Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My house first thing in a morning would need a PG rating the amount of screaming and “I laid it all out for you last night” kind of screaming that goes on 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In all the school runs I've done in my life so far and it's quite a few I've NEVER seen a mum with a coffee in hand. Ever. bleeping loser.
Me either but it was good day if they had left their dressing gown at home at our school 🤣 I’m so glad primary schools is behind us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to sound like a witch (when don’t I when writing on here 🙄 😆) but I don’t understand her dress sense? Like I don’t understand the outfits she wears like what is it? It’s like a mismatch of outfits and styles that I think she thinks is ‘edgy’ but just looks like its not meant to go together one bit. Like in her latest video.. is that a skirt and a T-shirt with trainers or is it a maxi dress with a T-shirt over the top? Like I don’t understand 😆 sorry if that’s harsh but I just fully don’t get it

Reactions: 6
Sorry to sound like a witch (when don’t I when writing on here 🙄 😆) but I don’t understand her dress sense? Like I don’t understand the outfits she wears like what is it? It’s like a mismatch of outfits and styles that I think she thinks is ‘edgy’ but just looks like its not meant to go together one bit. Like in her latest video.. is that a skirt and a T-shirt with trainers or is it a maxi dress with a T-shirt over the top? Like I don’t understand 😆 sorry if that’s harsh but I just fully don’t get it
a skirt and t shirt I think. I didn’t think it was awful, but I did think it was a weird choice for a day of cleaning and tidying up

Reactions: 2
I just don’t think it went.. like the style of skirt with the T-shirt it just looks odd and then the trainers.. it just made no sense to me. But a lot of her outfits are random

I just don’t think it went.. like the style of skirt with the T-shirt it just looks odd and then the trainers.. it just made no sense to me. But a lot of her outfits are random
Her style of dress reminds me of an older woman trying to dress younger and not quite getting it right. Is that harsh? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I think of kerry choosing and wearing an outfit for the day, I think of Theresa May and her dancing. She thinks they look cool..Both just awkward to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does roma the barbarian need some alone time? I think as previous videos have shown its aria who needs that as she said mums always busy with roma and dad's always working so she can't do her lego as she needs help. I think it's very sad that girl gets looked over and never get 1 on 1 time because anything she wants to do doesn't interest them.

Walking to a friends garden.... does her mother in law live within walking distance?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A friend always pop up when someone says she doesn’t get out or see any friends etc on here

A friend always pop up when someone says she doesn’t get out or see any friends etc on here
Talking out of her arse. Has a friend ever been seen in the background? She wouldn’t miss an opportunity to sneak them in an insta.

Reactions: 1
Talking out of her arse. Has a friend ever been seen in the background? She wouldn’t miss an opportunity to sneak them in an insta.
I think she tries very hard to be a lot like Rebecca meldrum in everything she does. She likes to be renovating, pretending she loves to be outdoors; Rebecca through her faults pulls off the edgy vibe in her clothing but Kerry seems to miss the mark everytime when trying to. Rebecca dresses her girls in a mismatched Boden style fashion that looks cute and works but Kerry’s girls just look like nothing fits and has been thrown together and doesn’t go..
I know it sounds mean but I see so many attempts at Kerry trying to be the same as her but not quite getting it.

Reactions: 9
That’s what I thought too, it’s so clear Kerry doesn’t have any friends what’s so ever, pretty sad really. Even before Covid she never ever posted her with friends, thinking about it, in all the years she’s vlogged and posted there has NEVER been any friends

• Sad
Bolognese-es?! I have never heard anyone say that in my life, and she managed to get it in twice 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is eating frozen peas a normal thing? My kids just wouldn’t... ever. Maybe we are in the minority

• Haha
She pretended to have a friend a good while ago, said her and Romaaaaaaa were off to soft play to meet a friend. You never saw the friend, classic make believe friend line.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.