Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she obviously reads here as shes making a point of Roma now wearing a hand me down jumpsuit....

Reactions: 2
I went to pound land yesterday & got my girls some lovely bits from there pep & co range! I always get stuff from there now as the quality isn’t to bad & it’s seriously cheap. Can get jumpers for a £2-3 for the littlest. There is literally no excuse to dress them the way she does!

she obviously reads here as shes making a point of Roma now wearing a hand me down jumpsuit....
The jumpsuit looked fit for the bin when Sienna wore it never kind handing it down. Only place I would have handed it to would have been the bin men 😂

Reactions: 3
Irritating she's using all the professional terminology in an attempt to show they know what they're doing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Irritating she's using all the professional terminology in an attempt to show they know what they're doing 🙄
Thank goodness for google hey Kerry?!! Any Tom dick and Harry can look these things up, you really are a clueless dunce 😂😂

Shame the membrane isn’t taught and batons not placed vertical on the membrane as will cause damp issues in time. They really are not as clued up as they would like to think.

Shame the membrane isn’t taught and batons not placed vertical on the membrane as will cause damp issues in time. They really are not as clued up as they would like to think.
I know nothing about building work, so I've no clue on what they're doing. I would love to hear the view of someone who works in the trade though, to see what they thought of how they're doing all of this.
The lintel thing, I am sure its purpose is not just the windowsill. We extended our property and the builder wanted us to check our deeds for the lintel on the second bedroom as we were building directly out and under it. I can't remember the reason, but it was a big issue whether the lintel was above the window or beneath.
I worry when the Conways come to sell, if someone has a survey on the home it will throw up a lot of issues.

Why do it over half term? The first half term you can do anything.

I’m decorating a bedroom in the evenings once my daughter is settled for the night and that feels like more than enough of a disruption.

Reactions: 1
Ultimately it is and still will be a single skinned outbuilding. They will lose 125mms at least from her dimensions. She is indeed dillusional. You can get anything from google, she doesn't actually know these things.

Ultimately it is and still will be a single skinned outbuilding. They will lose 125mms at least from her dimensions. She is indeed dillusional. You can get anything from google, she doesn't actually know these things.
It’ll just end up a dumping ground room, for even more of all their tit! As you said, that room will always be an outbuilding, it’ll never amount to anything else, they haven’t a clue whatsoever what they’re doing. Pair of plonkers they are

The door will take up one wall to get to the backgarden. The other walls willing have shelves. A corner kitchen. Some sofa type thing and a table and chairs. There will be no room to move around properly and how she will manage to take the bins out having to step over all that and it will be worse when the kids have tipped all the toys out.

Reactions: 6
I’m so bored of these stories about the ‘playroom’ Why didn’t she keep the house stuff separate. A post maybe but I really don’t wanna see 20 stories a day with a load of crap about how they know what they’re doing.

Reactions: 5
The door will take up one wall to get to the backgarden. The other walls willing have shelves. A corner kitchen. Some sofa type thing and a table and chairs. There will be no room to move around properly and how she will manage to take the bins out having to step over all that and it will be worse when the kids have tipped all the toys out.
Also every time the dog needs out it will have to be through the playroom as well. They should have kept the back door where it was.

Reactions: 5
Guarantee they’ll give up in the end! It makes me so cross that they are wasting all this money on tit like this when the girls are DESPERATE for new clothes and shoes, she is so neglectful in that sense. Pouring money down the drain when the girls have nothing, you are tit Kerry, you don’t deserve those girls as you never put their needs first. It’s all me me me me with you, so bloody selfish and self absorbed, as long as you don’t miss out you couldn’t give a damn

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think if anything they should put the dining table in there and have the bottom end of the living room as a small play area.

Reactions: 8
Someone in our family has the same type of single brick room built onto their house (already there when they moved in) and all it’s good for is storing their gardening tools.

They used to keep a second freezer in there too and nobody would go in as it was freezing cold for 90% of the year. When the door to the house was open the draft was shocking.

Someone in our family has the same type of single brick room built onto their house (already there when they moved in) and all it’s good for is storing their gardening tools.

They used to keep a second freezer in there too and nobody would go in as it was freezing cold for 90% of the year. When the door to the house was open the draft was shocking.
Didn’t Kerry say similar herself? That the girls wouldn’t use that toilet during the winter as it was too cold? So even though she says it is useful for them, actually they’ve not been using it.

I really hope it turns out well for them, and in to a usable space.

I find it weird they both have to go to the diy shops to get stuff. Surely better progress would be made if a) they ordered all they needed in one go or b) one stayed behind and worked while the other went to the shop?

Reactions: 10
Didn’t Kerry say similar herself? That the girls wouldn’t use that toilet during the winter as it was too cold? So even though she says it is useful for them, actually they’ve not been using it.

I find it weird they both have to go to the diy shops to get stuff. Surely better progress would be made if a) they ordered all they needed in one go or b) one stayed behind and worked while the other went to the shop?

Or kerry did housework 😂

I think they are stupid turning it into a playroom (if u can call it that). Since that area is the only access to the back garden it's even more nonsensical with the practicalities that come with going in and out of the back garden. Bins, dogs, washing etc

Last edited:
You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear! Anyone else would see that space as a storage area and nothing more. My grandparents house was very similar and it was essentially an overflow of the loft!

Reactions: 6

It’s the only bit of excitement Kerry gets. Warren is back to work tomorrow but she’s going to waste the girls holiday cracking on with it herself. Madness.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.