺🥺🥺 just buy the kid some shoes that fit!!!! Fml this family 😢😒

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she let the children handle the ducklings no matter how tame they were! What if the mother got spooked and flew away they all got separated 🤦‍♀️

She's was probably wetting herself with excitement thinking it's so montessori forest school. Leave nature alone ffs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.