Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff she’s doing just for content is destroying the upbringing of her children and making them into not the best versions of themselves all because she’s so desperate to be an influencer. She is actually very small in comparison to some and she won’t be famous if she were to be famous she would be by now after being on YouTube 10 years! She’s got 26k on YT, I’ve got double that on my platform and I don’t go around acting like I’m famous or thinking I’m something I’m not. What she’s done is an achievement. Any large following is an achievement - some people may disagree and that’s okay. But it’s an achievement if social media is the field you want to excel in. But stay in your lane and remember it can be taken away from you in a heart beat. You’re still Jenny from the block Kezza

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That is disgusting with the cheese absolutely vile. She might be her daughter but there is no excuse for allowing that, its actually revolting to think her grubby hands and slobber all over that block of cheese. I mean, if she wants some cube her some cheese and put it in a bowl. Who gives a kid a whole bloody block! I can't get over it!

Reactions: 8
If you look on social blade she created her Youtube account in 2008, don't forget she has deleted a lot of her early videos.
So to have such a small following after 12 years must be difficult out for her, if you look at some of her other channel mum digital creators 😂😂😂
Emily Norris created channel 2014 over 650k subscribers on youtube
Rebecca Lamb 2015 over 100k
Lucy Carter 2015 over 300k
It must be soul destroying, but to be fair these people are polished and put effort into their videos

Reactions: 4
Yeah Kerry has always come across very amateur, like it’s a hobby but you can tell she thinks she’s up there with the others which is fine. But if you didn’t know her following or how long she’s been doing it for you’d think she was new to it! She’s always come across like she doesn’t really know what she’s doing. Shoddy filming, shoddy editing, boring content.. it never changes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shoddy filming, shoddy editing, boring content.. it never changes
Sounds like Mrs Hinch 🙊 Difference is, she paid for a lot of her followers and her ‘journey’ has all been a carefully calculated plan. Kerry is literally winging it and hoping it works, thing is, it’s been 10 years and ‘winging it’ doesn’t quite cut it when the whole world and his wife seems to think being an ‘influencer’ is something to aspire to.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like Mrs Hinch 🙊 Difference is, she paid for a lot of her followers and her ‘journey’ has all been a carefully calculated plan. Kerry is literally winging it and hoping it works, thing is, it’s been 10 years and ‘winging it’ doesn’t quite cut it when the whole world and his wife seems to think being an ‘influencer’ is something to aspire to.
Oh its not even funny. I fear when we are all OAPs, we will have a country full of youtubers and influencers.
The amount of kids in schools that aspire to be a YouTuber is ridiculous.
I just hope their parents teach them better than that.

Oh its not even funny. I fear when we are all OAPs, we will have a country full of youtubers and influencers.
The amount of kids in schools that aspire to be a YouTuber is ridiculous.
I just hope their parents teach them better than that.
I remember a kid in my careers class telling me years ago he wanted to be a YouTuber and I was like “that’s not a thing don’t be silly”. Well, egg on my face 🤣 not that he would ever make it as one, he had the personality of a potato

• Haha
of course the lick paint was going to be gifted. I don’t understand why they are painting the panelling again.... that’s just been 🤷‍♀️

the lick samples surely they are just the same as picking up a colour card from b&q. It’s not going to give you any idea of what the coverage is like etc from that square

Reactions: 3
of course the lick paint was going to be gifted. I don’t understand why they are painting the panelling again.... that’s just been 🤷‍♀️

the lick samples surely they are just the same as picking up a colour card from b&q. It’s not going to give you any idea of what the coverage is like etc from that square
I think the point of them is like a tester pot of paint, so you don’t have to actually paint the tester on the wall.

Pahaha Frugal day in the life. 7 ways to save money, let me guess....
1, don’t buy your kids clothes that fit
2, don’t take your dog for regular haircuts
3, just eat sugary cheap cereal constantly
4, put stuff on finance coz it’s so much fun
5, fill your house with tat and toys, so when your kids break them there’s always more to play with. You know, because toddlers are really destructive.
6, keep running out of stuff so you have to go to the shops more often, great way to save money. All those impulse buys help save money 🤣
7, if all else fails buy expensive kwaffeee, clothes for you and your husband and drive an expensive oTT Range Rover and screw being frugal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I understand she is trying new content, and she mentioned Lara Joanna Jarvis and she obviously enjoys her stuff, and is trying to emulate.

But that video was hardly enlightening. Save money by not buying coffee or snacks, and take your own with you. Hardly groundbreaking stuff.

Reactions: 6
How long did the no spend month last? 2 days? Dont think i will be taking any advice from splash the cash kezza!!

Also, she doesnt have a bloody pantry!! She has a cupboard that probably smells of damp that she has randomly decided to store her many boxes of tit cereal and almond milk. Doesnt matter how many feking eggs she displays...it is still a damp, smelly cupboard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How long did the no spend month last? 2 days? Dont think i will be taking any advice from splash the cash kezza!!

Also, she doesnt have a bloody pantry!! She has a cupboard that probably smells of damp that she has randomly decided to store her many boxes of tit cereal and almond milk. Doesnt matter how many feking eggs she displays...it is still a damp, smelly cupboard.
It is not a practical space for storing food at all, imo. And she has to rearrange it so often because it just doesn’t work.

Another example of her totally permissive parenting. Kids want a snack on the way home, she takes a pack of biscuits as when she takes a healthy snack they insist on going to the shop.

She does not ever use the word no to them. She thinks she is a gentle/attachment/calm or whatever parent. She is a permissive one. Just let’s them do whatever the duck they like. Everyday is a yes day in the conways.

Reactions: 9
Another example of her totally permissive parenting. Kids want a snack on the way home, she takes a pack of biscuits as when she takes a healthy snack they insist on going to the shop.

She does not ever use the word no to them. She thinks she is a gentle/attachment/calm or whatever parent. She is a permissive one. Just let’s them do whatever the duck they like. Everyday is a yes day in the conways.
Spot on. Spoilt, entitled kids is presumably her aim!!!

It is not a practical space for storing food at all, imo. And she has to rearrange it so often because it just doesn’t work.
I've mentioned before but my suggestion for that cupboard would be toy storage and then sack off the broken unit in the lounge, get the TV on the wall and have some extra floor space.
Move the cereal and almond milk shrine into the kitchen cupboards, she has plenty of cupboards she could decant that into.
X

I've mentioned before but my suggestion for that cupboard would be toy storage and then sack off the broken unit in the lounge, get the TV on the wall and have some extra floor space.
Move the cereal and almond milk shrine into the kitchen cupboards, she has plenty of cupboards she could decant that into.
X
Yep, I totally agree! I think she has a lot more cupboard space than I do, and I manage to easily fit all my food in there. What’s she keeping in all of the cupboards?!

Precisely! Even all the gentle parenting books tell you that children need boundaries and discipline. Gentle parenting is not permissive parenting - but labelling yourself as a permissive parent isn't hashtag worthy and actually makes you look like a mug so she tried the attachment/gentle parenting tag.

Also, my Nan had a food storage area very similar and she called it a larder. It’s a bloody cupboard so it’s more of a larder than a pantry. A pantry is a room, that is not a room. It’s a storage space. Also, is she Mother Hubbard? It seems very bare for a family of 5?

Last edited:
Yep, I totally agree! I think she has a lot more cupboard space than I do, and I manage to easily fit all my food in there. What’s she keeping in all of the cupboards?!
Same, our kitchen is a lot smaller and we manage fine.
She bloody loves her 'pantry' though doesn't she, it will never be anything else!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.