Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riveting stuff over on kezzas platform 🤣, she puts stuff out that people did back in 2012. It's actually embarrassing for her, she hasn't got a clue on how to make her own content. She copies someone else constantly but she just doesn't have the personality to pull it off. It comes across as desperate

Reactions: 2
Has no one mentioned the cloth she was cleaning her kitchen with? 😂
Didn’t notice it - I was too busy watching her cackle at warren like he’s some comedy god 😬 Not like her to use a cloth though, maybe she ran out of kitchen roll.

Also all her save the earth, be sustainable etc ... nice load of plastic bags she had her shopping in.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Didn’t notice it - I was too busy watching her cackle at warren like he’s some comedy god 😬 Not like her to use a cloth though, maybe she ran out of kitchen roll.

Also all her save the earth, be sustainable etc ... nice load of plastic bags she had her shopping in.
It was dripping wet and looked filthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a few things to say on the latest “vlog” if it’s even worthy of that title! What a pointless video. Every video of hers is the same desperate boring attempt to fill the minimal time for ads. She literally gets up, makes coffee, takes the girrrls to school. We hear roma scream or whinge in the middle, she collects kids.. takes a snack.. things get chaotic so she ends the vlog the day after. And repeat. Every. Single. Vlog 💤 so unprofessional and half arsed as well she clearly didn’t have much footage so she kept the clip of Warren saying “you’re just slightly out of shot when you go over to the sink and Cos it’s a bit of extra footage of her to add in she doesn’t cut it out. No professional youtuber would’ve kept that in there!

why can’t she tell the kids they need to wait till they’re home for their snack like everyone else? I don’t take a snack to the school for my kids everyday. And her saying “I took a packet of biscuits Cos otherwise we HAVE to go to the shop” you don’t HAVE to do anything. You’re the parent you make the rules not your children. Get a bloody grip on yourself. And Roma literally such a demanding little madam the second she doesn’t get what she is asking for she’s straight stamping and kicking up a fuss. I cannot stand listening to it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kerry “A lot of people ask us how we afford all the renovations and things” 😂😂 No Kerry, no one has asked you that, you complete imbecile, you’ve read what us Tattlers have said on here! And for the love of Christ, you AREN’T RENOVATING!!! It’s called DECORATING! You look like a complete muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So frugal that she bought all the Aldi 5p bags in the shop rather than taking bags for life with her.... and what was that garbled, pointless repetitive nonsense she was spouting when showing the moisturisers and cotton pads? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When do they even spend money on the house? Besides the front door it’s all been done on the cheap.

What a pointless video, so really the frugal day in the life was her spending a voucher she likely got a Christmas and that’s it?. Her content is getting worse, I can’t even with the kitchen cloth, what colour was it suppose to be 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I find her Or any influencer (Even though the only thing she influences me in is how not to be a slob) for that matter videos telling me how to be frugal quite patronising.... it’s all a lie to start with anyone could afford “renovations” Or in Kerry’s case just decorating if we got it done for free/gifted.

so Kerry another tip you forgot to include main way to be frugal... beg, beg, beg, hint, hint, hint until you get given everything you need for free. Would certainly save people a hell of a load of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a pointless video, so really the frugal day in the life was her spending a voucher she likely got a Christmas and that’s it?. Her content is getting worse, I can’t even with the kitchen cloth, what colour was it suppose to be 🤢
It was disgusting. Bet she's just got that one cloth for the whole house for when she runs out of kitchen roll. It was so dirty looking. Notice she didn't have hardly any cleaning products under her sink. Just washing up liquid, bleach and possibly baking soda. I know you don't need a Mrs hinch style full to the brim cleaning cupboard but I just expected to see more.

Well, I say expected, from a normal person. I shouldn't have expected it from kerry and Warren 🙈

Reactions: 2
It was disgusting. Bet she's just got that one cloth for the whole house for when she runs out of kitchen roll. It was so dirty looking. Notice she didn't have hardly any cleaning products under her sink. Just washing up liquid, bleach and possibly baking soda. I know you don't need a Mrs hinch style full to the brim cleaning cupboard but I just expected to see more.

Well, I say expected, from a normal person. I shouldn't have expected it from kerry and Warren 🙈
Well the washing up liquid must be new, she never has that!

• Sick
God its no wonder she doesn't get anyone wanting her to work for them she's so tit, who would add in at the end of a vlog "today's another day i didn't get a chance to end the vlog as it got hectic with the kids but thanks for watching" or whatever tit she said. In real life that's us not finishing off a project and being like "sorry boss I was busy" ermmm I don't think that would happen 🙄😳

Reactions: 3
How not to be frugal more like £12.50 for reusable makeup remover pads 🙄 just get a flannel for £1 does the exact same job

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.