Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a new thread as we were waaaaaay over the limit... I'll comment below with who to credit the thread title too as I've forgotten already 😂🙈 had 19 likes, edited slightly to fit.
Continue here tattlers ♥

Also, a quick reminder to hit report on any post you think is causing an argument, using racist language, or is completely inappropriate so admin can do their job and we don't clog up the thread 👍

Anyone care to recap?

Edit: thanks to @xLJ03x for the winning title !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her stories today? Why are the kids being fed light yoghurt what is wrong with children's yoghurts I don't feel she has a healthy relationship with food and its pushed onto the kids.
She feeds them sugary cereal but then fat free light yoghurts it's all over the place
It drives me mad that she insists on giving them fat free yoghurt as well. Kids need fat! Give them full fat Greek yoghurt or whatever, but never fat free 😞

Reactions: 10
Argh the flipping title has cut off and now I can't fix it 😭
Does admin have to do it? Should read "glued to iPads every story"

Reactions: 1
I watch Kerry’s videos so I can stay up to date on here 🙈😂
Is she completely delusional? She thinks people watch her for renovations? I’ve always felt a bit sorry for her as it seemed so obvious she was trying to keep up with the Instagram mums etc but this makes it seem like she genuinely thinks she does renovations? And that these renovations may actually be of use to anybody? 😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
Is she completely delusional? She thinks people watch her for renovations? I’ve always felt a bit sorry for her as it seemed so obvious she was trying to keep up with the Instagram mums etc but this makes it seem like she genuinely thinks she does renovations? And that these renovations may actually be of use to anybody? 😴😴😴
Bless her. She’s not exactly done one of the “before/after” affairs you see on Instagram when it looks like a totally different house. Polishing a turd comes to mind for their renovations 🙊🙊

Reactions: 8
Edit: thanks to @xLJ03x for the winning title !
Ooh yippee.....3 in a row now! I must have a talent for rhyming 😂

Oh and I see on the bloody stories ‘Romi’s hair is getting so long’ ..... You know what springs to mind. Ever seen that episode of friends when Ross tries to make The Ross-a-tron stick?! Yeah, that!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh yippee.....3 in a row now! I must have a talent for rhyming 😂

Oh and I see on the bloody stories ‘Romi’s hair is getting so long’ ..... You know what springs to mind. Ever seen that episode of friends when Ross tries to make The Ross-a-tron stick?! Yeah, that!! 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, Roma’s hair is definitely longer, but it’s a real push to say it’s getting long!

Her new pic of her and Roma is so cringe. It’s obviously forced to get a picture and Roma looks like she’s being tortured!

Reactions: 1
18,000 followers and her posts get less than 200 likes 🧐

yes, I agree Roo,Rom,Rommaaaa looks scared to death 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she keep calling poor Aria “Pais”?? Yes know her middle name is Paisley, but seriously Why? 🤔 I don’t call my son “Col” (his middle name is Colin) She is so so strange 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Sisi"
"Pais"
"Rom"

"Come here "

Stranger " what are you kids called?"

"Sienna, Aria and Roma"

Stranger: 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone fancy a video on the girls’ open wardrobe concept? 🙊 what on earth is she going to say?!

I actually watched a really good video yesterday from a Montessori account I follow (Hapa Family) and she had done a vid about their clothes storage. She also did a big chat about how open wardrobes are not the only way to have clothes in a Montessori household, and gave lots of other examples. But Kerry hasn’t the knowledge to do something similar. Hers will be a half arsed “this is the Montessori way of doing it” 🙄🙄🙄 while thinking she’s an expert.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Does anyone fancy a video on the girls’ open wardrobe concept? 🙊 what on earth is she going to say?!

I actually watched a really good video yesterday from a Montessori account I follow (Hapa Family) and she had done a vid about their clothes storage. She also did a big chat about how open wardrobes are not the only way to have clothes in a Montessori household, and gave lots of other examples. But Kerry hasn’t the knowledge to do something similar. Hers will be a half arsed “this is the Montessori way of doing it” 🙄🙄🙄 while thinking she’s an expert.
I don’t know why Kerry insists on doing open wardrobes for they’re far too messy and unorganised to have wardrobes without doors!

Reactions: 6
I always forget one of her children has Paisley as a middle name. That’s the place where I was born in Scotland so it’s not normal for me hearing that people have used it as a name 🤣

Who really bleeping cares 😳 my kids wardrobes are also doorless but I'm not gonna do a video about it because quite frankly who gives a duck 😂 also by her doing a video she's just gonna show how little of a wardrobe they have and how nothing fits. She should probs keep it to herself 😬

Reactions: 6
Who really bleeping cares 😳 my kids wardrobes are also doorless but I'm not gonna do a video about it because quite frankly who gives a duck 😂 also by her doing a video she's just gonna show how little of a wardrobe they have and how nothing fits. She should probs keep it to herself 😬
i mean by the photo she posted when she said about it ermmm it looked like a complete mess so no thank you I don’t want to learn how to have my Kids wardrobe looking like that!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.