Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear! Anyone else would see that space as a storage area and nothing more. My grandparents house was very similar and it was essentially an overflow of the loft!
It would be great as a shed, storage. Then they wouldn't have to waste space on the ship high decking with that ugly tin shed.

I don't understand why she doesn't just cull the toys and keep them to a minimum.
Those kids will not spend time in there. What a waste

Reactions: 3
Sensible option: leave the back door and window where they are, brick up the shed door.

Conway option: brick up the back door and shed door, swap the back door for a wall the shed door for a window and the window for a back door. Leaving steps up to a window and a cliff edge down to the garden from the new door...
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how long it’s going to take for the toy cupboard, sorry ‘playroom’ to get finished now Warren is back at work!!! It’s going to be so cold in the house 🥶
Why did they not order all the things they needed so they could use today productively without having to traipse round loads of shops hunting for stuff. So badly planned 🤨😣

Reactions: 6
Sensible option: leave the back door and window where they are, brick up the shed door.

Conway option: brick up the back door and shed door, swap the back door for a wall the shed door for a window and the window for a back door. Leaving steps up to a window and a cliff edge down to the garden from the new door...
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
That would be a better idea, then she wouldn't have to go all the way through the playroom to get outside.

I wonder how long it’s going to take for the toy cupboard, sorry ‘playroom’ to get finished now Warren is back at work!!! It’s going to be so cold in the house 🥶
Why did they not order all the things they needed so they could use today productively without having to traipse round loads of shops hunting for stuff. So badly planned 🤨😣
And they are doing it "pay as you go".
What is the point? If its costing around 3k like they say and it will be slow progress if they are doing it on their own and B) will take a while to get that kind of money spare, even £500 a month will be a push so that's 6 months+ right there. My guess will be a year to complete unless they get things on credit to get it done quicker but in another year, Sienna will be 9, Aria will be 6 and Roma will be 3.

Possibly Roma will use it but the other 2 won't and Roma will just want to be with her sisters so it will end up being an empty room!

Reactions: 3
So they are paying as they go?! Does anyone else think it's totally irresponsible to not make any effort to save when we are in a pandemic and Warren was nearly made redundant?!
Don't they want a financial buffer?!

Reactions: 8
£195? I reckon they don’t spend that in a YEAR on Roma’s clothes & shoes!
I’d started typing a post and then quoted yours so I double typed 😅

I’m sure they get them cheaper seens as they’re selling them on. But same with everything they have, want to show off the brands etc 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh my, why start such messy, dirty work when you have no idea when you will finish it? Are they hoping the child geniuses and roma the barbarian decide to finish it Montessori style?? All i can think of is the dust and mess everywhere and the bloody drafts, not too mention not really safe for kids is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am fairly certain that my bathroom is bigger than what this ‘playroom’ is going to be. She would’ve been better making it the dining room like others have said, and having a toy space in the living room. I think most parents houses have ‘toy space’ in the living room for a while, until they get passed the age of bulky toys and stuff.

Reactions: 5
Their house must be freezing with a door that’s only fit for a shed, plus it dosent look the safest!

I am fairly certain that my bathroom is bigger than what this ‘playroom’ is going to be. She would’ve been better making it the dining room like others have said, and having a toy space in the living room. I think most parents houses have ‘toy space’ in the living room for a while, until they get passed the age of bulky toys and stuff.
They’re planning on adding an extension onto the ‘playroom’ in the future, from the kitchen. That will be the dining room 😂

• Haha
Yes
Their house must be freezing with a door that’s only fit for a shed, plus it dosent look the safest!

They’re planning on adding an extension onto the ‘playroom’ in the future, from the kitchen. That will be the dining room 😂
I read that on comments makes no sense you want a dining room off kitchen jot walk through a playroom carrying plates down a step and round the corner.
Whats behind kitchen window thought it was garden was why would they not extend kitchen outwards instead?

Yes
I read that on comments makes no sense you want a dining room off kitchen jot walk through a playroom carrying plates down a step and round the corner.
Whats behind kitchen window thought it was garden was why would they not extend kitchen outwards instead?
Because they are idiots. They should have saved up and got it all done properly at once rather than wasting money on half arsing it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.