Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lunchbox ideas - most days are ham or cheese wraps. Game changing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
To be fair i dont know why any of these insta mums do these lunch box ideas. I think we're all aware we can cut up a few grapes, stick a yoghurt in, a babybel and a sodding sandwich/wrap, cracker whatever. I've never seen one yet and thought "ooh i never thought of doing that"!

Reactions: 6
Did someone on here ask them the question about the pictures? Either that or someone who reads here as happened not long after I posted about them.
Yes they are there for some light heated humour I expect which is fine but it’s their crappy replies and thinking they’re funny afterwards which really irritates me.
The way they act like they are a cut above does my head in.

Reactions: 5
They’re trying to humour it to show it doesn’t bother them but really it bothers them so so much lol

Reactions: 1
How does she think people who work full time in actual jobs manage? I'm either working, or with my children. Or thanks to Covid, working and with my children!
Most people have never had the luxury of putting clothes away in the days! And God forbid she wrap her mountains of plastic tat in the nights! Makes my blood boil, so bleeping relatable Kerry!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How does she think people who work full time in actual jobs manage? I'm either working, or with my children. Or thanks to Covid, working and with my children!
Most people have never had the luxury of putting clothes away in the days! And God forbid she wrap her mountains of plastic tat in the nights! Makes my blood boil, so bleeping relatable Kerry!
Kezza - it’s not even December yet you have plenty of time. Especially as you don’t buy masses of presents as you’re minimalist to be kinder to the environment 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, Aria is 4.5yrs Old. Why is Kerry not able to fold washing and put it away while Aria plays? All my kids stay at home with me until they are starting school. They don’t go to daycare or anything like that. And I always manage to get stuff done during the day, the older they are the easier it gets! Not sure why having aria at home impacts her so greatly. Aria can colour while Kerry cleans/cooks/folds washing in the kitchen.

Reactions: 19
Also, Aria is 4.5yrs Old. Why is Kerry not able to fold washing and put it away while Aria plays? All my kids stay at home with me until they are starting school. They don’t go to daycare or anything like that. And I always manage to get stuff done during the day, the older they are the easier it gets! Not sure why having aria at home impacts her so greatly. Aria can colour while Kerry cleans/cooks/folds washing in the kitchen.
I don’t know why she makes out that having children at home means she gets nothing done. I did a full days work yesterday (I have an actual job, not YouTube) with our toddler at home as we had no childcare due to someone in our childcare bubble waiting for Covid test results - they’re negative!) I just made sure they had plenty of snacks, activities and Disney plus and they played independently. If my 2 year old can do it surely Aria can?

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she makes out that having children at home means she gets nothing done. I did a full days work yesterday (I have an actual job, not YouTube) with our toddler at home as we had no childcare due to someone in our childcare bubble waiting for Covid test results - they’re negative!) I just made sure they had plenty of snacks, activities and Disney plus and they played independently. If my 2 year old can do it surely Aria can?
Yes but Kerry can’t leave her kids alone for two minutes. Poor Aria is probably being shunted from activity to activity every half hour. But again, if my kids are playing kinetic sand or painting or whatever I can do something close by, still chat to them, interact with them and be productive. I thank god I don’t have to juggle working from home (proper work like yours, not YT) because I just don’t know how you all do it! Her moaning about it is such a slap in the face to all the parents who’ve been doing it non stop all year

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I quite like watching lunch and dinner videos but that one was just crap. The same thing on repeat. Riveting.

Reactions: 3
Yes but Kerry can’t leave her kids alone for two minutes. Poor Aria is probably being shunted from activity to activity every half hour. But again, if my kids are playing kinetic sand or painting or whatever I can do something close by, still chat to them, interact with them and be productive. I thank god I don’t have to juggle working from home (proper work like yours, not YT) because I just don’t know how you all do it! Her moaning about it is such a slap in the face to all the parents who’ve been doing it non stop all year
Doing it for one day makes me dread the day we get the call saying our toddler has to isolate due to a positive case at nursery. But we get on with it because we are lucky to have the luxury of working from home and we are lucky we are earning money!

Reactions: 4
I don't get this either. I managed to do two loads of washing (my 4 year old helped hang it up), put a load away as he played in his room, do a pile of ironing (whilst he was playing with Lego), cook dinner (OK, so he was watching TV but still, lol), the food shop... plus we managed to do school runs, sort lunch out, go out for a scoot, play with some Christmas crafts and pop to the Post Office. Just involve your kids with what you're doing. I couldn't cope if I wasn't able to leave my child alone for two mins and get anything done. She makes life so hard for herself.

Reactions: 7
Same with me. We have no childcare in the mornings, my 3yo is in school in the afternoons (2 hours 10 mins). I manage a full days work between him being with me and doing the school runs - 5 days a week! Shes ridiculous

Reactions: 4
I don't get this either. I managed to do two loads of washing (my 4 year old helped hang it up), put a load away as he played in his room, do a pile of ironing (whilst he was playing with Lego), cook dinner (OK, so he was watching TV but still, lol), the food shop... plus we managed to do school runs, sort lunch out, go out for a scoot, play with some Christmas crafts and pop to the Post Office. Just involve your kids with what you're doing. I couldn't cope if I wasn't able to leave my child alone for two mins and get anything done. She makes life so hard for herself.
Also if she is into montessori like she claims to be, why doesn’t she task Aria with helping her fold the laundry and put it away. I thought she was all about ’raising capable kids’. The only thing those kids are capable of is being completely reliant on her,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also if she is into montessori like she claims to be, why doesn’t she task Aria with helping her fold the laundry and put it away. I thought she was all about ’raising capable kids’. The only thing those kids are capable of is being completely reliant on her,
Or playing with cheerio sand and breaking everything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she was raising capable kids. Did you see all the stuff on Siemens floor at the start of the cleaning video?
Ridiculous she is not being able to do anything, as she has Aria at home. You need to put your phone down, stop watching youtube, checking out all the instant mum's (the successful ones), checking tattle and pinterest, and do some housework, you lazy mare!

• Heart
I was just about to say this! Practical life is a huge part of Montessori, even (especially?) in the first plane. Aria could absolutely help out a wash on, help tidy up etc. My 2yo loves helping with the washing (obviously she’s tit and it takes me twice as long but hey!)

Reactions: 5
Wow. Warren is a piece of work. What an awful thing to say
The two of them are! Between the raised eyebrow faces she pulls, the comments, the 👍 etc, their attitude stinks!
I can imagine they're the type everyone hates in the playground, give their neighbours hell etc. The viewers need to see through them they are both nasty pieces of work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.