Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello2468

I agree, she is really cocky. The only reason she got that dump of a house was because she sold the most personal thing ever, giving birth for £10,000 is just shocking and desperate!! I'm now renting, it's a lovely house and I have decorated it to have I want it, one day I hope to buy my own place again but things happened and got in the way etc! However you would never see me putting personal pictures or parts of my life for money to ensure I had that, its not normal and the way she says insta vs reality while putting her shit hole of a home up makes me want to be sick, that isn't reality.... maybe in a council estate but not normal if you want your children to be brought up nicely and not dragged up. The girls are getting overweight not so much Aria but the other 2 are in need of a bit of help! How she let's her kids help themselves to snack because she can't be arsed to make them or keep an eye really angers me. How do they need that many snacks anyway? The portion sizes are ridiculous and no way children of their age need it. I smell bullying at school on the cards which is so sad. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind Kerry! Of course I love seeing my children happy, I want to give them everything in the world but would i and is that good for them in the long run? Absolutely not. Sort it out. Living in a dump is nothing to be proud of, I work full time while juggling my children and still manage to keep it all in check.

Ps I love how a few people are mugging her off on the latest post😂 nah Kerry on your own with that one.

Oh and does the table only pop out at Christmas and Easter😂
Just popping in here to say that just because you live in a council house doesn’t mean you have been “dragged up” and the majority of people are working and raising children the right way.
Kerry being a prime example. She lives in a house they bought but she is “dragging” her children up. Goes to show it doesn’t matter where you live or what type of house you live in... its about your parents choices. Council house or not. You will be shocked what goes on in some of the highest class of peoples houses (i see it all in my job). 🙂

Reactions: 21

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Am I the only person who just has one set of cushions for their sofa? I don’t have spring cushions, summer cushions etc. We just have the same ones all year....

Reactions: 20

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I’m come over here to check for comments on roma eating and putting her hands and slobber over a massive block of cheese. What the flying fuck is that all about!? She literally cannot say no can she? That is why those kids are uncontrollable. If she wants some cheese whilst you’re cooking then cut her some pieces off. Why has she given her a whole block to just put teeth marks in and chew all over the place so it either has to be put in the bin when she’s had enough or she will just probably put it back in the fridge 🤮 that’s disgusting and not teaching them anything. Food manners, to eat nicely, that you can’t have what you want when you want it.. fucking clueless that woman is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Doesn't appear that Warren did much to help with that birthday prep. Sienna did more! He cut up a bit of fruit and blew up a few balloons, between scrolling on his phone it seemed. He could have cleaned the kitchen whilst Kerry and Sienna did the balloons or vice versa. So very lazy, it would drive me mad to be rushing around and he just be sat there.

Guessing she ran out of chocolate fingers, the cake was only covered half the way round 🤔 I mean I am sure it was a nice day, but for me it's just so much unnecessary stuff. A balloon arch and all the dangling snowflakes and crap, its just money down the drain to be honest and it didn't even look good.

Its my sons birthday coming up. Obviously he can't have a party or anything, we've said he can choose what we have to eat that day and we will make the day as fun as we can, but the money he would have had on a party we will keep back for when things start to open up and have a day out as a family. I bet all that tat Kerry bought probably could have gone towards something like that, kids don't need the front room or kitchen all dressed up like that.

And those jeans do nothing for Kerry 🤐
I've got to say I don't see why decorating and making her child's birthday lovely is a bad thing, each to their own. I always go all out with decorations etc, because it's memories and it makes them feel special. Maybe it's just me though 😂x

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mummyto2girls_19

I actually think the picture of all the opened, half nibbled chocolate is disgusting. At a time when many are struggling financially it just shows greed & is totally insensitive. Buy your kids 100 eggs or buy them 1 I couldn’t care less, you do you but such a blatant waste is shameful!

Reactions: 19
Erm you can have a clean tidy home work and bring your children up right!! Not everyone can be a stay at home mum!! She’s such a knob!!!
She’s such a salty B***h sometimes. Ultimately she posts these things because she knows she‘s lazy. Two of her kids are in full time education and the other goes to ‘preschool’ and she’s a stay at home Mum so there’s no excuse for your house not to be clean and tidy. And IMO there’s no excuse for your children wearing scruffy, ill fitting clothes if you can afford to ‘renovate‘ and buy yourself £100 DMs just to keep up with Insta.

And manners and boundaries cost nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Can’t stop laughing when she calls the kids kindles ‘iPads’. They are kindles love, stop trying to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MissSunshine

It says on social blade she’s earn between £3-£41 a month, she’d be far better off looking for a job 🤦🏼‍♀️ how do they afford everything they have Range Rover the massive weekly shops if that’s all Kerry’s bringing in 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jeez.... that’s not even enough to pay their weekly cereal cost....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I’ve never known a mother say she couldn’t care less what her children are wearing. Ok if they’re just playing at home but if you go out anywhere you ensure they look reasonable at least? Hair brushed, clothes that fit and are weather appropriate etc. And as for a messy house - there is untidy and there is slobby. Shoving crap under, behind and down the side of the sofa is just plain lazy.

Reactions: 17

Nicolak18

Everyone sounding excited aboit Arias gift, Sienna " its ONly the LOL umm sign language thing" well she was quick enough to grab them out of her sisters hands! I dont want to be attacking a childs personality but shes unbearable 😖

Reactions: 16

TangerineCheesecake

I cringed watching this! She is going to slip off that stool one day!! And what if she slips and knocks the hot sauce onto her!! That was painful to watch.
and why can’t Kerry ever say no to her kids, if you want to just get dinner done then you say no you can’t help today roma, and roma needs to learn that you can’t always get what you want,it’s a lesson that needs to be learnt early! It’s life!!!

Attachments

• Wow

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She’s at it again, getting your words and terms mixed up again Kezza Luv, it’s not -

- Laundry Room it’s A CUPBOARD
- Renovating it’s DECORATING
- Business it’s A HOBBY

Think you need to go back to school.
In a way I do feel sorry for her to a certain extent (shock horror) but she seriously does think she is above everyone and everything. She’s just kidding herself at the end of the day, she knows deep down that it’s none of the terms she says, she knows it’s only a cupboard, and decorating and a little hobby, but she just has to big herself up to make her “look good” it’s a sad way to live, and her mental health must be all over the place, her behaviour is not normal
Is she not embarrassed. Everyone can see what it is. She films it for all to see. To call a cupboard a laundry room is just cringe. It's like calling kindles ipads. We can all see what it is. She should do herself a favour and just go live a normal life away from social media as she's making herself look a right twat.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Really annoys me when people get a big dick about having a 'girl gang' or 'boy gang' 😒
Well I have both so take that 😏
Seriously tho who cares.

• Heart
Her caption on the WBD post ‘we read one book and chucked the rest around the room’ - just why would you admit that or be proud of that? I would be ashamed if my children acted like that with their books and belongings. They really don’t care about anything at all! 😡

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
I can only speak for myself, but a clean and tidy home means my mind is also less chaotic and I can think straight.

• Heart

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
What on Earth is she on about?! This is the kind of thing that makes her sound stupid/ridiculous. If she was just like ‘we worked really hard, this is what we could afford and these are the improvements we are making’ I would think oh good for you but it’s all this ‘door goals’ ‘renovations’ ‘dream coming true’ shit that makes me roll my eyes! Who is she trying to kid, us or herself?

• Heart
  • Haha

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
New thread title - Kerry Conway #14 - New sofa on order and a new front door, but her cleaning skills and videos are still piss poor!

• Heart
  • Haha

Justlurking1

That kitchen is the stuff of nightmares.

Cream cupboards. White quartz. Brown wood effect Lino. Navy tiles. Black oven. Gold handles. Wooden shelves. Grey paint. And now a pink door. I just...no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 15