Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a couple videos behind on Kerry, but just watched her morning routine vlog.
I find it weird she gets up, makes a cuppa and then gets back in bed! You're already up, just stay up!
They 'forgot' to do sandwiches the night before. Erm OK, what parent doesn't have autopilot on every night knowing you need clean uniforms, snacks and lunchboxes ready - you don't just 'forget'. She didn't forget, she just couldn't be arsed the night before - just say!
She seemed rushed loading the dishwasher etc, which just shows she should have got her arse into gear when she woke up, not get back in bed for her coffee.
Also, iritates me how she takes a coffee on the school run. I don't see the need, when you have three children and one is in a push along trike surely you need your arms free. Wait till you get home for a coffee.

Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s an insta mum when in reality they will be late to school and look disheveled, talk to nobody and just be generally socially odd.

Reactions: 3
I find it weird she gets up, makes a cuppa and then gets back in bed! You're already up, just stay up!
They 'forgot' to do sandwiches the night before. Erm OK, what parent doesn't have autopilot on every night knowing you need clean uniforms, snacks and lunchboxes ready - you don't just 'forget'. She didn't forget, she just couldn't be arsed the night before - just say!
She seemed rushed loading the dishwasher etc, which just shows she should have got her arse into gear when she woke up, not get back in bed for her coffee.
Also, iritates me how she takes a coffee on the school run. I don't see the need, when you have three children and one is in a push along trike surely you need your arms free. Wait till you get home for a coffee.
This IS Kerry we are talking about, it’s all for the gram! 100% that cup is empty, she ain’t taking no coffee anywhere. What a loon she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her morning routine video.. why does she say at the end “hope this helps” helps with what???! Lol also while I’m here how small is their bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her morning routine video.. why does she say at the end “hope this helps” helps with what???! Lol also while I’m here how small is their bed?!
Their bed is TINY!! Unless it looks that way cause old Wazcocks is absolutely ginormous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she thinks coffee is her thing 😂 my morning routine is myself and husband wake up he gets ready same time as me (our eldest is also getting ready) then husband goes down and makes cuppas for everyone while our eldest is getting his bag ready and I'm waking and sorting out our youngest then husband and eldest leave at 8 husband drops eldest to school as he starts his lessons at 8.30 and husband goes to his jobs then I take youngest to school... We all work together as a team and yes husband takes a coffee but that's because he's working not coming straight home oh and my youngest always has some extravagant hair style wanted I'd never rock up to school coffee in hand and is Warren at home still? Whay can't roma stay with him while she does the school run? 😂

• Haha
I think she thinks coffee is her thing 😂 my morning routine is myself and husband wake up he gets ready same time as me (our eldest is also getting ready) then husband goes down and makes cuppas for everyone while our eldest is getting his bag ready and I'm waking and sorting out our youngest then husband and eldest leave at 8 husband drops eldest to school as he starts his lessons at 8.30 and husband goes to his jobs then I take youngest to school... We all work together as a team and yes husband takes a coffee but that's because he's working not coming straight home oh and my youngest always has some extravagant hair style wanted I'd never rock up to school coffee in hand and is Warren at home still? Whay can't roma stay with him while she does the school run? 😂
Yep, Warren is at home. She even says she gets ready first because he doesn't need to rush. I'd leave Roma the barbarian at home too, it would be a nice opportunity to have a bit of time with the elder two.

Reactions: 6
Whay can't roma stay with him while she does the school run? 😂
This is what my neighbours do. Husband currently wfh, so mum walks the eldest two to school while little one stays with dad. No reason why Kerry and warren couldnt do the same.

In all the school runs I've done in my life so far and it's quite a few I've NEVER seen a mum with a coffee in hand. Ever. bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In all the school runs I've done in my life so far and it's quite a few I've NEVER seen a mum with a coffee in hand. Ever. bleeping loser.
A dad at our school run brings his mug of tea. Like a normal mug, not a travel cup 😂 he only walks over the road, though, probably less than 200ft. It does make me laugh though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I strangely enjoy watching mum morning routines especially people with more than one kid like myself (no idea why other than I am nosey) They all seem to film them, has anyone actually seen a normal, unstaged, not for the gram morning routine by any of these insta/YouTube mums?

Reactions: 2
That's what i thought. Surely that's the biggest inconvenience ever when youre trying to wrangle a toddler on the school run!

Reactions: 3
I strangely enjoy watching mum morning routines especially people with more than one kid like myself (no idea why other than I am nosey) They all seem to film them, has anyone actually seen a normal, unstaged, not for the gram morning routine by any of these insta/YouTube mums?
One that involves yelling “for the tenth time come and get your teeth brushed NOW!” And other such morning fun?! Strangely they all seem to miss those bits out 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.