Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she tries very hard to be a lot like Rebecca meldrum in everything she does. She likes to be renovating, pretending she loves to be outdoors; Rebecca through her faults pulls off the edgy vibe in her clothing but Kerry seems to miss the mark everytime when trying to. Rebecca dresses her girls in a mismatched Boden style fashion that looks cute and works but Kerry’s girls just look like nothing fits and has been thrown together and doesn’t go..
I know it sounds mean but I see so many attempts at Kerry trying to be the same as her but not quite getting it.
I've always said the same. She has always aspired to be Meldrum. I said that when Meldrum was popular on youtube before the DLP lies.
Since Meldrum stopped YouTube I think she copies her a lot less but definitely still there.
Kerry should accept her kids arnt the right fit for boden. Not all kids are.

Her new Instagram picture she said Roma never liked napping anytime of the day. 🤔 Kerry Pinocchio because that's lies. She had her on 3 hour naps, the kid loves napping!! How many times did she film her napping! 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
For sure she only got her DM's (not even sure they are - but they might be similar) because of Meldrum.
I think Kerry thinks as she has three girls, they are the same. But they aren't, Meldrum has a huge following. It's a terrible thing to say, but the Meldrum girls are quite photogenic, where as sadly the Conway girls are not so. Although some of the pictures with Aria scowling are the best 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely she wouldn't picture herself saying she was off to meet a friend if she wasn't really?!
I reckon she would! This is the woman who literally films everything those kids do (kinetic sand/Montessori crap/sensory play) and nothing from the ‘friends’ house? Not even one of Roma playing? Not even a coffee cup...we all know that’s a favourite?!
Plus, Roma was actually walking and we all know Roma doesn’t walk anywhere!

Reactions: 1
I've always said the same. She has always aspired to be Meldrum. I said that when Meldrum was popular on youtube before the DLP lies.
Since Meldrum stopped YouTube I think she copies her a lot less but definitely still there.
Kerry should accept her kids arnt the right fit for boden. Not all kids are.

Her new Instagram picture she said Roma never liked napping anytime of the day. 🤔 Kerry Pinocchio because that's lies. She had her on 3 hour naps, the kid loves napping!! How many times did she film her napping! 🤥🤥🤥
She talks about her napping in her latest morning routine video!!! She says they run errands mid morning because Roma always naps at that time 🤣

Her food haul video is so badly filmed and edited. She is doing some weird hand stuff like she is on QVC. The camera isn't even set up properly, half the items are cut out of shot. She clearly moves the camera to the other side of the kitchen but hasn't cut that section out. It's just so poor considering this is her job and income.
Her bra is hanging out and her nails are all chewed down. I mean compare her to someone like Emily Norris or even Charlotte Taylor food hauls, there is no comparison.

Reactions: 8
She talks about her napping in her latest morning routine video!!! She says they run errands mid morning because Roma always naps at that time 🤣

Her food haul video is so badly filmed and edited. She is doing some weird hand stuff like she is on QVC. The camera isn't even set up properly, half the items are cut out of shot. She clearly moves the camera to the other side of the kitchen but hasn't cut that section out. It's just so poor considering this is her job and income.
Her bra is hanging out and her nails are all chewed down. I mean compare her to someone like Emily Norris or even Charlotte Taylor food hauls, there is no comparison.
Yes I thought that it was very poorly done. The moving of the tripod, and having her head cut out of shot. And being able to see her bra was just annoying. I have nothing against seeing bra straps, but why does she wear a wide bra strap with a thin vest too strap? That’s just stupid.

I actually dunno about the friends. I don’t think she has many, but I also don’t think it’s unreasonable not to film or take pictures at someone else’s house, and would never actually expect to see any pictures from something like that. In the past they have gone to christenings etc, but I think the majority of friends are actually warren’s friends and their partners.

Reactions: 3
ermmm I can’t see they different in the paint!! 😂😂 what a waste looks so bad!!!

Reactions: 2
ermmm I can’t see they different in the paint!! 😂😂 what a waste looks so bad!!!
Yep! Whatever way that’s been filmed the colour change isn’t overly dramatic! Can just about see it at the end, it’s much more or a Sandy colour. Personally I liked the grey.

The food haul was awful. I get that she’s trying to ‘put more effort in’ but if that’s the level of your effort; shoddy camera work, terrible editing etc then maybe just give it up now?

Reactions: 4
The new tripod method of showing the food shop was terrible!. Camera angles were well off, and shoddy editing.

Reactions: 6
Yep! Whatever way that’s been filmed the colour change isn’t overly dramatic! Can just about see it at the end, it’s much more or a Sandy colour. Personally I liked the grey.
She only did it because she got the paint for free. No way would she have considered repainting that wall if she was buying it herself.

The food haul was awful. I get that she’s trying to ‘put more effort in’ but if that’s the level of your effort; shoddy camera work, terrible editing etc then maybe just give it up now?
It was bad. Why didn't she cut out moving the camera. Why was she pointing to things you couldn't even see. Surely she watches Charlotte Taylor and Emily norris and whoever else and can see the level she has to at least meet.
It’s not hard to film a food shop I wouldn't think

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why (other then for content) she’s painted the panelling when they’ve got to squeeze a massive sofa through there soon and they will have to redo it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why (other then for content) she’s painted the panelling when they’ve got to squeeze a massive sofa through there soon and they will have to redo it 🤦🏼‍♀️
She did mention that warren had said not to bother for that very reason. Apparently she doesn’t listen to him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why go for a lighter colour, the way the kids wreck everything that will be marked in no time. She has no sense!

Reactions: 3
What an absolute waste of time doing that panelling, there’s so much else they need/want to do, the risk it will get ruined by sofa being delivered, plus the fact the grey was a much nicer colour in my opinion!

Panelling is to the 2020s what MDF was for the 90s and Artex was for the 70s. Future buyers will be ripping it out in a few years cursing the previous owners 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.