Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two packs of pull ups so Roma is definitely not using the toilet any more. If she wanted to be real like she claims why has she never shared that?

Good to see her donating to the food bank, but I said before I hate them talking about it. I hope it encourages more people to do it too, but it always seems so self praising.

Reactions: 5
Two packs of pull ups so Roma is definitely not using the toilet any more. If she wanted to be real like she claims why has she never shared that?

Good to see her donating to the food bank, but I said before I hate them talking about it. I hope it encourages more people to do it too, but it always seems so self praising.
I was thinking the same thing. That’s not just night nappies! So quick to claim potty training but not so quick to share when it’s not going perfectly.

Reactions: 5
And would have been so relatable to so many mums who have started and had to stop for whatever reasons. But can’t be seen to be less than perfect, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really want someone to comment and say “oh I though Roma was potty trained?” Although she’d probably ignore it.

Reactions: 1
That person who comments on every vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know, super fan or what!

So I watched the Halloween vlog. Kudos that she puts so much effort it, the kids seemed chuffed with it to be fair. Thought it was nice they seemed to do quite a lot together as a family.
She can still bubble with Warren's Mum, I believe the reason they do is because she is on her own whereas her Mum and Dad are still together are they not?
She definitely slipped the comment in about seeing her Mum for our benefit!

Reactions: 3
If she doesn't let the kids eat yoghurt and all sorts on the sofa, maybe it wouldn't be this filthy! Give it a clean kerry
How miserable and depressed does she look here!? That’s not a look of someone who’s happy

I've said before I don't think she is happy. She had said in the comments to taking sertaline for her anxiety but that also treats depression too which I think she's got probably won't say.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure her mum and dad arnt together but could be wrong
I’ve always gotten the impression that they are together. She always makes a point of saying nog warrens mums and warrens dads, but in the past when she has seen her parents it’s always been together (Unless she’s popping out with her mum) at their house

I’ve always gotten the impression that they are together. She always makes a point of saying nog warrens mums and warrens dads, but in the past when she has seen her parents it’s always been together (Unless she’s popping out with her mum) at their house
yeah pretty sure you’re right, they are still together.

I still find it strange how she used to be so close with her mum but now isn’t

I understand they’re isolating as a precaution but they’ve all had sore throats all week so it would be a bit of coincidence for him to have corona when they’ve all had a bad throat etc. Probably something to do a click bait title for or so she doesn’t have to get her lazy arse up for the school run. I’m sorry I know people have to be safe and sensible to control the virus but people are self isolating the second they get a slightly runny nose it’s ridiculous

Also if he does have symptoms HE should be isolating away from all of them until he gets the test results. I know they will prob have it but I know households who live together and only one has tested positive and the other two have all had 3 negative tests EACH. I may be wrong and he may very well have it but I’m not surprised the conways are isolating was waiting for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To be fair she said he has a temp and a cough so they are following guidelines. Hopefully he gets tested and (negative) results back ASAP so the girls can get back to school.

Reactions: 2
I still find it strange how she used to be so close with her mum but now isn’t

I understand they’re isolating as a precaution but they’ve all had sore throats all week so it would be a bit of coincidence for him to have corona when they’ve all had a bad throat etc. Probably something to do a click bait title for or so she doesn’t have to get her lazy arse up for the school run. I’m sorry I know people have to be safe and sensible to control the virus but people are self isolating the second they get a slightly runny nose it’s ridiculous

Also if he does have symptoms HE should be isolating away from all of them until he gets the test results. I know they will prob have it but I know households who live together and only one has tested positive and the other two have all had 3 negative tests EACH. I may be wrong and he may very well have it but I’m not surprised the conways are isolating was waiting for it
Kezza has been waiting for this moment so she can get some Covid content on the channel!

I don’t know if it’s just me but if we had to isolate the first thing I would do wouldn’t be to post on social media that we are isolating. its such a weird badge of honour. No one cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair she said he has a temp and a cough so they are following guidelines. Hopefully he gets tested and (negative) results back ASAP so the girls can get back to school.
I understand they’re following guidelines but why wouldn’t you just wait till you’ve had a test before splashing it all over social media. She just wants engagement she pisses me off. Everything is for attention. Yes he may have it and yes they’re following what they should be. But it’s the putting it on the internet the very second it happens for me. Just so she gets loads of comments and engagement and messages to keep her relevant. Cos she knows she’s slipping off and not that relatable so she needs something to keep herself relevant. And I’m not disputing it’s not true that he’s got symptoms I don’t doubt that. But wait till he’s had his results it’s like the second he’s woke up, discovered he’s ill she’s put it straight on her story like she can’t get on there fast enough 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.