Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanky wazzas stories this morning, the filthy hovel has Halloween decs., they needn't have bothered, the house is such a shithole it's plenty scary without! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hahaha thank you šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll happily be your friend.. we can talk tattle over a cwoffee from my pantry!

IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness! I said the other day she needed to follow some kids nutritionists and I meant this girl, sheā€™s fab.

But Kerry does NOT follow her principles at all!!!!!! From what I have seen of how Kerry feeds the girls she does not include a single one of this womanā€™s recommendations for a) the foods to include at meals and snacks b) the language to use around food c) the lack of use of prepackaged snacks in favour of more balanced snacks.

Iā€™m in a rage!!! How dare she quote her when she doesnā€™t follow what she says at all!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s just such a hypocrite. I think sheā€™s only shared it to look like she does practice that and does follow her Cos she clearly reads here. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she searched her on Tiktok after she saw this thread talking about it and then followed it just so she could try and prove us wrong. It really is quite pathetic and sad

Reactions: 2
Kerry Conway #11- Queen of idiots and excuses, just admit you're a lazy bore!

We've really gone to town on the name suggestions this thread.
So many to choose from. I still can't get over those outfits fron yesterday and Roma not being allowed to roam šŸ˜‚ out of her pram with two parents there!

Iā€™d believe she actually practiced Thalia the dieticianā€™s advice if she ever, ever showed it to us. I think she once put dessert on the plate. And thatā€™s it. Sheā€™s such an idiot.

My thread suggestion:

Wazza just wanted fun, Kerry finally seen her mum, but the poor children are still not allowed to run!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a 2 year old and 5 year old. And EVERYDAY we go for a walk. Wellies and puddle suits when it raining. A good run around. They make dens, fine animals and bugs. My eldest loves finding flowers and she makes art pictures with them and my youngest, he loves climbing. I couldn't imagine keeping them in for 5 days in half term.. no wonder those kids don't sleep. They don't run around enough!! Explore nature.. its free!!! Keeps kids alot healthier than sugar free go ahead bars!! šŸ™„

Who wants to start the new thread? I havenā€™t a clue where to being to set one, can one of you clever peeps do it šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Thread title
Kerry and Wozza were having a blast, living life on the internet you can't hide the past ..... Poor children

Reactions: 6
Kerry Conway #11- Queen of idiots and excuses, just admit you're a lazy bore!

We've really gone to town on the name suggestions this thread.
So many to choose from. I still can't get over those outfits fron yesterday and Roma not being allowed to roam šŸ˜‚ out of her pram with two parents there!
What outfits? I think I missed that!

Outfits, tights, Roma too big for pushchair, hillbilly
Where are the childrenā€™s coats??? Itā€™s bloody freezing! And they arenā€™t appropriately dressed for winter time!! No wonder theyā€™re always ill or poorly

However I do see old fat slob Wozzle wearing his!! Ffs! Iā€™m so angry šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
So my daughter is watching Peppa Pig and I canā€™t get over how much Daddy Pig is the image of old Wozcock!!! Itā€™s uncanny! Itā€™s like the same ā€œpersonā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Ah I see Sienna is in her school shoes but whos tights are we looking at?

Yeh I'd definitely have my own coat and my kids coats on but some people are desperate to show off the outfit aren't they.

I agree Roma kind of looks too big for the pushchair but trekking round with a tired 2 year old isnt any fun so I'd always have it on hand. I presume she's allowed out at certain points?!

Ah I see Sienna is in her school shoes but whos tights are we looking at?

Yeh I'd definitely have my own coat and my kids coats on but some people are desperate to show off the outfit aren't they.

I agree Roma kind of looks too big for the pushchair but trekking round with a tired 2 year old isnt any fun so I'd always have it on hand. I presume she's allowed out at certain points?!
I think the pushchair seat is really small which is why she looks so big. I also think people have a go at mums for using pushchairs for too long. Iā€™ve seen it on a few threads recently, but all the kids have been under 3 and I donā€™t think there is anything wrong with that.

However, poor Roma was trying to see the different things they stopped at from her buggy and was still strapped in.

Reactions: 1
The whole things just post content for Instagram i guess. They're (Insta mums) are never in the moment enjoying the trips and outings are they, there just snapping away ready to upload more crap for more likes. So Roma was taken along to actually explore and have an outing it was more Kerry and Warren getting pictures of how much "fun" they had at Halloween.

Her Halloween decor video is a little tragic though, I'm not sure I would have filmed and uploaded that! It's like something cr@p I would chuck together (not being an insta mum!)

I feel bad for Sienna being in her school shoes on a weekend, school shoes are expensive and its a pain having to have so many pairs of different shoes for kids, especially if you have 3 children but like you say if Kerry is wasting her money elsewhere then she's got her priorities all wrong.

Reactions: 3
The whole things just post content for Instagram i guess. They're (Insta mums) are never in the moment enjoying the trips and outings are they, there just snapping away ready to upload more crap for more likes. So Roma was taken along to actually explore and have an outing it was more Kerry and Warren getting pictures of how much "fun" they had at Halloween.

Her Halloween decor video is a little tragic though, I'm not sure I would have filmed and uploaded that! It's like something cr@p I would chuck together (not being an insta mum!)

I feel bad for Sienna being in her school shoes on a weekend, school shoes are expensive and its a pain having to have so many pairs of different shoes for kids, especially if you have 3 children but like you say if Kerry is wasting her money elsewhere then she's got her priorities all wrong.
Quoffee pods are far more important to them than clothes and foot ware for the girls šŸ˜ž oh yeah and as long as old Kezza has her DMs thatā€™s all that matters

• Haha
So my daughter is watching Peppa Pig and I canā€™t get over how much Daddy Pig is the image of old Wozcock!!! Itā€™s uncanny! Itā€™s like the same ā€œpersonā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How bloody offensive! ........ to daddy pig šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.