Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new reel 😬😬😬 why is so so desperate not to have her kids at home?? Especially over the Christmas period. We had an extra week at half term and it was lovely spending time together again.

Also this:
I know I will be really happy if we get an extra week at Xmas can spread the Christmas fun out longer two weeks is never enough!! Thought she loved having them all at home!!

Reactions: 3
Why does Warren really grab on to the petty stuff? I remember once somebody commented about their house being £170k but missed off the ‘k’ by accident so he spent about two days going on about houses for £170. He’s honestly so pathetic.
I think they cling to the petty stuff because they have no answer to genuine criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread title suggestion -

Kerry Conway #12 - The YouTube career days look bleak, Wayne and Waynetta can’t handle the critique.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her new reel 😬😬😬 why is so so desperate not to have her kids at home?? Especially over the Christmas period. We had an extra week at half term and it was lovely spending time together again.

Also this:
I’ve no issue with the Christmas holiday being extended but if my son finishes any earlier than the date he’s meant to my Christmas food shop will be fun my partners working and I wouldn’t have anyone to watch him I’d rather go by myself as it’s probably going to be busy and I just want to grab my stuff and go but either way I’m sure it’ll be fine 🤣🤞🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Also this:
At least her timing was better on this one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve no issue with the Christmas holiday being extended but if my son finishes any earlier than the date he’s meant to my Christmas food shop will be fun my partners working and I wouldn’t have anyone to watch him I’d rather go by myself as it’s probably going to be busy and I just want to grab my stuff and go but either way I’m sure it’ll be fine 🤣🤞🏻
I'm sure you'll be fine but I booked my click and collect for that exact reason, the thought of doing a Christmas food shop with little ones gives me nightmares 😂

Can't deal with the reel this morning. She is so cringe 😬 still not as bad as the suspicious one 😂 she's full of tit anyway she has no identity or content outside of her children so she's probably buzzing at the idea of them all home so she can get on Pinterest and film all their tit activities.

Reactions: 5
They’ve both apologised for the bathroom pictures rant!

do they read here?
They 100% do. Kerry is forever, almost instantly, addressing anything that's posted on here (not directly, just makes it look like a big coincidence 🙄) That and they also got a few negative comments on their video about it. Maybe they lost a few subscribers?

Such a bullshit apology from Kerry though - 'I'm sorry if Warren's comments offended anyone' how about sorry me and my husband have been a pair of head for the last 24 hours about a comment. I hate when people apologise with 'sorry if I offended you' like it takes no responsibility for what they done so why bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, hopefully they shut up about it now 😂

Reactions: 9
Do you think Kerry had a go at Warren for being a dick? Because that’s a speedy u turn for him from mockery to snivelling apology. So insincere I can almost hear him choking on it from here 🤣

But, on a positive for them, at least they did apologise this time. Maybe they are growing! Slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she is scare mongering about school holidays being extended. She just has no content and will grasp at anything, and turn it into an anxiety inducing problem. For more content

Reactions: 1
Even the tone of the apology sounded sarky🤦‍♀️. Do you think the comment about it being her job registered hence the "apology"?

Reactions: 7
I reckon they’ve had a telling off from their bosses at channel mum and been told to apologise. If not it’s a very sudden turnaround.

Reactions: 7
I reckon they’ve had a telling off from their bosses at channel mum and been told to apologise. If not it’s a very sudden turnaround.
defo it wasn’t there idea either channel mum or family members!! They have never apologised for Warrens rants before!!!! She needs the money and the freebies......

Especially as he did another rant post this morning and then deleted and then said sorry!!

Reactions: 4
Posting that apology has just made them both look even more stupid!

Yes that apology has been instructed from above for sure. Leaving comments like that will not help with anyone from a brand looking to use Kerry, as no one will ever use Warren in the first place 😂😂

New thread title suggestion -

Kerry Conway #12 - The YouTube career days look bleak, Wayne and Waynetta can’t handle the critique.
Haha like it!!

Do Channel Mum have to tell them what they can and can't do? I never knew that!

She sure as hell isn’t earning much from YouTube
How many followers do you need to be earning? There are other smaller instagrammers like Alex Gladwin and Mummyintheknow (Charlie Meads) and SurreyMama who dont have 20k followers who seem to make Insta and you tube their job??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.