Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, that house will never be finished or her real dream home because as soon as something is sorted the kids wreck it. Her house is like the Forth Road Bridge of homes in that by the time she’s fixed one bit she has to go right back to the start and fix the first but again due to wear and tear (that her kids cause)

Reactions: 6
Her showing Warren clearing up the kitchen in the morning before school.. doesn’t seem a legit representation of their morning to me. Funny we’ve mentioned he does nothing and now all of a sudden he’s on the video cleaning the kitchen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her showing Warren clearing up the kitchen in the morning before school.. doesn’t seem a legit representation of their morning to me. Funny we’ve mentioned he does nothing and now all of a sudden he’s on the video cleaning the kitchen lol
So staged! I thought that too!

Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t take a coffee back to bed on a weekday. I’m up and getting sorted for the day and swapping washing over etc.

No reason why the kitchen wasn’t wiped over and the packed lunch made the night before as we all know they never tidy up when the kids go to bed.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t take a coffee back to bed on a weekday. I’m up and getting sorted for the day and swapping washing over etc.

No reason why the kitchen wasn’t wiped over and the packed lunch made the night before as we all know they never tidy up when the kids go to bed.
I would if my kids were up before 6 like Kezza 😂 or I’d tell them it was still nighttime and to get back to bed - not give them their ‘iPads’ 🙄

So much screen time before school!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t of I knew I had stuff to do downstairs haha Roma wanted her nappy changed so maybe it’s time for them to potty train.

Yes I thought that was very strange too. They’ve never done it before in any of their morning routines, to be fair to her she is always up and moving early on.

Yes I thought that was very strange too. They’ve never done it before in any of their morning routines, to be fair to her she is always up and moving early on.
I remember one video, perhaps in thier old house, when she did a Sunday morning routine or a weekend vlog. They made their morning coffee and then all the family got back into bed with a packet of chocolate biscuits. The kids watched the TV and Kez and Waz drank their coffee whilst everyone ate chocolate biscuits. I think she said it was a weekend treat, always stuck with me though as it just seemed so bizarre first thing in the morning!

• Haha
I remember one video, perhaps in thier old house, when she did a Sunday morning routine or a weekend vlog. They made their morning coffee and then all the family got back into bed with a packet of chocolate biscuits. The kids watched the TV and Kez and Waz drank their coffee whilst everyone ate chocolate biscuits. I think she said it was a weekend treat, always stuck with me though as it just seemed so bizarre first thing in the morning!
Oh flip I had forgotten about that one!!! Yes, I totally remember the biscuits now! No way would I be giving my kids biscuits in my bed, think of the crumbs 😱 also not for breakfast...

Reactions: 7
I’ll give it to her, that Easter reel wasn’t half bad.....for Kerry!

Reactions: 3
Did she not learn anything from pandemic don't run out of loo roll.

I don't think they did wrong thing by buying.
I think they done wrong thing decorating.
Kitchen alone is 5k on finance.
If they had maybe lived bit longer in the space they could have made better choices
Ie small l shaped kitchen.
No island
Small table in kitchen maybe some patio doors running same line as kitchen / lounge doot with decking and nice garde
They had decorate kids room 1st.
Get better furniture in lounge and keep tidy clean and decluttered.
They could got rid one sofa and got armchair.
She could kept toys in clear stackable boxes and stacked in storage area / playroom and done toy rotation system.

i think the kitchen is really badly designed. It’s not big enough for a breakfast bar & would be better off with a small foldable table & chairs in there & more space in the living room for practical furniture & toy storage. The house isn’t massive no but if designed & used well it would work 100% better for them as a family. She may want the bigger houses that the successful influencers have but let’s face it she’s pretty small fry & actually she could use having an average family home to her advantage & do a lot of what the others are losing & be relatable! I think there all just moulding into carbon copies of each other & it would be refreshing to see someone break out of it & be unique!

Reactions: 11
i think the kitchen is really badly designed. It’s not big enough for a breakfast bar & would be better off with a small foldable table & chairs in there & more space in the living room for practical furniture & toy storage. The house isn’t massive no but if designed & used well it would work 100% better for them as a family. She may want the bigger houses that the successful influencers have but let’s face it she’s pretty small fry & actually she could use having an average family home to her advantage & do a lot of what the others are losing & be relatable! I think there all just moulding into carbon copies of each other & it would be refreshing to see someone break out of it & be unique!
Agree 100%. If she could nail the budgeting, she could do really well with videos like that, tips for saving for house deposit, grocery shopping on a budget, renovating *ahem* decorating on a budget, the list is endless. I’m really surprised this hasn’t dawned on her especially seeing as she seems to be making more effort in the last few videos. It seems so obvious, she’s got a great opportunity there and I’m sure it would pull in the views/more subscribers etc... if she did it right though of course.

Reactions: 1
The funny thing is if she just stopped aspiring to be the big you tubers and stayed in her own lane, shopped to her means, was honest about behaviour struggles I think she would do so much better with her channel it's because it's all fake, keeping up with the jones's and forced that it all seems desperate and not relatable.

She is never done organising that blooming pantry. I swear she says at least once every 6 months she is moving those big appliances in to the cupboard, so how do they keep ending up back in the pantry again?

She also admits in the video the pantry doesn’t work for food storage, and her other cupboards don’t work well for storage either. Seems like the kitchen isn’t overly user friendly.

Reactions: 5
She is never done organising that blooming pantry. I swear she says at least once every 6 months she is moving those big appliances in to the cupboard, so how do they keep ending up back in the pantry again?

She also admits in the video the pantry doesn’t work for food storage, and her other cupboards don’t work well for storage either. Seems like the kitchen isn’t overly user friendly.
How to knacker a draw or microwave fast. Put a microwave in it as you know they ugly and take up counter space.
When we upgraded old kitchen not replaced we got shelf put up high to free up worktop space. Lots usa kitchen seems to have microwaves high.
New kitchen uk seem have ovens and microwaves stacked on one wall like Katie Ellison kitchen as space saving .
If they had that back wall near door floor to ceiling pantry units with oven..
Had hob in peninsular and that fridge where range is now they could have shortened the run between windows where sink is.
Done doors out to docking and garden.
Maybe moved lounge kitchen door over slightly then had table with 2 benches in the one half the kitchen near the lounge door would been better space .
The playroom area could have become a utility room with washer and drier as assume plumbing there due to downstairs toiliet.
She could also have stored pram there if put small ramp where step down is.
Some pegs or lockets near back door and called it a boot room as well dog area.
Then the cupboard thats laundry room could hold toys in boxes and kids could if rotated toys and had more space to play in the lounge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.