Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just lazy slobs!! Can imagine her mums
House is the same as hers!! She was obviously brought up in a messy unclean house. And was never taught how to look after and respect things and she’s teaching her kids the exact same! They trash everything they own!! And if it’s breaks or ruined they just Chuck it and buy a new one!!!

you can clean for 10-20mins each day and have a tidy clean house!! What’s 10 mins while your kids are playing or once their in bed. Also now Roma is at nursery she has full mornings where she can clean!

she’s just full off excuses!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they can’t divide and conquer. Surely Warren can take the kids to the park at the weekend while Kerry cleans for an hour and vice versa. That’s what we tend to do!

And surely the older two are old enough to have their own responsibilities around the house?
Yep at the weekends my husband sorts the kids in the morning while I clean and tidy upstairs, bathrooms, all the bits I don’t get to during the week. Sometimes he even - shock horror - ALSO CLEANS THINGS. I know that would practically kill warren just to think of.

Reactions: 6
Yes and it’s so so hard to lose weight. Why set your child up for that struggle feom such a young age. For someone so apparently focused on healthy eating it seems the opposite outcome to me.
She let's her kids help themselves now to snacks. They have their own snack cupboard filled with all sorts.
In my opinion those kids will be snacking because they are bored. They certainly have big portions of breakfast, lunch and dinner so certainly can't be hungry. So if they are bored, get out of the house more.
I remember watching her when she just had Sienna and I didn't see her go out then but she definitely limited snacks.
It seems she has developed some proper issues over time. Thinking if she tells them off, limits them, gives them boundaries, that it will affect her relationship with them in a bad way so she just doesn't do it and hopes they will figure things out themselves. She disguises it as gentle parenting and whatever other hashtag she uses. All this will only end badly

Reactions: 5
I can only speak for myself, but a clean and tidy home means my mind is also less chaotic and I can think straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can absolutely imagine her sitting in siennas room when Sienna is 16/17 and getting ready to go out with friends, desperate to be the “cool mum”, trying to chat about boys etc and still micro managing every decision Sienna makes. Sienna will be so embarrassed by her, and will resent the lack of alone time (if she doesn’t already!!)

I can only speak for myself, but a clean and tidy home means my mind is also less chaotic and I can think straight.
Yes, exactly the same here 👌🏻

Reactions: 4
Yes 100 %!

Have we got any new thread suggestions?

I can absolutely imagine her sitting in siennas room when Sienna is 16/17 and getting ready to go out with friends, desperate to be the “cool mum”, trying to chat about boys etc and still micro managing every decision Sienna makes. Sienna will be so embarrassed by her, and will resent the lack of alone time (if she doesn’t already!!)

Yes, exactly the same here 👌🏻
She will definitely be like that because she didn't get to do that when she was growing up. I don't know a lot about her past but it comes across like she had no friends, never went out and then she met Warren and had kids so she never went through that partying phase.

Reactions: 3
I’d be worried the kids will end up like them. Do the girls never have play dates? I’m sure if they did we would hear no end of it (Before lockdown/within restrictions)

Reactions: 2
So she sits there and says basically she’s such a fantastic mum because she’s too busy playing and teaching her kids to worry about cleaning her house. And doesn’t care what they wear? Surely that’s a contraction in itself right there - you are too busy playing with them etc but you’re not bothered about fully taking care of them by providing them with clothes that FIT them, are weather suitable and that they need. Ok then. You’ll spend however much in the super market everyday or you’ll spend £100 on a pair of DM’s for herself whilst she tries her best to be someone else and fails. Instead of providing her children with clothes on their backs. Ok then. I’m a single parent with my own house and I also work 4 days a week but I still manage shock horror to clean my house, all by myself. I’m the only adult that lives there and in between working and parenting I STILL manage to keep my house clean. It’s not that hard Kerry. You will do anything and everything for an easy life Cos you’re LAZY! You don’t like to discipline Cos you’re too busy trying to be your kids friend than their parents. And you put it down to “gentle parenting” when really it’s just lazy and irresponsible parenting Cos you want an easy life. When being how you are will only give you more grief further down the line when your kids are have no basic manners, no life skills, think they can do whatever they want and that they can live life like slobs. Really good parenting that is.
Also those Easter eggs all over the table all opened and bitten into is a prime example of the level of discipline and lack of control in that house. It’s ridiculous. Where are the boundaries? Where is the respect? I don’t know a single child that would even think to open them all and take bites and spread them all over the table. It’s just pure greedy, lazy parenting. I can’t even stand to watch her anymore she’s bleeping awful these days. Get off YouTube and concentrate on being a mum and teaching your Rude children some basic manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she sits there and says basically she’s such a fantastic mum because she’s too busy playing and teaching her kids to worry about cleaning her house. And doesn’t care what they wear? Surely that’s a contraction in itself right there - you are too busy playing with them etc but you’re not bothered about fully taking care of them by providing them with clothes that FIT them, are weather suitable and that they need. Ok then. You’ll spend however much in the super market everyday or you’ll spend £100 on a pair of DM’s for herself whilst she tries her best to be someone else and fails. Instead of providing her children with clothes on their backs. Ok then. I’m a single parent with my own house and I also work 4 days a week but I still manage shock horror to clean my house, all by myself. I’m the only adult that lives there and in between working and parenting I STILL manage to keep my house clean. It’s not that hard Kerry. You will do anything and everything for an easy life Cos you’re LAZY! You don’t like to discipline Cos you’re too busy trying to be your kids friend than their parents. And you put it down to “gentle parenting” when really it’s just lazy and irresponsible parenting Cos you want an easy life. When being how you are will only give you more grief further down the line when your kids are have no basic manners, no life skills, think they can do whatever they want and that they can live life like slobs. Really good parenting that is.
Also those Easter eggs all over the table all opened and bitten into is a prime example of the level of discipline and lack of control in that house. It’s ridiculous. Where are the boundaries? Where is the respect? I don’t know a single child that would even think to open them all and take bites and spread them all over the table. It’s just pure greedy, lazy parenting. I can’t even stand to watch her anymore she’s bleeping awful these days. Get off YouTube and concentrate on being a mum and teaching your Rude children some basic manners.
THIS. Shes off her tits if she thinks hers or his parenting is anything to admire. I'd die if my kids were as bad behaved or ill-mannered as hers, or dressed like hers, or if my house was like hers 😬 she really is a 'youtuber' that should admit defeat and duck off. Its beyond me how someone can openly show the world how poor they do everything in life. Yet still be arrogant enough to be oblivious to it.

Reactions: 9
Dressed and Crafting at 7:30 have a bloody day off!! Can they not just chill on the sofa or cuddle in bed for couple hours!!

Or let the kids just play by them selfs!!

Reactions: 8
And there’s the reason the eggs are smashed everywhere - for an ‘Instagram vs reality’ grid post 🙄
The Instagram post wasn’t even insta worthy. A table pushed against the wall with a cupboard full of tit squashed beside it. There’s muck under the table and craft things stuck to the chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Instagram v reality post quite a few people saying they don’t relate, someone said it’s disgusting 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Instagram post wasn’t even insta worthy. A table pushed against the wall with a cupboard full of tit squashed beside it. There’s muck under the table and craft things stuck to the chair.
I thought that! Don’t forget the pack of nappies under the table!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really isn’t insta worthy at all. You’d at least clear the crap from the shot before posting!

Her Instagram v reality post quite a few people saying they don’t relate, someone said it’s disgusting 🙈
That's funny. It isn't relatable and isn't reality at all.
It's disgusting and its Kerry trying to pretend being a laid back gentle parent in the way that she does, is something to aspire.
She will never realise that though, and will always think people who don't relate are unreasonable and obviously harsh parents 🙄

Reactions: 5
And Roma sat there with chocolate on the rug, why not get her a bowl to put it in?
Why ARE the eggs all have eaten and strewn around, surely that's no ones reality?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.