Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve even got the ‘iPad’ at the table whilst eating 😳

there is no way that they’ve gone from no screen time to having it at meal time and bed time! I bet they were glued to hers and woz phone before they got their own ‘iPads’

Reactions: 7
And she wonders why they don’t sleep at night (take this mornings insta stories for example!) because screen time before bed for even adults is bad for sleep! And her trying “sleep milk” for roma 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh dear!! Does she not know that these milks are all a marketing ploy! Wow. How about get your children into a proper bedtime routine which does not include the tablets! She has made a rod for her own back now as will be difficult to take them off her spoilt brats now she has started it when they never needed them before 🤷🏼‍♀️
And also I agree that cereal before bed is crazy 😳the sugar in those blueberry wheats!!
They ate so much in a day!She thinks filling them up will help them sleep?
she has trained them to all want to eat constantly. Most children only need 3 meals a day and no snacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I did have a chuckle when she said she had to wait until they brought out a dairy free sleep milk for Roma 🤦🏻‍♀️ Alongside the chocolate and cheese she scoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I did have a chuckle when she said she had to wait until they brought out a dairy free sleep milk for Roma 🤦🏻‍♀️ Alongside the chocolate and cheese she scoffs.
The thing is I’m sure she said in one of her videos that her girls have a bowl of cereal before bed bevause it makes them sleep better, clearly not! None of her girls have ever been particularly good sleepers but Roma is the worst! They seemed to be really strict with Sienna and routine, I’m sure they left her to go on holiday when she was quite young because she was In a good routine but with Roma there seems to be no boundaries at all. If my toddler threw half of their milk all over the sofa I would not be as blasé about it as Kerry was in that video.

Reactions: 8
The thing is I’m sure she said in one of her videos that her girls have a bowl of cereal before bed bevause it makes them sleep better, clearly not! None of her girls have ever been particularly good sleepers but Roma is the worst! They seemed to be really strict with Sienna and routine, I’m sure they left her to go on holiday when she was quite young because she was In a good routine but with Roma there seems to be no boundaries at all. If my toddler threw half of their milk all over the sofa I would not be as blasé about it as Kerry was in that video.
You’re right, Sienna wasn’t even two when they went away (and she did the pregnancy test video), and Sienna was always in a great routine. Obviously it’s harder to fit everyone’s routine in when you have more kids, but you make it work. Not just let your smallest kid run wild and rule the roost 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
In Kerry’s defence it’s hard to set routines with children of different ages. I have 3 kids of the same ages and my third gets away with way more than I ever let the first 2 get away with and she sees the older two going to bed later, using iPads, eating treats and she wants to as well. It’s a real juggling game

Reactions: 4
she has trained them to all want to eat constantly. Most children only need 3 meals a day and no snacks.
That's what I said! It's unbelievable I've never seen kids eat so much

Wow yes that was terrible! She was blasé about the milk on the sofa. She's blasé about all the bad behaviour like it's OK. I don't know why she's gone like she has with the no rules or discipline for the kids.

In Kerry’s defence it’s hard to set routines with children of different ages. I have 3 kids of the same ages and my third gets away with way more than I ever let the first 2 get away with and she sees the older two going to bed later, using iPads, eating treats and she wants to as well. It’s a real juggling game
I agree. The youngest child always wants to do what the elder siblings are doing definitely. Routine is different though especially bedtime routine, Roma should have no issues with going to bed earlier than her siblings. She is so young, she won't even realise they arnt going to bed too. She should have had a set bedtime from the beginning and then obviously as your child grows then bedtimes can get later.
It's not like romas is her first child and she has no idea, that's what astounds me the most.

Last edited:
It’s like she’s just given up! Maybe she’s depressed again. 😕😕😕
It wouldn’t be overly surprising given her history, and the current situation. I find days a struggle at times and my mental health is pretty robust. But she said last month (I believe) that she was doing really well. And they always planned on giving the girls the tablets for Christmas as they got them months ago, so this was always in the pipeline.

She’s been reading on here us all saying she never gets the girls outdoors. That’s a few days in a row now she’s posted about being outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must be a mean mum....i cant be doing with this "trend" of taking feking hot chocolate on a stroll. Do all these mum-fluencers not realize that hot choc is full of calories?? Yes, a treat much like sweeties or a bar of chocolate. Not every day, multiple times a day or when out for an hour!

I must be a mean mum....i cant be doing with this "trend" of taking feking hot chocolate on a stroll. Do all these mum-fluencers not realize that hot choc is full of calories?? Yes, a treat much like sweeties or a bar of chocolate. Not every day, multiple times a day or when out for an hour!
Same here. I would never take a hot drink out with me unless we were going to be out all day. If they are only out for an hour or so why not have the drink when you get back to warm up?

Its all for the ‘gram!

Reactions: 5
Or maybe because she has trained her children to eat or drink on the hour every hour! God forbid they can go a few hours without inhaling some calorific “snack”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been reading on here us all saying she never gets the girls outdoors. That’s a few days in a row now she’s posted about being outside.
Well if she’s reading here she might want to stop saying her child genius is potty trained when she’s pissing all over the floor acting feral 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if she’s reading here she might want to stop saying her child genius is potty trained when she’s pissing all over the floor acting feral 😂
She ‘potty trained’ in August so why is her child still pissing on the floor?! We had accidents in the first week & that was it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.