Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming from someone who filmed herself giving birth for the internet, the most intimate moment between yourself and your partner. The woman who discussed her sex life surrounding a box of cereal to get ā€œfamousā€ of course she would film SOMETHING of her friend even if it was just their cups of coffee or just their feet or something but I donā€™t believe itā€™s true. She is desperate for content that she would get that camera out in an instant to film those coffees and stuff but she doesnā€™t.
Her Aldi haul - letā€™s say she buys cereal every week yeah and if her and Warren donā€™t eat it.. thatā€™s 3 boxes of cereal, an entire box of cereal a week per child. My daughters cereal lasts her two weeks until I need to get another

Reactions: 8
The insta mum world was off meeting friends this week so I guess she felt the need to say the same.

Reactions: 3
I am SO over the panelling trend. Sorry but it belongs in certain styles of houses. Not Kerryā€™s. Not new builds either (sorry if anyone has it and Iā€™ve offended šŸ˜‚). Very true about it being the 2020s version of artex.

Reactions: 11
Wouldnā€™t be so bad if she bought the real stuff, sheā€™s only drinking it since she got it for free! Itā€™s good old rola cola for Wazza, heā€™ll be thinking itā€™s his birthday with a can o the real fizz in the fridge šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Get ready for some ā€œrenovation lifeā€ laughs next week tattlers. The Conwayā€™s are away to start converting the coal bunker/lavvy into a playroom šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Letā€™s hope the girls are into small world play or Sienna takes up miniature replica modelling as a hobby šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
How is the most boring beige wallpaper in the world going to be an accent wall?!

Why does everything have to be beige? Especially with 3 kids who are likely to bash and mark the walls. Madness.

Roma snatching those eggs & not saying thank you. Terrible manners being taught there. And she said all toddlers just scream until bedtime - ours doesnā€™t and is a similar age to Roma, she wonā€™t admit that sheā€™s just a difficult child.

Reactions: 9
How is the most boring beige wallpaper in the world going to be an accent wall?!

Why does everything have to be beige? Especially with 3 kids who are likely to bash and mark the walls. Madness.

Roma snatching those eggs & not saying thank you. Terrible manners being taught there. And she said all toddlers just scream until bedtime - ours doesnā€™t and is a similar age to Roma, she wonā€™t admit that sheā€™s just a difficult child.
My similar aged toddler very rarely screams. None of my other kids have screamed all day at that age either. Roma is a brat

My similar aged toddler very rarely screams. None of my other kids have screamed all day at that age either. Roma is a brat
I think because itā€™s her last baby sheā€™s tried to keep Roma a baby - she still naps, screams, doesnā€™t sleep in her own bed, gets her own way, no discipline (as we both know discipline doesnā€™t have to be a negative thing itā€™s about instilling values and manners) I donā€™t think Kezza is ready to accept Roma isnā€™t her baby anymore.

Reactions: 6
I think because itā€™s her last baby sheā€™s tried to keep Roma a baby - she still naps, screams, doesnā€™t sleep in her own bed, gets her own way, no discipline (as we both know discipline doesnā€™t have to be a negative thing itā€™s about instilling values and manners) I donā€™t think Kezza is ready to accept Roma isnā€™t her baby anymore.
Values and manners are so lacking in that house! Kerry saying Roma screams if she gets the wrong colour plate... well donā€™t let her get on like that! Tell her she can have the blue plate next time but right now she has yellow, and thatā€™s it.

Reactions: 7

The wallpaper didnā€™t even look beige to me it looks grey! šŸ¤£ and then she mentioned putting it on the wall in stripes šŸ˜³ Iā€™m sorry but that will look awful.

The way she was saying empdy was grating me, you mean empTy Kez.

Values and manners are so lacking in that house! Kerry saying Roma screams if she gets the wrong colour plate... well donā€™t let her get on like that! Tell her she can have the blue plate next time but right now she has yellow, and thatā€™s it.
šŸ‘
Did you notice the way roma snatched the chocolate cakes off kerry and she didnā€™t bat an eye lid.

Reactions: 4
The wallpaper didnā€™t even look beige to me it looks grey! šŸ¤£ and then she mentioned putting it on the wall in stripes šŸ˜³ Iā€™m sorry but that will look awful.

šŸ‘
Did you notice the way roma snatched the chocolate cakes off kerry and she didnā€™t bat an eye lid.
I know some people donā€™t force saying please/thank you and just model it instead, which if you want to go that way is fine (not my cup of tea though) but snatching is never ok. Roma is never corrected for any of her poor behaviour. Wait until sheā€™s a teenager and sheā€™s telling them to duck off while she goes out until all hours.

Reactions: 7

šŸ‘
From far away the wall paper just looks dirty or that the paint has been rubbed off in places all patchy!!
I donā€™t understand why they are re doing the living room again! And also the hall way especially as they havenā€™t finished doing the door bit yet doesnā€™t snt make sense why not wait in till thatā€™s finished! Now they are starting the Play room šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Also I donā€™t remember any of my Children constantly screaming as toddlers?? Did I have angels šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ or do they need to be a bit stricter on that crazy little one!!!

Reactions: 6
It's the way she openly tells the Internet that she's dragging her kids up. No manners, no boundaries, gorging on cereal. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.