Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML it’s not RENOVATING if you’ve just painting the wall and tiled the floor. it’s really beginning to get on my tits when she says this.
And how have they run out of stuff (toilet rolls) again. FML. It stresses me out. What the heck is she doing with her life that’s she’s so unorganised 😳🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Ran out of loo roll again? Wasn't it Teabags the other week, dishwasher tablets another week? I really do not know HOW she is SO unorganised.
If I'm ever running low, I remember to set off earlier for the kids and get whatever is running low from the shops on the way or if its just a weekly shop she is doing, doesn't she write a list of what's running low when she finds it? That would be the sensible option!

... Making a cup of tea "oh only a few tea bags left" *writes on a piece of paper or phone *

... Goes to toilet "oh one loo roll left" *adds to list*

... Puts dishwasher on "oh only a few tabs left" *ADDS TO LIST* 🤬🤬🤬

And so on!!! The woman is giving me rage 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always remember the important things I need at the shop... not tit like making my own dishwasher tablets which really won't work. And if the shop bought ones are toxic they wouldn't sell them and wouldn't be safe. She has no idea. And she's been using them for years but now she wants to play mother earth they are bad 😂 it's all for content and it's so so obvious. I've been thinking, for someone who's trying to make a go of being a star maybe she should interact with the people who watch her tit, who actually pay towards her food shops at aldi 😂 she comes across as so rude and entitled and somebody with a tit personality.

Reactions: 6
Why did Zeynep only leave a short message the other day??! I saw she'd left a message over on Kerry WHelpdales channel (one of her long ones)! I should see if Kerry had better manners and replied! Poor Zeynep.

Yes Kerry replied to both her comments. I wonder if she will continue to do so. SEE KERRY thats how to treat your fans! Kerry is a successful you tuber and treats others with respect!

Reactions: 3
She's always been rude, she's really rubbish with interacting with people. She wants the following and to make a bit of pocket money but doesn't want to put the effort in. This is exactly why she hasn't got more of a following on YouTube or on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
She is clearly getting the paint for free. Just because it's free doesn't mean you have to take it kerry 🙄 you have just painted your DIY panelling. Say no thank you and get on with the rest of your outstanding jobs!

I reckon she's gone for the "scandi" light coloured sofa or the mustard sofa seeing her choice of paint palette

Reactions: 5
"66% of you said beige 1 but we're going with minority" why bother asking ?😂
She always does that. She did it with some fluffy sandals which 95% of the people hated but she still bought them. 🤔

Sometimes I think she goes with the minority on purpose. Like an "I'll show them" type attitude

Reactions: 7
What a suprise were going with the minority WHY EVEN ASK?! Clear attention seeking behaviour and trying to get more engagement using polls 🙄 yawn oh and now she has a 'friend' who's shes helping oooookay funny how its said on here she has no friends then suddenly shes helping one also not sure how much I should say erm how about dont say anything if your friend is real doubt she'd want you using her for attention finally you havent been a bit quiet this is the most you've uploaded and posted in forever if you were quiet I'm sure nobody noticed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I do hope they aren’t going to attempt to plaster it themselves To try and save money :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that latest story sounded so weird and false. I feel like she's desperately acting all of a sudden like someone she aspires to be....but isn't.

Reactions: 6
A few questions why do the premieres on YouTube do they earn her extra money?
Mum morning routine - my guesses, get up when Roma says, have numerous coffees, get kids dressed, school run, home and folding washing.
Have I missed anything?
Would you like to see mine, only difference is my children don't rule the house, so would be quieter and all round more considerate.?
Also just ha d a quick look in a week, Claire Witt has had over 10000 views, Kerry less than half, she is doing something wrong despite upping her game a bit.

Reactions: 10
Why are they fannying around redoing stuff they’ve already painted when they are saving for an extension?

"66% of you said beige 1 but we're going with minority" why bother asking ?😂
That was my thought?! Why bother asking if you were going to do what you wanted any way.
Oh by the way Tattlers, I’m having takeaway tomorrow night shall I have - a) pizza or b) Chinese.
P.S. I’m going to have pizza so feel free to answer but I’m going have what I wanted and you will have wasted your time on my pointless task. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Also just ha d a quick look in a week, Claire Witt has had over 10000 views, Kerry less than half, she is doing something wrong despite upping her game a bit.
At least Kerry is more interesting! Claire Witt bored me to tears 😭 😴

wonder why Kerry is doing all the extra social media stuff at the moment 🤔 really full on!

Reactions: 1
At least Kerry is more interesting! Claire Witt bored me to tears 😭 😴

wonder why Kerry is doing all the extra social media stuff at the moment 🤔 really full on!
She's probably realised that she would have to get off her arse and get a proper job if she doesn't pull her finger out!

Reactions: 7
She has posted on Instagram this morning saying her latest video tools forever to film. She is moaning that it is taking too long to do her job 🤔 Again. If it’s too much hassle she does know she isn’t obliged to film her life, doesn’t she?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.