Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and use websites for inspiration and make things from scratch. Now I've no problem with putting easy things in the oven or using Jars but with kerry it's literally all the time. That jar of sweet & sour sauce. A few years ago she would be making that herself using ketchup and soy sauce. Easy.
I think the reason why she doesn't film what I eats anymore is because it's probably all nuggets and chips or Jars or take aways. They haven't got that big in size by eating healthy.

Reactions: 5
So focused on playing with her kids .. but has time to check in on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a weird photoshoot on the bed with Roma. I would not be sticking those on social media!
She seems really desperate to be like the bigger influencers - ‘cute pics on the bed in their matching tracksuits’ - but she never seems to be able to get it right 😕

Reactions: 8
Erm you can have a clean tidy home work and bring your children up right!! Not everyone can be a stay at home mum!! She’s such a knob!!!

Reactions: 13
Erm you can have a clean tidy home work and bring your children up right!! Not everyone can be a stay at home mum!! She’s such a knob!!!
She’s such a salty B***h sometimes. Ultimately she posts these things because she knows she‘s lazy. Two of her kids are in full time education and the other goes to ‘preschool’ and she’s a stay at home Mum so there’s no excuse for your house not to be clean and tidy. And IMO there’s no excuse for your children wearing scruffy, ill fitting clothes if you can afford to ‘renovate‘ and buy yourself £100 DMs just to keep up with Insta.

And manners and boundaries cost nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi Kerry - FYI it’s not called learning, playing and engaging. It’s called micromanaging and smothering. Sorry, but not to care what your children are wearing is just bad parenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi Kerry - FYI it’s not called learning, playing and engaging. It’s called micromanaging and smothering. Sorry, but not to care what your children are wearing is just bad parenting!
The thing is, most of the photos she posts are of them playing on their ‘iPads’ that’s not engaging with them at all!

They’re at school at nursery. If she wasn’t messing around with paint samples she could do a proper clean.

Reactions: 3
Roma is at nursery 3 days a week, so she has 3 full days alone in the house. Wtf does she do in that time?! If I had 3 HOURS alone in the house I’d have it cleaned top to bottom!

And she can’t say she is “working” as that latest food haul was clearly filmed at night from the lighting... so what is she at?

Reactions: 10
Roma is at nursery 3 days a week, so she has 3 full days alone in the house. Wtf does she do in that time?! If I had 3 HOURS alone in the house I’d have it cleaned top to bottom!

And she can’t say she is “working” as that latest food haul was clearly filmed at night from the lighting... so what is she at?
Sitting on her backside drinking cwoffee and browsing Pinterest for the latest ‘renovation’ fad.

I’ve never known a mother say she couldn’t care less what her children are wearing. Ok if they’re just playing at home but if you go out anywhere you ensure they look reasonable at least? Hair brushed, clothes that fit and are weather appropriate etc. And as for a messy house - there is untidy and there is slobby. Shoving crap under, behind and down the side of the sofa is just plain lazy.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never known a mother say she couldn’t care less what her children are wearing. Ok if they’re just playing at home but if you go out anywhere you ensure they look reasonable at least? Hair brushed, clothes that fit and are weather appropriate etc. And as for a messy house - there is untidy and there is slobby. Shoving crap under, behind and down the side of the sofa is just plain lazy.
My thoughts exactly! 🙌🏻

I don’t think they have much awareness. They have an airy fairy look about them as a family.

There’s a difference between messy & dam right dirty! My house is messy, toys & such about but every night order is restored but my house is ultimately clean because I clean it regularly/ daily (Kerry you don’t need deep cleans if you do it all the time!)
My children also know that if they make a mess with their toys or books etc they have to tidy it up before they go to sleep. I don’t believe kids should leave in some of the show like homes these influencers have no but ultimately they should know how to tidy away their things & be able to live in a clean house. That’s just me tho.
It’s definitely an excuse for her laziness in my opinion

Well if she doesnt take any pride in how her kids look and if they are wearing clothes that actually fit and are weather appropriate, its no wonder she doesnt care what she feeds them!

Reactions: 5
Really feel for Sienna, she's put on alot of weight and kerry should be keeping an eye on it. I think the girls eat far too much, Kerry is a feeder is very clear, she needs to sort her tit out.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, they eat a lot of share packs of sweets each during their "movie nights". Im a mean mum, when the relatives give the kids sweets, i dont let them have the whole bag of haribo or whatever...they get dished out. Christmas & Easter they can fill their boots, rest of time..portions!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.