Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
She’s at it again, getting your words and terms mixed up again Kezza Luv, it’s not -

- Laundry Room it’s A CUPBOARD
- Renovating it’s DECORATING
- Business it’s A HOBBY

Think you need to go back to school.
In a way I do feel sorry for her to a certain extent (shock horror) but she seriously does think she is above everyone and everything. She’s just kidding herself at the end of the day, she knows deep down that it’s none of the terms she says, she knows it’s only a cupboard, and decorating and a little hobby, but she just has to big herself up to make her “look good” it’s a sad way to live, and her mental health must be all over the place, her behaviour is not normal

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
A front door makes a house look like a house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everything in their house looks scruffy and unfinished, those bricks sticking out would irritate me so much!

• Haha
What a bullshit video. It looks such a mess not having doors on a wardrobe, even if she has tidied it. And her story about the dust is a load of rubbish.

I’m all for giving children choice but I think it’s ridiculous to give them complete free rein over what they wear at such a young age. No wonder they always look so scruffy. Why is Kerry leaving a toddler unattended for so long that she can choose her own clothes, rip everything out And apparently put her own clothes on when said toddler is still pissing on the floor?! I smell a rat 🙄

I give my toddler a choice of what they wear but they get a choice between two or three season appropriate outfits that go together so they don’t look like they’ve rolled around in the laundry bin.

reader87123

VIP Member
There’s a difference between a messy house and a house that kids go around and trash.
The thing that annoys me the most is that she tries to excuse her messy house by blaming it on her children playing and being kids. I agree that kids make mess, but Kerry, your house has always been an absolute dump even pre-babies, so don't use your kids as an excuse to hide behind. Your house is messy because you and Warren are a pair of lazy slobs, simple as that, just own it.

Mumahen

It is a small house in reality, Kerry and Warren's room is small, when she shows the bed there is a small amount of room down the sides. The lounge is also very small. I will be interested to see the corner sofa in there and how they all fit on it without clashing legs together. They look nice but actually aren't great unless you have a huge one. Kitchen is so strange she hasn't got the working triangle has she, can only imagine her telling the kitchen designer what she was doing. She has moved the front door, but you still have a narrow hallway. They are making the most and doing their best, for that you can't knock them. But you cannot make a silk purse from a pigs ear , it is and will always be a corner terraced, ex council house. Let me state there is nothing wrong with that, but don't try and pretend it is instaworthy show home and pass off cupboards as a laundry room and a pantry. You are only fooling yourself 😂

• Heart

Justlurking1

I am SO over the panelling trend. Sorry but it belongs in certain styles of houses. Not Kerry’s. Not new builds either (sorry if anyone has it and I’ve offended 😂). Very true about it being the 2020s version of artex.

Reactions: 11

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
Her last Instagram story has creased me. She’s obviously been reading here because she’s explaining how her children don’t draw on things especially the older two Cos they know better and she does teach boundaries and how to respect things but toddlers tend to be a bit feral and have no impulse control 😂 well my daughter was never ‘feral’ at nearly 3 years old and nor did she behave like Roma so.. I don’t need educating HUN.

Scotblock

VIP Member
She doesn’t have a playroom either. And when she “renovates” it’ll just be an old coal bunker with a toilet in it converted into another room the kids can trash.

• Haha

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
Even if she puts it in the bin that’s a massive waste of food. There’s people out there who are homeless or people struggling to put food on the table because of the pandemic and she’s out there giving her toddler huge blocks of cheese just because she cant be bothered to say no because the spoilt little madam will have a meltdown Cos she’s never heard the word no before. She’s honestly a pathetic mother I’m sorry I dislike slating parenting because it’s a tough job and every child is different. But her children’s (2/3) behaviour is the way it is because of her. Because of how she’s chosen to raise them, the lack of discipline and boundaries. They’ve always got their own way it would seem.

• Heart

Emmahe123

Honestly she is wild. “I was going to buy it on the first of March anyway” No spend Feb isn’t about shifting spending to the next month, it’s about cutting out shit you don’t need, you moron! She sees a stamp as non-essential, but a whole load of shite from B&M is?

Also, I can quite honestly say that we don’t have expensive or fancy taste. But if I was trying to redo my living room and wanted a wooden table, I wouldn’t buy a b&m special! It’s hardly going to last them years.

Damn, I was going to channel that exact theme for my next kid’s room 🤣
I also don’t have expensive taste and I love b&m things can still be done nicely though. It doesn’t all have to look tatty. I painted my sideboard and bought a mirror and some bits fromb&m should of hash tagged it #homereno

this cost me around £80 to upcycle the unit buy the mirror and the other accessories. She could pick up things from Facebook marketplace and upcycle them and they would look better than all the Argos and catalogue furniture they have

anyway each to their own!

Attachments

• Heart
I know I’m one of Kezza’s most vocal critics but I can’t fault all the effort she puts in for birthdays. All the plastic tat goes a bit against her sustainable bandwagon she sometimes jumps on but I love that she spends time thinking about what her kids would like and puts the effort in, especially with the cakes as it would be so easy for her to go on the beg to a local company for a #gifted one like a lot of instamums do. Yes her cakes arent as grammable as one from a professional but they are made with love and it’s nice the kids can get involved too.

Right, what will she do today to burst my Kezza love in 🤣

How embarrassing would it be if you posted on Instagram in August bragging potty training was going well & then 6 months later your child was still in nappies.

😐😐😐😐😐😐

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
The way she pronounced Montessori cracked me up, bless her. What a plonker.

That room is insane. I totally understand they don’t have a lot of downstairs space for toys, so have them in there, but it’s CRAMMED with stuff! Why doesn’t she get rid of some toys instead of just forcing everything in to fit? The room would give me a headache, so much going on. No wonder the girls can’t sleep, it’s hardly a calm environment.

I feel bad for her as she has clearly tried to replicate her beloved Montessori shelves, and failed so miserably. What is a kid going to do with 4 pre-built duplo blocks, or 6 Jenga blocks? And why have those baskets on their sides? All the stuff clearly fell out 🙈

The room is what it is, but she needs to stop putting more and more stuff in it, and trying to make out it’s something it’s not.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She has posted on Instagram this morning saying her latest video tools forever to film. She is moaning that it is taking too long to do her job 🤔 Again. If it’s too much hassle she does know she isn’t obliged to film her life, doesn’t she?!

Diofn

About the comment Kerry made about renting; they were only able to buy because Channel mum paid them for filming roma's birth! No way would they have been able to afford the deposit otherwise.

I seem to remember Warren making a big speech about why he didn't even want to buy before she got pregnant.

I own, but I'd much rather be renting than having to parade my children on the Internet for money.

37BBL

VIP Member
My thoughts watching the vlog:

- wouldn't hurt her to give the fridge a wipe and the cupboard and door fronts. My kitchen is super old but it is probably in better condition and cleaner than Kerrys.
- Sienna needs to back off a bit. She craves the attention and can't have anything be about someone else. The clip where Aria was on heeleys, overshadowed by Sienna. Where Kerry is showing the front door, Sienna comes muscling in. Its really annoying.
-why lock the pantry door then proceed to moan the girls can only reach it with a stool or chair and its just not accessible to them? That's because you are locking it Kerry! If it wasn't locked, it would be accessible.
-Aria and Roma washing blueberries on the floor, "good observation!' = massive eye roll.
-Roma went for a nap at 12:00, she couldn't let her stay up till 7pm. Thats 7 hours. Good maths Kerry, none of us knew that.
-why does she need Roma to go to the fridge, get herself a yogurt and then get herself a spoon? I'm all for capable kids and all, but I generally get my 2 a snack myself. Considering the house is so tiny, where is Kerry planning to be when Roma is getting herself yogurt and cutlery?!

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Hopefully none of you lot do this so I won’t offend you buuuut...

What the fuckity fuck is with the matching mum and kids denim jackets? No need at all. Adults and kids should not be dressing in the same clothes. They must look like right idiots out and about wearing those!
Not my cup of tea at all.

I really don't like those sweaters loads of mums wear with 'MAMA' across the front. Sorry if these offends anyone but I'm so sick of seeing them. I am a person outside of being a mother and I'm not having my kids take over my clothes too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

eyespy

Why is she laying stuff out for her "independent" children to play with? Let the kids choose what they want to play to spark their imagination and creativity 🙈 they can choose their clothes but not their toys!
Rather than making hot drinks teach them to - tidy up independently
- look after things
- manners
- give them little jobs to do
There's so much more she could do with those kids she's arse backwards!

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I just find letting her pour it without even being close by with her hands in case she spills it all over herself and scalds her skin is just totally irresponsible. Doesn’t make your kid a genius to press a button, take off a lid and pour. She needs to start learning what normal child development is Cos I feel like she doesn’t know?

Appanappa

Chatty Member
As a viewer, and as a mum and just human, I’d rather see them say financially we can’t afford everything we want to do right now, so we’re gonna focus on XYZ, but we’ve got this second hand sofa from Facebook and it’s great condition and will do until we can afford a new one because we have priorities