Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they can tell them as such, but they can remove them from channel mum if they don't approve of their online presence and behaviour I am sure.
Which is the main thing in Kerry's life, most of her branding work will probably come from channel mum

Reactions: 1
Haha like it!!

Do Channel Mum have to tell them what they can and can't do? I never knew that!

How many followers do you need to be earning? There are other smaller instagrammers like Alex Gladwin and Mummyintheknow (Charlie Meads) and SurreyMama who dont have 20k followers who seem to make Insta and you tube their job??
I think previously Alex gladwin had far more views even though she has fewer followers. I know at one point she was able to charge over £1000 for a brand collaboration video.

definitely her family didn’t say to change it. They seem like enabling idiots too.

So the apologies form them both was a writien story! Can't even do a "face to face" video! Absolute immature morons! If she is still with Channel mum I would not be happy if I was them!!

Reactions: 4
I think they apologised as they know they are clinging on with channel mum (her main source of income surely)
She was probably classed as one of their main earners years back when aria was a baby but there are so many bigger ‘mummy vloggers’ now that I think Kerry’s channel would be quite far down the list.
Warrens attitude has not helped her situation at all and once it’s all been screen shorted it’s there for good.
Glad they apologised though as they obviously have genuine followers which could have been offended by his words.

There are better bloggers now

with better husbands as many do seem to work together.

oooh kezza!! get a better hubby or give it all up. It’s a downwards spiral now as you will no doubt be getting yourself reported to channel mum

We should all report more... I know plenty do anyway but it’s becoming so dire now

Under her reel this morning a good few people saying either that they love having their kids home, or that it’s just Scotland not England to which she keeps saying “at the moment”

🙄 a definite grasp at straws for some relatable content.

I do hope they were reported to channel mum, as it is not acceptable to put that kind of message across.

Reactions: 3
She only worked with a brand a week ago!? I wonder if they have seen it or are aware.
Not the best face of a children's product are they!

Reactions: 2
I can’t actually believe it all got heated because of the comment about the pictures 🤣 quite funny actually.

Reactions: 10
I can’t actually believe it all got heated because of the comment about the pictures 🤣 quite funny actually.
Its absolutely ridiculous! What started as a funny wee thing they’ve done has turned in to such a drama because of them. They could have just ignored the comment, or said “we like them” or whatever. But to still be posting in a negative way about it two days later is ridiculous behaviour from them.

Made me laugh

I hope they are going to tell the ‘construction ‘ workers who are fitting the lights that aria is self isolating! 😳
My other half fits kitchens as a subcontractor for a well known company.
They’ve been told they can still fit kitchens in a house with a positive test as long as the person who has it stays in one room :oops:

they just have to be made aware ifthat’s the case I’m hoping he’s got it wrong because if not surely that’s not allowed

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My other half fits kitchens as a subcontractor for a well known company.
They’ve been told they can still fit kitchens in a house with a positive test as long as the person who has it stays in one room :oops:

they just have to be made aware ifthat’s the case I’m hoping he’s got it wrong because if not surely that’s not allowed
That’s ridiculous! Surely that’s not right?! If the person in the house has it, there will be traces of the virus all over the house in most touch points. I would be outright refusing to enter if that was me and shame on the company for having those rules.
Kerry must be fuming - tried a little light hearted reel that she thought people would laugh about and she’s met with negative comments about spreading fear. 😂 But, rightly so, she’s totally misjudged the mark....again! I work in a school, and the whole idea behind the extended Christmas break is so everyone can isolate for the 2 weeks before Christmas so they can meet up with family over the Christmas period. It’s not to inconvenience parents, it’s actually to try and make Christmas a little bit of joy and happiness at the end of a crappy year. But you complain about it Kerry - you’ll be the first one to do the ‘poor me’ routine if you’re all isolating on Christmas Day!

Reactions: 6
Got I'm embarrassed for her with that reel. Ugh she just makes me cringe.

Reactions: 7
She just needs to remove herself and the family from every single social media. They are so cringe and are trying too hard 😬 so desperate that it’s embarrassing. Warren needs to do the same.

Reactions: 6
Was just chuckling to myself in the kitchen -

imagine someone at your place of work said something critical to you. So you went and brought your husband to have a go at them 🤣🤣🤣 What world do they live in?! Of course if someone had a go at me (justified or not) my husband would be cross on my behalf. But he wouldn’t Wade in and start fighting my battles. Another sign of their immaturity. “Let’s gang up and get them together!”
If someone had a go at me my husband would absolutely never get involved, he knows I'd tell him to stay out of it quite vehemently

😂😂😂
Also, I find it interesting that people think channel mum would actually give Kerry or Warren any advice at all about that bathroom thing. Channel Scum do not give a single shiny shite, they never respond to any complaints or queries, or genuine concerns about any of the people who "belong' to them. Didn't care when Rebecca lamb said coronovirus was a load of made up shite, didn't care when meldrum was racist, didn't care about mum influencers advertising giving mini eggs to kids under 2 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
“The comment was made publicly”. Well if it’s the lady called Charlotte that you doxxed on your Instagram then no Warren she didn’t comment “publicly” she messaged you and you outed her. He’s such a big walloping galoot!
That was my first thought 🙄

Reactions: 3
“The comment was made publicly”. Well if it’s the lady called Charlotte that you doxxed on your Instagram then no Warren she didn’t comment “publicly” she messaged you and you outed her. He’s such a big walloping galoot!
The 😐 face says he doesn’t care at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.