Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Hi Kerry - FYI it’s not called learning, playing and engaging. It’s called micromanaging and smothering. Sorry, but not to care what your children are wearing is just bad parenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Emmahe123

Came here for the comments on her latest YouTube video 👀. ‘ I wanted the shelf in wood finish really but they didn’t have it so I just got pink’

The mermaid, beachy, fishy, gold accessories, red curtains, Montessori play, one shelf oak one shelf pink, christmas plant, campervan theme isn’t a vibe! I’m not sure why she’s still trying to make it happen! It’s not happening!

• Haha

Nicolak18

Raising capable kids that can help make coffee and pose for the gram but cant sleep in her own bed alone or have a night at grandmas 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but their level of boundaries and discipline in that house in ridiculous. She’s a lazy parent when it comes to discipline so she covers it up with “gentle parenting” she contradicts herself in every way. Says she practices Montessori then let’s them go on their iPads In bed at night. Says she’s raising capable kids then still has her almost 3 year old in her bed.. it’s pathetic. She has all these back up excuses ready to give to people when they pull her up in their shoddy parenting. Sienna is unbearable and if she were my child I’d be embarrassed by how rude and obnoxious she is already. Roma is a terror and a spoilt brat. I love aria she is so cute and seems so well behaved and lovely but I feel sorry for her. Feel like ‘SiSi’ takes over everything Cos she makes everything about her and thinks she’s the star of the house and Roma is a little bugger and therefore takes up all of Kerry’s attention Cos she’s always playing up. So aria is like the last at the heap and forgotten about. All their own fault. No sympathy for them, they’re the most pathetic parents it drives me mad to watch. That’s why I stopped watching Kerry because I find her parenting unbearable. I could sit all day and write reasons why I find it so unbearable Cos there’s so many!!

• Heart

TangerineCheesecake

front door goals? It’s a standard door with no special glass or anything. She should have put more glass it in as the hallway has very little light and it’s so dark. But looks like she’s chosen as cheap as possible with plain glass and not much of it.

gee13

VIP Member
Whaaaat was he doing to that steak and why did he just wipe his hands on the tea towel and not wash them after touching the raw meat 🤢 that is vile!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
Erm you can have a clean tidy home work and bring your children up right!! Not everyone can be a stay at home mum!! She’s such a knob!!!

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I can imagine her upcoming YouTube vlog title “roma roo the barbarian set fire to the house due to teething” 🤦🏽‍♀️ fuck off hahaha

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She labelled that video a spring cleaning haul. She bought what, 7 cleaning products? Hardly a haul.

She does know if she cleaned properly every week she wouldn’t need to do a massive spring clean? I don’t understand how her kids “don’t let her” clean? I’ve said before I have 3 the same age, and not being funny but my husband also works outside the home and I’m 34 weeks pregnant and I manage to clean every single day. My kids play while I clean. Because I do it often (a new idea for Kerry) it doesn’t take long. She has so many excuses for a) her laziness and b) her kids poor behaviour.

Last edited:

reader87123

VIP Member
I don't even think Sienna is grabby because she wants it all for her, it's because she sees herself as another Kerry and thinks she's old enough to speak to her siblings as if they're her own kids 😂😆🤣 She just seems a bit bossy and overbearing as if she's in charge.

• Heart

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but anybody else cannot stand siennas voice? 😂🙈 every time I hear her talk on the camera it grates on me like chalk on a chalk board. She’s got the most irritating voice, you can tell she thinks she’s better than everyone already. One of those children that thinks they’re an adult.
Also having to lock the ‘pantry’ in order to stop the girls from taking food etc is just unbelievable. I’ve never in my life had to lock cupboards and nor would my child ever go and help herself to snacks without asking me. Because she has respect. Just shows what sort of parents they are really.

I might be the only one to think this but I do find it strange that you would put your child that never sleeps down for a nap in the day. I mean I get sometimes they need it but if you have all these problems with sleep wouldn’t you try your best to get them to not nap. Like the second she was getting really tired get out for a walk in the fresh air and that’ll wake her up come home have lunch etc and then put her to bed earlier 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my thoughts

• Angry

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
And there’s the reason the eggs are smashed everywhere - for an ‘Instagram vs reality’ grid post 🙄
The Instagram post wasn’t even insta worthy. A table pushed against the wall with a cupboard full of shit squashed beside it. There’s muck under the table and craft things stuck to the chair.

• Haha
Letting Roma make hot chocolates or whatever it is in her latest stories 😳 I’m all for learning by doing but isn’t she only 2!!
She thinks it makes her kids look advanced and capable. I’d rather my kids be able to sleep in their own bed past 7am, respect our belongings, not destroy things & have the ability to play independently without me micromanaging their play but each to their own. How long till Roma breaks the Nespresso milk frother?

• Heart

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I got so irritated by that bath bomb thing in the water the way sienna just kept snatching it out of arias hands like it was hers or she knew better and she’s an adult. She’s so annoying!!!!!! I’m sorry to slag off a child I really wouldn’t usually but she is so irritating. She’s so rude and a know it all bossy boots I can’t cope 🤦🏽‍♀️

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Kerry Conway #14 Endless grime, 5.30am iPad time.

Has she lost her mind? She really thinks we want to see the SAME FRIDGE CLEANING FOOTAGE AGAIN?! Just sped up? I am starting to despair.
0C888AF4-81F5-47F5-A93F-A3F023E296BE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

eyespy

I watched the birthday vlog and I have to say I don't like to slag off children but sienna was way to overbearing poor aria gave up and was just handing her stuff straight away in the end then with the bath bomb thing both Warren and kerry told her to get off but she carried on and no one told her again then towards the end you can hear sienna in the back ground saying il have pink and you can have green and she says very bossy don't bunch them up like you did to mine or something along those lines anyway she didn't come across well at all in that video and I think kerry needs to take a strong hard look at her children's behaviour she actually have video proof to look back on unlike some people and it could prove to be eye opening for her.

• Sad
  • Haha

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Drive to the park....because they have a 2 year old with a broken pushchair?! What the actual fudge? She’s 2 and 1/2, she should be more than capable of walking the 10/15 minute walk to the park. More likely big fat Waz didn’t want to want walk because he’s a lazy c**t.
There’s 2 adults, it’s a Sunday morning - if Roma walks too slowly for the other 2, then Waz can go on ahead with them and Kerry can meet them there with Roma. She’s only too slow because she’s NEVER allowed or made to walk any substantial distance.
Screw all the ‘Montessori’ kinaesthetic sand malarkey, I’d much rather my child get out in the fresh air, explore the natural world and build up her stamina and physical development by walking!! Which actually sounds more Montessori than what Kerry does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Really feel for Sienna, she's put on alot of weight and kerry should be keeping an eye on it. I think the girls eat far too much, Kerry is a feeder is very clear, she needs to sort her shit out.

Reactions: 12