Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t put any seasoning in to her bolognese sauce. That can’t be tasty...

Roma eating her lunch... watching her tablet. Roma falls asleep... her tablet is on her face (still running). I actually despair. And Kerry saying Roma is “thriving” having their attention and her behaviour is better. So basically she’s badly behaved because of you, Kerry. We can all see it, it’s not news to us. But seems to be to you...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Warrens mums just been to pick the girls up for the day , but its easier for them to stay there overnight because kerry doesnt want roma to fall asleep in the car if she goes and picks them up? Im sure his mum would take them back like she picked them up or warren could get them. Why not just say they want a sleepover at grandmas house! Everything has to be over justified for no reason

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t put any seasoning in to her bolognese sauce. That can’t be tasty...

Roma eating her lunch... watching her tablet. Roma falls asleep... her tablet is on her face (still running). I actually despair. And Kerry saying Roma is “thriving” having their attention and her behaviour is better. So basically she’s badly behaved because of you, Kerry. We can all see it, it’s not news to us. But seems to be to you...
Omg yes! Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed no seasoning in that bolognaise, I was thinking the exact same.
Roma is "thriving" on their full attention because she's a bloody nightmare. Can you believe they were giving cereal for a bedtime snack? Well, we can believe it but to see it in a vlog.
Its not like they didn't eat much throughout the day either. Had 3 full meals and snacks in between. I didn't think they'd have room for anything else, let alone a big bowl of cereal before bed!

They must eat dinner around 5pm and go to bed at 7pm so I don't know where they can put a bowl of gnocchi bolognaise and a bowl of cereal in 2 hours. It seems a lot

Warrens mums just been to pick the girls up for the day , but its easier for them to stay there overnight because kerry doesnt want roma to fall asleep in the car if she goes and picks them up? Im sure his mum would take them back like she picked them up or warren could get them. Why not just say they want a sleepover at grandmas house! Everything has to be over justified for no reason
Exactly! Both her and Warren were there so what shes going on about Roma falling asleep at 4pm when they didn't actually need to take her anywhere in the car I do not know

Reactions: 4
Your kids don’t have any time for climbing barefoot or making forts as they are so busy on their ‘iPads’!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Your kids don’t have any time for climbing barefoot or making forts as they are so busy on their ‘iPads’!
I came on to say this 🤣 she’s such a muddled parent, thinking she’s a forest school montessori #unpluggedchildhood kinda parent when she clearly isn’t! Unless Romaaaaaaa is making those forts on her ‘iPad’

The protein pancakes looked grim, whats wrong with making normal pancakes with flour eggs and milk!? Why do the kids have to be subjected to protein pancakes.

The bolognaise looked equally grim. There is literally zero benefit to her using the tomato puree at the same time as the tin of chopped. You are supposed to cook off tomato puree, at the same time as the mince. Thought she was all about the veggies too, I cram way more veg in my bolognaise!! And also a bit of seasoning and herbs!!

The protein pancakes looked grim, whats wrong with making normal pancakes with flour eggs and milk!? Why do the kids have to be subjected to protein pancakes.

The bolognaise looked equally grim. There is literally zero benefit to her using the tomato puree at the same time as the tin of chopped. You are supposed to cook off tomato puree, at the same time as the mince. Thought she was all about the veggies too, I cram way more veg in my bolognaise!! And also a bit of seasoning and herbs!!
exactly also what a waste just using the egg whites and not the yolk!! There not bloody body builders!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came on to say this 🤣 she’s such a muddled parent, thinking she’s a forest school montessori #unpluggedchildhood kinda parent when she clearly isn’t! Unless Romaaaaaaa is making those forts on her ‘iPad’
That’s not really true ... their iPads are always unplugged when they use them 🤣🤣🤣

I wondered about the cereal too. We eat early like them, around 5, and kids go to bed about 7/7.30 and no way would they be able to eat a bowl of cereal.

And doesn’t Roma only eat chocolate hoops? No wonder she can’t sleep, bouncing from the sugar rush.

Bloody hell, her new Instagram post in the snow. Can’t even go and play out in the snow with her kids without her instagrammable cup of coffee 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Who is she trying to bleeping kid? The poor girls didnt see the light of day for 3 days because of a bit of rain!!

Bloody hell, her new Instagram post in the snow. Can’t even go and play out in the snow with her kids without her instagrammable cup of coffee 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I was going to say, the latest post?! Another (yawn) coffee cup post. It’s so very dull to see it all the time. We get it. You drink coffee....so does 99.9% of the worlds population!!
but the funny thing is that in that photo, the coffee is in focus but the child is all blurred. Most parents would have photos of their children playing in the snow from Sunday. Why not share one of those? Not a coffee 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, the cereal between tea time and bed? Like WTF is that about? The girls obviously go to Wazza’s school of eating. No wonder she keeps having bad nights with their sleep. If they’re not wired from the iPad, then they’re buzzing from the sugar just before bed time!

Reactions: 2
#1000hoursoutside - another bandwagon she can jump on. 1000 hours in a year works out to nearly 3 hours a day - no chance the Conways are achieving that!!!!!

Potty trained Roma weeing all over the floor 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, let’s film whilst Aria is visibly distressed. Great parenting Kezza!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😡 Did she not learn from last time

Poor Aria, I wonder what she's crying about? Probably having to do work. 🙄 She should be allowed to rest on the sofa for a bit or something. She's probably tierd from waking up last night. I would be inclined to send her for a short nap if she was awake in the night but at least rest today.

#1000hoursoutside - another bandwagon she can jump on. 1000 hours in a year works out to nearly 3 hours a day - no chance the Conways are achieving that!!!!!

Potty trained Roma weeing all over the floor 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think she hash tagged that last year too but it fell by the way side. Never will she do outside for 3 hours a day.
If she did #1000hoursnighttimewaking then she'd probably achieve that with the kids

• Haha
Did she tag 1000 hours outside?!

They’ll reach 1000 hours of screen time far faster. If she isn’t taking them out for days on end how is she even possibly kidding herself they may get anywhere near that? At the minute it looks like they’d be lucky to get 10 hours a month.

And poor wee Aria 😭😭😭 she looked totally distraught. Now I know kids sometimes cry for the most annoying reasons, but still why would you film that? 😡

Did she tag 1000 hours outside?!

They’ll reach 1000 hours of screen time far faster. If she isn’t taking them out for days on end how is she even possibly kidding herself they may get anywhere near that? At the minute it looks like they’d be lucky to get 10 hours a month.

And poor wee Aria 😭😭😭 she looked totally distraught. Now I know kids sometimes cry for the most annoying reasons, but still why would you film that? 😡
#1000hoursontheipad

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.