Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fridge ‘clean’ is a joke. Why would you not use cleaning product on the trays/shelves? Or even just hot soapy water? She just rinses them under the tap and picks at the dirt with her fingernails 🤮
Not even removed half the food first before scrubbing either 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That fridge clean was sooooo boring. Why does she do things really, really slowly? No wonder 1 things takes hours. She is so frustrating!

Fridge was manky too, she should set herself a reminder to do it once a month. It was gross she was using just water to clean the shelves (which by the way didn't even look like hot water I saw no steam coming off it 😆) and her nails and a bendy toothbrush. She needs a some proper cleaning brushes! That brush she sweeps up with has seen better days too, all bent out of shape. I wouldn't have put that in a thumbnail, it's not very encouraging for a cleaning video.

Lastly, I don't know what she was thinking to spray inside the fridge when she still had fresh food in there 😮

Reactions: 5
Funny though whenever her lack of friends is mentioned on here, she’s suddenly ‘going for a walk’ with a friend!

Cringe springs to mind when these “influencers” do tick tock videos. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tbf, some of them do it well and really hit the mark, but Kerry? No just no! I have such secondhand embarrassment for her when she does them! 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Aria woke up at 5.30 asking for her tablet 😮

My kids go on their iPads on a weekend, but even my 4 year old wouldn’t wake up that early asking for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Kerry Conway #14 Endless grime, 5.30am iPad time.

Has she lost her mind? She really thinks we want to see the SAME FRIDGE CLEANING FOOTAGE AGAIN?! Just sped up? I am starting to despair.
0C888AF4-81F5-47F5-A93F-A3F023E296BE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha sorry but WHAT is that fridge video all about my days 🤣🤣🤣

No wow I cant cope with her using her nails to scratch crap off them fridge shelves and still not use anything actual cleaning product on it 😑 put me reet off my toastie that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha, I didn't mind the fridge video to be honest! I like seeing people clean!
I don’t mind cleaning videos, but not putting up the same video twice, just with different sounds over the top! That has no purpose surely? It’s not new content.

Reactions: 1
Just imagine it
"Kids do one, mummys making a fridge video i want it to go viral" fml

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh did you see that video yet? The one of the woman cleaning her fridge? Ehh couldn’t think of a video which could be less viral. I haven’t watched it but just hearing about it is making me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does it make anyone nervous when they start bashing things about themselves? Considering they are very new to *renovating* I think it’s pretty risky.... she keeps talking about the playroom too and it’s not clear if they are getting a builder in or doing it themselves. I mean, I assumed a builder, but now I’m not so sure!

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does it make anyone nervous when they start bashing things about themselves? Considering they are very new to *renovating* I think it’s pretty risky.... she keeps talking about the playroom too and it’s not clear if they are getting a builder in or doing it themselves. I mean, I assumed a builder, but now I’m not so sure!
I thought it was them doing it all. I imagine they’ll do as much as they think they can. Could be interesting to watch!

Reactions: 1
Brand new door! That haven't covered or protected it from the brick dust or bits of plaster/ brick getting smashed about right next to it!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.