Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t decorate or do anything for Halloween personally, we don’t trick or treat or anything - just not our thing. And we don’t do “baskets” at Easter or Christmas Eve or anything.

So even though it’s not my cup of tea I can’t fault Kerry for the effort she puts in for the girls for Halloween. She clearly goes to a lot of trouble setting it all up for them

Reactions: 3
I'm going out on a limb here and saying I actually enjoyed the Halloween decor video. It seemed very 'normal', a change from the way over the top, expensive show that most influences put on. I thought the splitting packs of treats up over 2-3 years, buying in the sales and reusing bits were great tips and also environmentally friendly. Not all though (balloons 😬) Just giving credit where its due and it seemed a normal, down to earth halloween.

Reactions: 6
I think the pushchair seat is really small which is why she looks so big. I also think people have a go at mums for using pushchairs for too long. I’ve seen it on a few threads recently, but all the kids have been under 3 and I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.

However, poor Roma was trying to see the different things they stopped at from her buggy and was still strapped in.
Don’t quote me on this but with our icandy you could slide the hood up to different heights to give more headroom I don’t know if the icandy orange is the same though 🤷🏼‍♀️ The pushchair is in ’highchair’ mode you can have it at table height but there’s really no need if it’s being used as a single

Don’t quote me on this but with our icandy you could slide the hood up to different heights to give more headroom I don’t know if the icandy orange is the same though 🤷🏼‍♀️ The pushchair is in ’highchair’ mode you can have it at table height but there’s really no need if it’s being used as a single
They've probably lost or broken the adapters for he normal seat unit knowing them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why can’t she buy Sienna a pair of boots for the weekend? You can get some pretty nice ones from supermarkets.

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she buy Sienna a pair of boots for the weekend? You can get some pretty nice ones from supermarkets.
Cause she’s a selfish, self indulgent twit! All she cares about is QQUUOOFFFFEEEEE and DM boots 😭😢

I've no issue with pushchairs being used, we used ours up until our youngest was 3.5yrs. But, the seat on that one looks so small, i really dont see how Roma can nap in there!!!!!!

The whole things just post content for Instagram i guess. They're (Insta mums) are never in the moment enjoying the trips and outings are they, there just snapping away ready to upload more crap for more likes. So Roma was taken along to actually explore and have an outing it was more Kerry and Warren getting pictures of how much "fun" they had at Halloween.

Her Halloween decor video is a little tragic though, I'm not sure I would have filmed and uploaded that! It's like something cr@p I would chuck together (not being an insta mum!)

I feel bad for Sienna being in her school shoes on a weekend, school shoes are expensive and its a pain having to have so many pairs of different shoes for kids, especially if you have 3 children but like you say if Kerry is wasting her money elsewhere then she's got her priorities all wrong.
We’re on our 3rd pair of school shoes already for little one in reception I can’t keep up... she’s only been there a term :rolleyes:

oh and polo shirts every single one is ruined, they do forest school on a Friday... has the whole kit wetsuit wellies everything yet somehow always comes home caked in it lol

Reactions: 2
We’re on our 3rd pair of school shoes already for little one in reception I can’t keep up... she’s only been there a term :rolleyes:

oh and polo shirts every single one is ruined, they do forest school on a Friday... has the whole kit wetsuit wellies everything yet somehow always comes home caked in it lol
Sounds like My son! By the end of the first half term last year all his uniform was covered in paint and all sorts!!

Exactly! Or a pair of trainers.
Given that her parents own a trainer business, you'd assume her footwear would be like Carrie Bradshaws collection really wouldn't you!

Reactions: 5
Oh I did laugh in her Halloween video when she said the theme was black, white and orange this year.

Isn't that every Halloween theme?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

3 pairs in 6 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My kiddies can also go through shoes like no tomorrow too, and I’ll always buy some more if needed... 3 pairs in 6 weeks doesn’t seem to bad at all
Have you tried Clarkes? They are pretty hardy! My girl and I walk EVERYWHERE! And they always last us!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.