Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has mentioned her lovely chipped nails on her surprise egg reel on Instagram! It drives me crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I called it in the what I got for Christmas vid.. we would see the colours in all their chipped glory soon... takes 2 mins to take nail varnish remover to them... but then that eats into her sit on arse 7pm cwoffeeee time with half a dozen packs of biscuits with wazza, while the kids are glued to kindles in bed

Reactions: 4
“Starting dinner because I want them in bed at 6pm”

Glued to their tablets no doubt, as what kids aged 4 and 8 would be going to sleep at that time? Even Roma is too old. And sorry Kerry, but you don’t just get to shove your kids in bed when it’s convenient to you and stick them on a screen because you’ve had enough of them.

I’m knackered today. I could do with making my kids disappear for a few hours (much as I love them) but instead I will continue to parent them because that’s kinda how it works. But I guess not now you’ve found the “iPads” hey?

Reactions: 9
“Starting dinner because I want them in bed at 6pm”

Glued to their tablets no doubt, as what kids aged 4 and 8 would be going to sleep at that time? Even Roma is too old. And sorry Kerry, but you don’t just get to shove your kids in bed when it’s convenient to you and stick them on a screen because you’ve had enough of them.

I’m knackered today. I could do with making my kids disappear for a few hours (much as I love them) but instead I will continue to parent them because that’s kinda how it works. But I guess not now you’ve found the “iPads” hey?
I thought 6 is too early sons 5 and goes to at 7 any later he’s just grumpy and overtired but sienna in bed at 6pm seriously Kerry 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t even bother me if she said they were knackered, or ill. But she’s just fed up of them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t even bother me if she said they were knackered, or ill. But she’s just fed up of them 🤦🏻‍♀️
6pm is definitely to early to put them to bed, she is not putting them to bed at that time their benefit, but for her own selfish choice so she can sit down some more on her lazy back side and drink CWWOOFFFEE whilst old Wozcock shoves his fat slobbering face full of chocolate and biscuits, having just devoured a humongous meal not so much as an hour ago! I can’t believe how much time those girls are on those TABLETS Kerry, not iPads - Tablets, let’s get it right here or you’ll be questioned for false advertising 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lazy parenting at its best!

• Haha
Eek from experience I don't put my 2 .5 year old bed as early as 6 or I'm waking up 3-4am.

jesus christ!! tonight vlog....the Sienna show! she dominates everything...so rude and annoying

also, fair enough Roma likes to destroy stuff....lego,playdough thats what its for...but poor Aria was working hard on that colouring and Roma was allowed to just scribble over it and do as she liked

i sometimes feel very sorry for Aria

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Aria is so adorable with her hair cut. Compared to her sisters, she is such a wee gem (and yet she’s the one Kerry always moaned about?)

Now, I know it’s been tit weather, and I hate being out in it so much, but I can hand on heart say I have been out in the pissing rain with my kids lately rather than staying indoors “for days” as Kerry said they have been. So much for outdoorsy, forest school life hey? Shut inside on their “iPads” all day.

Reactions: 6
jesus christ!! tonight vlog....the Sienna show! she dominates everything...so rude and annoying

also, fair enough Roma likes to destroy stuff....lego,playdough thats what its for...but poor Aria was working hard on that colouring and Roma was allowed to just scribble over it and do as she liked

i sometimes feel very sorry for Aria
Aria is actually the only one I actually like out of the lot of them, I do feel extremely sorry for her at times. She seems like such a sweet natured little girl, that gets shoved aside by the rest of them

Reactions: 7
She got a lot for her £100 quid shop.. hmm yeah ok, filled the pantry yes with tins and almond milk... nothing in the fridge though... sadly she announced that in the vlog LOL!!..

She put a grocery haul up tonight too. Why does she say every week they have run out of food like it’s a surprise? She does understand that’s why you buy shopping, because you ate the last lot?

that much meat would do us a month, or more. I loved how she said not eating meat was better for the economy 😂 I assume she meant environment. But good heavens, if that’s what they get through in two weeks then they definitely aren’t helping the environment in any way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest vlog 😳 Editing is shocking, camera angles are atrocious. She cut the girls heads off in the first part, the part where she was trying to get a picture but it was recording was hilarious. Wtf is that all about!? She really needs to call it a day and I’m only 3 mins into the video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.