Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Warren is a piece of work. What an awful thing to say
If he doesnt care about peoples opinion why is he bothered with sharing his whole life and that of his wife and 3 daughters on line. I dont care what people think of me but dont share my life to find out either!

Why are companies paying her to sell their products, like how low is the bar and choice of mums they could choose?!

Reactions: 7
Hey Mr Blobby, you might want to find those fucks to give because you're dragging your wife's "career" even further down the drain by acting like a pathetic wannabe hardnut chav...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% nasty nasty bully
So true. They are tearing other people apart in a public forum and that’s ok. But if someone says something negative to them it’s trolling?

That lunch box video - trying to mix it up from wraps and sandwiches. 3 days out of 5 she packs wraps.
The crackers don’t even it in the lunchbox whole! Ridiculous to spend £75 on something and not even be able to fit a cracker in!!

• Haha
Oh Warren you bell end. 😕

So much for ignoring the negative comments. I think someone has pushed your buttons today haven’t they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Getting some negative comments on their video the original comment was on too - they've really made a show of themselves the pair of twats 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also thought it was hilarious she's spent a fortune on lunch boxes and can't even fit whole crackers in it ffs 😂😂 could have spent about £4.99 on a little character one the girls probably would have preferred and been able to have normal portions of lunch 😬

Attachments

they are a tale of two halves. On one side they say “oh this is my job, like everyone else’s job” etc. Then they get on like spoilt brats and are verbally abusive. Imagine if another teacher walked up to me and said I wasn’t acting professionally and I told them to duck off. I know which one of us would be the dick!

They want to have their cake and eat it **cue the warren jokes**

Times like this show their incredible levels of immaturity. Two immature people playing at being grow ups.

Reactions: 8
Rewind to yesterday (or day before, can’t remember) and Roma, a 2 year old, was left unattended for a substantial length of time to find Kerry’s make up kit, get out the foundation, get the lid of, smear foundation all over her hands and sofa whilst Kerry worked and answered emails today.
Today, she can’t fold washing and put it away, which would take all of 10-15 mins, whilst her 4.5 year old is home?!?! Come off of it Kerry, you’re just a lazy moo who can’t be bothered with the housework and would rather do the ‘poor me’ routine. 😡
Again, not very Montessori. Engaging children in real life experiences. My toddler literally wants to do everything I do, including housework, so she helps! It may take twice as long, but it gets done!

As for bloody Wayne slob. He is just vile. It’s okay for him to talk to people like that, but if anyone dare be nasty to him, they are the scum of the earth. I hope he stands on Lego bare foot tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was just chuckling to myself in the kitchen -

imagine someone at your place of work said something critical to you. So you went and brought your husband to have a go at them 🤣🤣🤣 What world do they live in?! Of course if someone had a go at me (justified or not) my husband would be cross on my behalf. But he wouldn’t Wade in and start fighting my battles. Another sign of their immaturity. “Let’s gang up and get them together!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah that was me 🤷‍♀️
*edited* Just wanted to add that I find his attitude absolutely shocking, I must admit I'm not that surprised with his reaction to my comment. Almost makes me feel sorry for Kerry and the kids having to live with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ah that was me 🤷‍♀️
*edited* Just wanted to add that I find his attitude absolutely shocking, I must admit I'm not that surprised with his reaction to my comment. Almost makes me feel sorry for Kerry and the kids having to live with him.
You were right to say what you did. Warren is immature and nasty in his response. Ignore him

imagine someone at your place of work said something critical to you. So you went and brought your husband to have a go at them 🤣🤣🤣 What world do they live in?! Of course if someone had a go at me (justified or not) my husband would be cross on my behalf. But he wouldn’t Wade in and start fighting my battles. Another sign of their immaturity. “Let’s gang up and get them together!”
That's exactly right, how cringe would it be. Warren is doing the exact thing he complains about. I think he must be on his period to get his knickers in such a twist over an opinion on photos.

I know kerry can be a witch but how she is not raging at Warren for what he's doing on his Instagram, I do not know

Reactions: 4

So embarrassed for her

Reactions: 2
How ironic that hes saying he doesnt give a duck about her opinion.. on a post where they're asking for peoples opinions. Absolute bleeping morons 🥴

Also can you imagine Emily and Matt Norris, or charl and Shark taylor going on like this? They're so much more professional, which is why they are actually getting somewhere with their YouTube. (I dont like them either btw 😂)

Reactions: 9
Another thing that annoys me......they went to The Newt in Somerset once. Now they about 3 weeks on, they’re still using the pictures from that day. It’s like they don’t go anywhere or do anything, even just a walk round their town!
You pay £18 for a ticket to that Newt place, but you can go all year round so they could go every Saturday or woodland walks, or join the National Trust. But no, they go to a place once and we’ll have to look at the photos from that until spring!
Poor kids, that means they’re day was clearly packed with numerous photo opportunities, and they weren’t allowed to just be ‘kids’ and do what they want for a bit.....micromanaging again.

Reactions: 4
He still going on about the bath pictures this morning!! He such a massive 🔔 end!!! Piss of Warren grow up a little!!! If you post your whole life for everyone to see not everyone is going to love you!! Just move on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still part of channel mum? 🙄
I assume so, but cannot fathom why
Another thing that annoys me......they went to The Newt in Somerset once. Now they about 3 weeks on, they’re still using the pictures from that day. It’s like they don’t go anywhere or do anything, even just a walk round their town!
You pay £18 for a ticket to that Newt place, but you can go all year round so they could go every Saturday or woodland walks, or join the National Trust. But no, they go to a place once and we’ll have to look at the photos from that until spring!
Poor kids, that means they’re day was clearly packed with numerous photo opportunities, and they weren’t allowed to just be ‘kids’ and do what they want for a bit.....micromanaging again.
They hardly ever take the kids out. They used to bang on about how they loved their Saturdays out together, but realistically they very rarely seem to do anything. We know that as we’d see the evidence!

When she was saying she bought the kids bells for their bikes- when do they ever ride them?

Reactions: 3
He still going on about the bath pictures this morning!! He such a massive 🔔 end!!! Piss of Warren grow up a little!!! If you post your whole life for everyone to see not everyone is going to love you!! Just move on!!!!
mots getting boring Now. I honestly think if it didn’t bother him he wouldn’t have mentioned it. Have your say and shut up if you want but they’re are making themselves look so immature. He’s probably hoping one of the bigger dad influencers reposts his stories so everyone flocks to them.
I personally think they both know this journey is over, her channel hasn’t grown at all and the family channel definitely hasn’t. Look at all the other mummy vloggers who were around at the beginning....they all have husbands who can afford to not work outside of the house now (Liza & emily etc)
Then you have the likes of LJC who came along a few years later and now has a huge amount of subscribers, even Jordan Carter has more insta followers than Kerry and Warren combined!
they will NEVER be ‘that’ family where Warren can give up work, if anything Kerry will surely have to look for work soon (especially with the playroom renovation 🙄)
They are not getting anywhere on social media because of their attitude.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.