Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way she always says “you know what toddlers are like” that I absolutely cannot relate to. Yes Kerry, I do know exactly what toddlers are like and I can tell you for sure rarely are they behaved like yours and that’s your own doing. Call me a fun killer but she said to roma after pre school “are you going to eat THEM now” about the cakes.. them as in multiple cakes. I know they’re not very big but why does she need to eat both of them? My daughter is 6 and if she came out of school with two cakes I’d even say then you can have one now if you want but not both. Why is there any need for her to have both cakes? She only screams and cries when she doesn’t get her own way Cos she’s a spoilt brat and Kerry has really made a rod for her own back where roma is concerned. She has made her own life difficult and I quite simple as no sympathy for her. She is spineless when it comes to that child and she may think all this poor attempt at “gentle parenting” is the way to be and it’s not because all she is doing is teaching her child all the wrong ways of life and that will get her nowhere when she’s older.
Also Warren should watch his diet I’m sorry to be judgemental on someone’s weight but he literally looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. When he was finishing his left over Chinese for lunch he looked bigger than I’ve ever seen him. If that were me I’d be trying to turn it around a bit by being a bit more mindful of my weight when I have 3 young children and it would concern me that I could have a heart attack any minute Cos of how much fatty food he intakes

We need a new thread title soon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s the way she always says “you know what toddlers are like” that I absolutely cannot relate to. Yes Kerry, I do know exactly what toddlers are like and I can tell you for sure rarely are they behaved like yours and that’s your own doing. Call me a fun killer but she said to roma after pre school “are you going to eat THEM now” about the cakes.. them as in multiple cakes. I know they’re not very big but why does she need to eat both of them? My daughter is 6 and if she came out of school with two cakes I’d even say then you can have one now if you want but not both. Why is there any need for her to have both cakes? She only screams and cries when she doesn’t get her own way Cos she’s a spoilt brat and Kerry has really made a rod for her own back where roma is concerned. She has made her own life difficult and I quite simple as no sympathy for her. She is spineless when it comes to that child and she may think all this poor attempt at “gentle parenting” is the way to be and it’s not because all she is doing is teaching her child all the wrong ways of life and that will get her nowhere when she’s older.
Also Warren should watch his diet I’m sorry to be judgemental on someone’s weight but he literally looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. When he was finishing his left over Chinese for lunch he looked bigger than I’ve ever seen him. If that were me I’d be trying to turn it around a bit by being a bit more mindful of my weight when I have 3 young children and it would concern me that I could have a heart attack any minute Cos of how much fatty food he intakes

We need a new thread title soon
that’s what I thought when she said she didn’t have the Chinese she’s trying to be healthy!!!! As if she said that does she not see how big and unhealthy he is??? Sorry Warren but you should be trying to be healthy too he is defo the biggest he’s ever been!!!

and sayin Roma are you going to it both now no way would I let my 2 year old eat both in one sitting wouldn’t even let my 8 year old do that!!
No wonder this kid is out of control!! Way she snatched it and didn’t say anything I would have defo said something to my child if they did that she’s old enough to no better!!!

Reactions: 4
that’s what I thought when she said she didn’t have the Chinese she’s trying to be healthy!!!! As if she said that does she not see how big and unhealthy he is??? Sorry Warren but you should be trying to be healthy too he is defo the biggest he’s ever been!!!

and sayin Roma are you going to it both now no way would I let my 2 year old eat both in one sitting wouldn’t even let my 8 year old do that!!
No wonder this kid is out of control!! Way she snatched it and didn’t say anything I would have defo said something to my child if they did that she’s old enough to no better!!!
Do you think she maybe says all these things in front of him or tried to be healthy and made a point of it because she’s knows he needs to lose weight and she hopes it will make him think maybe I should too? Like maybe she’s trying to do it in a way without upsetting him sort of thing?

yeah I wouldn’t be happy if my daughter snatched like that either, there’s no need. And it’s because she’s never been taught any different she’s never been told when she’s wrong or that manners should be an everyday thing. When she’s naughty or acts like a brat they don’t pull her up on it or correct her behaviour. She is a Devil child

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame because to give Warren credit, when he did that dad bod shred thing he did so really well and lost so much weight... so to then put it all back on (and then some) seems such a waste of effort.

Haha!! There was definitely NO friend meeting happening 🤣🤣
As someone said further up, if she genuinely was meeting a friend she would have done some sort of filming. I totally get the friend might not want to be on camera, but even coffee cups on the garden table, legs, feet, just something. You know if she’d genuinely met a friend she would have filmed something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s a shame because to give Warren credit, when he did that dad bod shred thing he did so really well and lost so much weight... so to then put it all back on (and then some) seems such a waste of effort.

As someone said further up, if she genuinely was meeting a friend she would have done some sort of filming. I totally get the friend might not want to be on camera, but even coffee cups on the garden table, legs, feet, just something. You know if she’d genuinely met a friend she would have filmed something like that.
He did great losing loads of weight, and he looked much healthier. Such a shame, as you say, that it’s effort wasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s nice to see they’re out the house but what are those kids wearing? Roma’s dress is far too short for her it’s half way up her backside and none of their clothes go. I understand kids wanna choose their own clothes sometimes but they need to look at least presentable. Like instead of letting them fully choose their clothes give them options or something 🤦🏽‍♀️

Blimey I have two children one is a toddler and the other is now 8, neither of them act/acted in the way Roma does. She's a very rude little girl, they need to start setting some boundaries

My thought is that is it 100% kerry that looks down her nose and thinks she is the bees knees.
Warren I get the impression that he has strong opinions but he doesn't come across as snobby like kerry.
I could be wrong, maybe they are both as bad as each other! I'm glad it's not just me who gets the "we are better than you" vibes.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else wonder about how much milk warren drinks? She quite often gets him two of the massive bottles of milk per week. What are they? 4 pints? So he’s drinking 8 pints of milk a week? HOW?! My entire family doesn’t consume that much! I know he has skimmed but even still.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else wonder about how much milk warren drinks? She quite often gets him two of the massive bottles of milk per week. What are they? 4 pints? So he’s drinking 8 pints of milk a week? HOW?! My entire family doesn’t consume that much! I know he has skimmed but even still.
It’s for all the cereal they consume! Must be 3 massive bowls a day!

Reactions: 3
Wow Sienna is the double of her dad even the way she talks!!!! Aria is so pretty love her hair short! Xx

She says it’s Warrens milk but it’s obvious she uses it too as seen in a few videos.
she has a really unhealthy relationship with food. Negative views on dairy but no real signs of any allergies, low fat & low sugar yogurts etc but will happily let them scoff cakes & sugary cereal everyday.
also really pisses me off that she never bloody meal plans or has a clue why she’s brought something. There must be so much waste!

Such a weird photoshoot on the bed with Roma. I would not be sticking those on social media!
I agree!!! So strange 🤔🤔🤔

She says it’s Warrens milk but it’s obvious she uses it too as seen in a few videos.
she has a really unhealthy relationship with food. Negative views on dairy but no real signs of any allergies, low fat & low sugar yogurts etc but will happily let them scoff cakes & sugary cereal everyday.
also really pisses me off that she never bloody meal plans or has a clue why she’s brought something. There must be so much waste!
Remember she did that video about how they were combatting food waste?! Absolute balls. Must have been an ad (I can’t remember) because she is shocking with what they buy and she just goes “oh we might have this or maybe freeze it”
She used to always meal plan.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.