Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roma looked freezing in the snow without gloves and a proper jacket, although atleast she had a hat and scarf i guess🤷‍♀️
She probably refused and they didn’t make her. Because a 2yo definitely knows best.

I am cringing at her latest selfie. It just screams “I love myself” with that pose, and why would you stand in your kids’ bedroom and take a picture like that? 🤢

Reactions: 5
“We use the curtains as a backdrop” for birthday presents made me think of Tattle straight away 😂 Those ruddy curtains!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell does she bang on about? Reusing the plastic tablecloth so it’s not just used once and chucked....next breath she is showing use the plates and cups they will use once and chuck, and the million balloons that will be the same. Her constant need to imply she is eco friendly does my head in, when 90% of her purchases are the opposite.

Reactions: 13
The way she kept pronouncing balloon in that video got really annoying. Bloon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell does she bang on about? Reusing the plastic tablecloth so it’s not just used once and chucked....next breath she is showing use the plates and cups they will use once and chuck, and the million balloons that will be the same. Her constant need to imply she is eco friendly does my head in, when 90% of her purchases are the opposite.
After she confused environment and economy in the grocery video, maybe she thinks eco friendly means friendly to the economy. So by buying disposable plates and cups, she is spending money and is therefore helping the economy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After she confused environment and economy in the grocery video, maybe she thinks eco friendly means friendly to the economy. So by buying disposable plates and cups, she is spending money and is therefore helping the economy? 😂
I wouldn’t even be surprised. Bless her, she isn’t the sharpest tool in the box.

Reactions: 3
Reused or not, metallic balloons, and decorations are not environmentally friendly or sustainable. I am sure Pinterest would show her plenty of alternative options. I feel she was dressed for the gram, when do we ever see her showing her underwear. Can imagine her new friend Rebecca Lamb, (you know the one they swapped trainers with to get Kerry a lumi) dressing like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reused or not, metallic balloons, and decorations are not environmentally friendly or sustainable. I am sure Pinterest would show her plenty of alternative options. I feel she was dressed for the gram, when do we ever see her showing her underwear. Can imagine her new friend Rebecca Lamb, (you know the one they swapped trainers with to get Kerry a lumi) dressing like that.
So professional discussing a child’s birthday decoration plans with her bra hanging out.... and 2019 want the messy top knot back!

• Haha
Love the fact shes saying shes washed piper and cut her BECAUSE the groomers are closed witch please we all know you only took her once a year anyway! Just goes to show they never walk her because your honestly saying you never bath your dog ever shes never got in mud or rolled in tit bet shes a right filthy state when she eventually gets her to the groomers once a year

Love the fact shes saying shes washed piper and cut her BECAUSE the groomers are closed witch please we all know you only took her once a year anyway! Just goes to show they never walk her because your honestly saying you never bath your dog ever shes never got in mud or rolled in tit bet shes a right filthy state when she eventually gets her to the groomers once a year
Most groomers are still open because a lot of dogs require cutting as a welfare essential so she’s talking rubbish.

Honestly it drives me MAD how little attention that poor dog gets!!!! Ours get a walk every day, regardless of the weather. And groomed every 13 weeks. Lazy girl 🤯🤯🤯 bet their garden is full of dog tit!!! 🤢🤢🤢 no wonder they never play out there.

Reactions: 8
Aren’t groomers still open in England? They were added to a list here of things allowed to stay open during lockdown as they are deemed essential for animal health.

we have a lab and he is walked every day, a proper walk not a “nip to the shops and tied up outside” once a month 🙄

Honestly it drives me MAD how little attention that poor dog gets!!!! Ours get a walk every day, regardless of the weather. And groomed every 13 weeks. Lazy girl 🤯🤯🤯 bet their garden is full of dog tit!!! 🤢🤢🤢 no wonder they never play out there.
I can’t imagine either of them picking up the dog poo. It must stink in the summer 🤢

My dog was groomed yesterday! Dog Grommers are still open. Wish it was me getting my hair and nails done lol

Reactions: 7
My dog was groomed yesterday! Dog Grommers are still open. Wish it was me getting my hair and nails done lol
I wonder if I bark could I pass for one?I’m desperate for a cut, it’s been 16 months. I’m like cousin it from the Addams family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.