Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I don’t wash our cucumbers either, I’m terrible for remembering to wash fruit and veg (and I’m aware that’s a huge flaw and I do try to remember!)

but why didn’t she just say “no we don’t, and we are happy with that, thanks for the comment” instead of making a tasteless comment about dying??
Same. I think the commenter was American and they use lots of chemicals on their produce over there.

I am pretty sure though, that our cucumbers in the UK have already been washed before wrapped in plastic.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t even think you had to wash cucumbers because they were vacuum wrapped in plastic 😱
why does she take everything as troll comments? If her content wasn’t as tit & she actually took the time to put up semi decent content she wouldn’t get half the bad comments she gets! Also she wants to be an influencer, a lot of that means engaging with your audience not alienating them! Not everyone is going to have the same view & there’s such a thing as constructive criticism that a lot of these vloggers fail miserably at! Unless your blowing smoke up her arse she doesn’t want to know! Heaven forbid you do something different.

Reactions: 3
Ah so those plastic dolls are following the Montessori approach are they???? 🤑🤑 ching ching. Forget any principles for cash hey?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m still laughing to myself about the “that’s suspicious” reel.. her facial expressions hahahaha

The temptation
See she’s taking it too far now. She could have just left it, but instead is making it a big deal, mocking someone’s comment and being a sarky sod. There is no need for that, keeping it going is unnecessary, she’s made her point.

Separate note: it drives me up the bloody wall that cucumbers are plastic wrapped. Why do they do that?! Courgettes are the same general shape and size and aren’t!

Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing to myself about the “that’s suspicious” reel.. her facial expressions hahahaha

The temptation
Why is she engaging like this with negative comments!? Shes just inviting more and looking like a right immature n*b in the process!

I cannot stand it, when she does those emojis at the end of her passive aggressive sarky comments 🤪 and 👍
So annoying!!!

We never wear coats in the car, obviously due to safety, but also I can't stand being too warm in the car. Remember when she bought that dodgy cheap car seat, leapord print, and she tried to make out it was decent. She then had to backtrack and say she was reviewing it so others didn't buy it.

Her toad in the whole looks raw in the middle and swimming in fat, why would you post that and be proud of it?!

And sorry, but there is no way on earth double wear came out of her sofa. I use it and I got a tiny bit on one of my tops and it never came out. Its such a high coverage foundation, I don't buy that it just came out.
yeh me neither, expecially on that grey coloured sofa. Also she said that she washed it 3 times after it happens on a 60 degree wash. Washes take like 2 hours each, she didnt have time to do 3 washes before claiming she had done them and that it had come out?!

The temptation
That one where she was holding Roma asking why people ask if her shes having anymore kids with Aria and Sienna dancing was awfully tragic!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
See she’s taking it too far now. She could have just left it, but instead is making it a big deal, mocking someone’s comment and being a sarky sod. There is no need for that, keeping it going is unnecessary, she’s made her point.

Separate note: it drives me up the bloody wall that cucumbers are plastic wrapped. Why do they do that?! Courgettes are the same general shape and size and aren’t!
I think she goes so OTT with these silly comments so her audience have this idea of her ‘trolls’ being petty etc. Rather than answering genuine concerns that have been raised over the years (that let’s face it she doesn’t want to answer) she prefers to just make out that we’re all petty.

Hahaha "shall we have pictures of other families instead" no mate that's equally weird 🤔
I think it's more the fact they are in the frigging bath not that it's pictures of themselves? Like a family portrait wouldn't be so weird (not my cuppa tea but each to their own) but to have pictures of you naked in the bath is a bit weird.

Warren posting the question what should we have instead - har har har what a comedian....tosspot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time I watch one of Kerry’s food shops she always buys things for snacky lunches, she would be better batch cooking homemade soup that way she just has to take it out the freezer the night before surely that with some bread etc would fill the kids up better especially roma it might actually help her settle better at night if she’s got a substantial lunch and dinner rather than just snacky lunches 🤷🏼‍♀️

Made me laugh

I hope they are going to tell the ‘construction ‘ workers who are fitting the lights that aria is self isolating! 😳
Let's be honest they're gonna make up a big story about how they couldn't get a construction worker then DIY it like everything else in their house, then the lights probably won't work for a year 😂

• Haha
Well Warren Is hardly an electrician and they need to be careful wiring lights etc so I hope they do get someone to do it properly

The pictures are a bit weird but can see they are just having a sense of humour with it. It bugs me more that they aren’t straight 😂
I find these sarcastic comments so funny, they pretend to be like this because they don’t care but it shows they care more. It also 100% proves they read here otherwise I think they would let it go over the top of their heads.

The pictures are a bit weird but can see they are just having a sense of humour with it. It bugs me more that they aren’t straight 😂
I find these sarcastic comments so funny, they pretend to be like this because they don’t care but it shows they care more. It also 100% proves they read here otherwise I think they would let it go over the top of their heads.
the sarcastic replies make them look twats you would be better not replying

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.