Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog 😳 Editing is shocking, camera angles are atrocious. She cut the girls heads off in the first part, the part where she was trying to get a picture but it was recording was hilarious. Wtf is that all about!? She really needs to call it a day and I’m only 3 mins into the video.
I’m watching atm and it’s awful!
‘It’s really cold out’ yeah so you’re in tights and a coat and scarf abs the girls have bare legs! Great choice!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine taking your kids for their first time outside in days and making them line up for a picture opportunity....that you don’t even get right 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
“Starting dinner because I want them in bed at 6pm”

Glued to their tablets no doubt, as what kids aged 4 and 8 would be going to sleep at that time? Even Roma is too old. And sorry Kerry, but you don’t just get to shove your kids in bed when it’s convenient to you and stick them on a screen because you’ve had enough of them.

I’m knackered today. I could do with making my kids disappear for a few hours (much as I love them) but instead I will continue to parent them because that’s kinda how it works. But I guess not now you’ve found the “iPads” hey?
She wonders why they are up at stupid o’clock???!!! Probably starving!! They make sure they tuck into treats after the kids have gone to bed!!!

Reactions: 1
So funny, she says she likes to keep things in the cupboard as she doesn't always like cooking from scratch, says the queen of convenience😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Roma the brat gets her chocolate cereal!!! I remember when sienna and aria were younger they got porridge! She really is the chosen one! Aria looked so cute when they were doing play dough, sienna and Roma so like their father, poor kids!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know chicken goujons & blueberry wheats were superfoods 😂

Another click bait title - adding superfoods into her shopping haul title to get people to click on it that wouldn’t usually. When in reality the shop is full of processed foods & tins. Is fruit cocktail a superfood too?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is, if I want my kids to have a early ish night then I need to physically wear them out. That means lots of outside time, fresh air and running around. Staying inside doesn't cut it.

She can't expect them to be shattered if they've been inside all week. I don't think her kids have enough exercise to be honest. I physically cannot stay inside with my 2, fresh air does them and me the world of good. I'm working from home full time but I use my breaks to get them in the garden or I clock off early and take them out before its dark. Kerry has no excuse, she is just lazy if I am honest.

Even if mine were shattered (5 and 8) there is no way they could be in bed for 6pm. Thats just selfish of Kerry, just because she can't be bothered with them.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t know chicken goujons & blueberry wheats were superfoods 😂

Another click bait title - adding superfoods into her shopping haul title to get people to click on it that wouldn’t usually. When in reality the shop is full of processed foods & tins. Is fruit cocktail a superfood too?!
Ha I missed that in the title!!!! I didn’t see anything in there that would fit under that title.

The thing is, if I want my kids to have a early ish night then I need to physically wear them out. That means lots of outside time, fresh air and running around. Staying inside doesn't cut it.

She can't expect them to be shattered if they've been inside all week. I don't think her kids have enough exercise to be honest. I physically cannot stay inside with my 2, fresh air does them and me the world of good. I'm working from home full time but I use my breaks to get them in the garden or I clock off early and take them out before its dark. Kerry has no excuse, she is just lazy if I am honest.

Even if mine were shattered (5 and 8) there is no way they could be in bed for 6pm. Thats just selfish of Kerry, just because she can't be bothered with them.
Same here! Which is why I drag myself out with them every afternoon. If we sat in all day they’d be bouncing off the walls. Kerry used to do quite a bit outside with the kids, but she has just gotten so lazy. There is no excuse. If Sienna finishes her school work at 3 be ready to get out then for an hour or so at least. And strapping Roma in to the buggy isn’t going to do much for her. We still take a buggy on walks for my 2yo but she always starts out walking.

Roma probably had the tablet in the buggy with her to keep her quiet 🙈

Reactions: 4
If you shove an iPad in the bed with them then according to Kerry you can 😂
Why did she even have kids if she can’t be bothered with them, what happened to cuddling down with a book and reading or even singing some nursery rhymes to the younger ones? Maybe I’m to old fashioned 😆 even now my 8 year old will say “mummy sing me twinkle twinkle just one last time”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nice to see mum dressed with big coat, scald, boots, covered legs... Honestly is she that bleeping stupid that she thinks taking her girls out for a walk dressed like it's spring is acceptable. Roma hasn't even got a coat on. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed children. Urgh I hate parents like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact that she has been in romas bed every night proves the "bedtime routine" video and the 6pm bedtime is just lies! Its really ipad time till shes ready to go to bed

Reactions: 10
The fact that she has been in romas bed every night proves the "bedtime routine" video and the 6pm bedtime is just lies! Its really ipad time till shes ready to go to bed
100%!!! I reckon she shoves the ipad to her and pops up and down the stairs to check if she's asleep. So bad, read a book you tight witch!!!

Reactions: 5
They don’t seem to put much emphasis on reading to/with the kids. I’ve thought that a lot recently. They don’t seem to keep any books for the kids downstairs where the toys are, and I can’t think of where they are in the girls’ rooms?

Reactions: 1
Roma looked freezing in the snow without gloves and a proper jacket, although atleast she had a hat and scarf i guess🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.