Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s my pregnancy hormones talking, but I actually thought it was a really sweet thing for her to say. The kitchen isn’t what I like, but she is obviously delighted with it, bless her.

Reactions: 2
Just looks far too small of a house for them.
I do agree on that. They should have gone for somewhere bigger, or continued to rent. The amount of money they must be spending on decorating (constantly changing everything like the paint colours, sofas etc) is crazy when they can’t possibly justify staying there for more than a few years.

Reactions: 1
Did you notice she moved the eggs from on the side to the pantry? They’re in both shots! Lol strange behaviour x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish people wouldn't say their house is too small for them 😂 makes me feel like tit. Currently stuck in a small 2 bed semi with a 4 year old and a baby, but we can't move because childcare costs mean we wouldn't get offered a mortgage even though we could afford to pay it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish people wouldn't say their house is too small for them 😂 makes me feel like tit. Currently stuck in a small 2 bed semi with a 4 year old and a baby, but we can't move because childcare costs mean we wouldn't get offered a mortgage even though we could afford to pay it!!
Thats ridiculous isn’t it? You can show years of paying rent but they’ll say you can’t pay a mortgage 🙄
I think, for me anyway, the problem I have with what they did is that they rushed in to buying the first house they saw, they said they could have afforded more, so could have bought somewhere slightly bigger. And they also insisted on saying it was their dream house, and forever. The house they had been renting was actually a much better fit for the imo but they rushed in to buying just because that’s the “done thing”.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think their house is necessarily too small for them - I just think it’s badly designed and full of clutter.

Going from renting to buying is the hardest jump - our mortgage is the same as our rent was but it was saving the deposit that was the hard part! Fingers crossed you can find a mortgage 🤞🏻

I do agree that it’s a stretch for them to say it’s their dream house - I wish she’d just be honest and say it’s what they could afford and they’re trying to make the best of the space.

I also don’t think their house is too small for them. They just prioritise the wrong things. Playroom, pantry, laundry room, flash car. She’s doing it all for the gram, not doing what is practical. She sees what other bigger influencers have and wants the same. The fact they only got a dining table for Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah we do have a mortgage on our current house, but would obviously want to size up and with that comes a bigger mortgage 🙄

Yeah I agree that they could make much more out of the space they have. I mean a breakfast bar and American style fridge in the snakk kitchen! What we're they thinking?!

• Heart
Did you notice she moved the eggs from on the side to the pantry? They’re in both shots! Lol strange behaviour x
I noticed 🤣

I do agree on that. They should have gone for somewhere bigger, or continued to rent. The amount of money they must be spending on decorating (constantly changing everything like the paint colours, sofas etc) is crazy when they can’t possibly justify staying there for more than a few years.
I think they’ll end up selling at some point if these ‘renovations’ don’t kick off soon. She needs content and with no other babies in the future she will need something to brag about. Instead of wasting money the downstairs extension should have been the priority from the start.

It is a small house in reality, Kerry and Warren's room is small, when she shows the bed there is a small amount of room down the sides. The lounge is also very small. I will be interested to see the corner sofa in there and how they all fit on it without clashing legs together. They look nice but actually aren't great unless you have a huge one. Kitchen is so strange she hasn't got the working triangle has she, can only imagine her telling the kitchen designer what she was doing. She has moved the front door, but you still have a narrow hallway. They are making the most and doing their best, for that you can't knock them. But you cannot make a silk purse from a pigs ear , it is and will always be a corner terraced, ex council house. Let me state there is nothing wrong with that, but don't try and pretend it is instaworthy show home and pass off cupboards as a laundry room and a pantry. You are only fooling yourself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FML it’s not RENOVATING if you’ve just painting the wall and tiled the floor. it’s really beginning to get on my tits when she says this.
And how have they run out of stuff (toilet rolls) again. FML. It stresses me out. What the heck is she doing with her life that’s she’s so unorganised 😳🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 7
Cant clean a house or cook a meal but spends time fannying about making home made dishwasher tablets🤦‍♀️. Why????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed 🤣

I think they’ll end up selling at some point if these ‘renovations’ don’t kick off soon. She needs content and with no other babies in the future she will need something to brag about. Instead of wasting money the downstairs extension should have been the priority from the start.
They will probably loose money if they try and sell it, it’s an ex council house they have a limit they sell for. They are probably still paying off the kitchen and everything else they’ve got on tic for the ‘renovations’ it won’t be worth selling unless they sell to rent again which is pointless. The problem is that they’ve rushed into buying the first house they come across with probably very little deposit. Anyone normal would have saved a bit more deposit and gone for a house with more potential, more suitable for a family of 5 or one which didn’t need as much doing it as they clearly don’t have the spare funds to be doing extensions, knocking walls down etc.

How not to be frugal more like £12.50 for reusable makeup remover pads 🙄 just get a flannel for £1 does the exact same job
I know. What happened to a cleanser and a warm flannel to wash off 🤔 can't say I have needed makeup remover wipes/pads because I WASH MY FACE AND THE MAKE UP COMES OFF TOO 😆

She really does waste money. She could have even kept the cheeky wipes she was gifted time ago and used them. I noticed she still had the box under her sink.

I know. What happened to a cleanser and a warm flannel to wash off 🤔 can't say I have needed makeup remover wipes/pads because I WASH MY FACE AND THE MAKE UP COMES OFF TOO 😆

She really does waste money. She could have even kept the cheeky wipes she was gifted time ago and used them. I noticed she still had the box under her sink.
Yes I saw the cheeky wipes box too, which is confusing because she doesn’t use them, so what is the box for? 🧐🧐🧐

Is it me or is she upping the amount of stories and posts she's doing all of a sudden. They suddenly seem a lot slicker, quicker, every time i look theres a new one. Loads of "renovating" quotes etc....whats going on?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.