Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just made a montessori comment lets see if i get blocked or even answered.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she would be better with some wooden benches in the living room, then the girls can draw and personalise them all they want , and they can just keep painting over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but their level of boundaries and discipline in that house in ridiculous. She’s a lazy parent when it comes to discipline so she covers it up with “gentle parenting” she contradicts herself in every way. Says she practices Montessori then let’s them go on their iPads In bed at night. Says she’s raising capable kids then still has her almost 3 year old in her bed.. it’s pathetic. She has all these back up excuses ready to give to people when they pull her up in their shoddy parenting. Sienna is unbearable and if she were my child I’d be embarrassed by how rude and obnoxious she is already. Roma is a terror and a spoilt brat. I love aria she is so cute and seems so well behaved and lovely but I feel sorry for her. Feel like ‘SiSi’ takes over everything Cos she makes everything about her and thinks she’s the star of the house and Roma is a little bugger and therefore takes up all of Kerry’s attention Cos she’s always playing up. So aria is like the last at the heap and forgotten about. All their own fault. No sympathy for them, they’re the most pathetic parents it drives me mad to watch. That’s why I stopped watching Kerry because I find her parenting unbearable. I could sit all day and write reasons why I find it so unbearable Cos there’s so many!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched the latest vlog. I'm sorry but that's a video she really should just keep for herself and her family as memories. It was awfully recorded, showed sienna's grabby snatching hands and showed that they just bought her a load of plastic tat. I know everyone has different budgets etc but that tit would be classed as little filler presents for me. I really think she should just give this up because I watch her vlogs with gritted teeth because I think they're that bad.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the latest vlog. I'm sorry but that's a video she really should just keep for herself and her family as memories. It was awfully recorded, showed sienna's grabby snatching hands and showed that they just bought her a load of plastic tat. I know everyone has different budgets etc but that tit would be classed as little filler presents for me. I really think she should just give this up because I watch her vlogs with gritted teeth because I think they're that bad.
We didn’t have a video camera growing up (I feel 100 saying that!) but I’ve seen videos of my husband opening gifts on Christmas and birthdays, and have a few videos on my phone of our own kids doing it. They are all better recorded that that tit show Kerry put out. Because you can actually see whole people, and it’s not all chopped together. The problem with the filming was she can’t keep her bleeping oar out for two minutes and let her kids be. She has to be right on them every second.

Reactions: 3
I can’t even bring myself to watch them anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised she has let the children play with those toys she showed on her instastory as they're made from sugarcane!!!

• Haha
I got so irritated by that bath bomb thing in the water the way sienna just kept snatching it out of arias hands like it was hers or she knew better and she’s an adult. She’s so annoying!!!!!! I’m sorry to slag off a child I really wouldn’t usually but she is so irritating. She’s so rude and a know it all bossy boots I can’t cope 🤦🏽‍♀️

I got so irritated by that bath bomb thing in the water the way sienna just kept snatching it out of arias hands like it was hers or she knew better and she’s an adult. She’s so annoying!!!!!! I’m sorry to slag off a child I really wouldn’t usually but she is so irritating. She’s so rude and a know it all bossy boots I can’t cope 🤦🏽‍♀️
It's sad because I think it shows Aria is used to this sort of thing. My son is around the same age and he would have kicked the hell off if someone did that to him 🤣 aria is such a sweet little soul!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they won't get the new doorway plastered and so they can say they have "exposed brickwork" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to commenting on this thread but the birthday vlog was the saddest thing I’ve seen in a while. Aria just handing over each present to Sienna, you can tell it happens all of the time. Poor Aria is so overlooked by Sienna and Roma and her parents have made it happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Where was this? YT or insta?

I think she must be trolling us with the Montessori stuff now. Her latest story is all Montessori tagged.
You Tube. I can't stand all this stuck up way she goes about the refurb and home schooling. Tie their hair up teach they how to clean up after themselves and to eat what is cooked and not be afraid of your kids. They couldn't even get a night free.

Ohh she chooses her own clothes don't you know?!
Kerry buy your kid some tights and tell her to wear them!
She should remember who the mother is? She needs to show them whats what and not try be the friend.

Reactions: 3
I watched the birthday vlog and I have to say I don't like to slag off children but sienna was way to overbearing poor aria gave up and was just handing her stuff straight away in the end then with the bath bomb thing both Warren and kerry told her to get off but she carried on and no one told her again then towards the end you can hear sienna in the back ground saying il have pink and you can have green and she says very bossy don't bunch them up like you did to mine or something along those lines anyway she didn't come across well at all in that video and I think kerry needs to take a strong hard look at her children's behaviour she actually have video proof to look back on unlike some people and it could prove to be eye opening for her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Sienna is just awful. I think the majority of us have said we wouldn't wish to insult the girls or anything like that, but she is just unbearable. I was getting so annoyed watching her grabbing everything and sitting almost on top of Aria pushing herself closer and closer.
I imagine her to be the same at School and Kerry and Warren are doing her no favours at all. Her friends will cotton on and she will be known as the girl who can't share, can't take turns and can't allow other people to be in the spotlight. Sounds extreme but her behaviour won't improve with parents like that.
Really felt for Aria. For a change I actually thought Warren looked engaged with Aria helping her open her presents and looked interested in what she had. If Kerry had put the camera down she could have been involved and perhaps encouraged Sienna to step back.
We have a bit of a tradition that every Christmas morning since we have had 2 children we record them walking down the stairs and seeing the presents etc. The videos are for family only, but we film them for the memories whereas Kerry just films for the sake of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel like that birthday vlog was something that you’d keep for memories. It felt weird like I was looking into a personal family moment. I don’t know how to describe it. But it just felt off!

Maybe she would be better with some wooden benches in the living room, then the girls can draw and personalise them all they want , and they can just keep painting over it 😂
Sienna is just awful. I think the majority of us have said we wouldn't wish to insult the girls or anything like that, but she is just unbearable. I was getting so annoyed watching her grabbing everything and sitting almost on top of Aria pushing herself closer and closer.
I imagine her to be the same at School and Kerry and Warren are doing her no favours at all. Her friends will cotton on and she will be known as the girl who can't share, can't take turns and can't allow other people to be in the spotlight. Sounds extreme but her behaviour won't improve with parents like that.
Really felt for Aria. For a change I actually thought Warren looked engaged with Aria helping her open her presents and looked interested in what she had. If Kerry had put the camera down she could have been involved and perhaps encouraged Sienna to step back.
We have a bit of a tradition that every Christmas morning since we have had 2 children we record them walking down the stairs and seeing the presents etc. The videos are for family only, but we film them for the memories whereas Kerry just films for the sake of it.
It’s so sad that they have allowed Sienna to become that way. She will end up getting severely bullied and picked on in school because of her overbearing and snatchy behaviour! Poor Aria, she didn’t get a look in with her own gifts because of that little brat and her awful behaviour! I hate to be nasty about a child, I really do, but that girl seriously needs to learn some lessons in sharing and take caring! She is not someone id want my little boy of the same age being friends with, and I think a lot of other parents will feel the same. It’s sad as it’s all down to Kerry and idiot Warren to blame! They have absolutely no decent parenting control at all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.