Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't think we should be commenting on the weight/size of children on this forum. They don't have a choice to be splashed all over social media. Comments on kids weight can be so damaging! It's not her fault Wazza is her Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
Thread Title - Kerry Conway, Kids always a mess and poorly dressed, and Kezza’s stalking tattle, as she’s clearly obsessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a Actually really angry after watching that video. Because she’s mentioned egg donation in the title I was served several adverts from Create Fertility, which means there will be a lot of people searching YouTube for ‘egg donation’ as they want children and are struggling themselves. So to watch a video where a woman with 3 kids says ‘I was thinking about it but after speaking to adults who were conceived that way and have issues with it I’m not going to’ is massively insensitive and even disrespectful to these people who are searching for help and advice and want children but can’t have them how she had hers. She did it for likes, views and ad revenue and I‘m absolutely Disgusted with her.

Imagine if you were a woman researching egg donation and you came across her video and listened to her uneducated, insensitive opinions on it. its hugely damaging. Not cool Kezza. Talk about women supporting women.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
She said earlier “I’ve accidentally deleted a vlog hopefully it’ll be back soon” what’s the bets she puts it back up and has edited out big wazzas stinky love puff

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Hi Kerry! Reading on here again are we 👋🏻
I don’t understand these women getting all annoyed when people disagree with them.

If I were in their shoes, would I read on here? Probably, yeah. Morbid curiosity about what people think of me, I can see how it would be hard not to.
Would I be upset about things like people saying I’m a bad mum, or have a dirty house, or am hideous or whatever? Undoubtably.
BUT would I also understand that if I put myself out there for them to see, people are going to have opinions, and since this is real life not everyone will love me and agree with me? OF COURSE!

Gossip mags and columns in papers have been around for years. People constantly gossip about work colleagues etc etc. It’s all the same thing. Not everyone in this world will like you, as is their right!

And Kerry forgets many of us are followers as we were once fans of hers. We haven’t just plucked her name from a hat and come on here to have a go.

And if she wants to show us how deep she is, why doesn’t she? Instead of constantly producing content which has no depth at all (Poundland hauls, cleaning videos etc)

Reactions: 16

Busybee93

Chatty Member
“Some babies are hard work and that’s all ok” says Kez. That’s good then because maybe now you will stop talking about Aria’s sensory needs and possible autism/ADD that we all know she’s never and doesn’t have. As a parent of a child with ASD/ADD I can tell you right now that it would have been flagged up by now. Look I’ve said this before Kez that truth is we are all winging it as parents. I know for one that I am far from a perfect parent but I try my best. Whereas you seem to harbour under the illusion that your kids are genius’ and special when in reality they are very very ordinary and not very outstanding kids at all. I have to say that unfortunately Roma does rule you both and you’ve made a rod for your own back there. You say she’s sensitive, kind etc but I see no evidence of that in vlogs. What about the time she made cupcakes at nursery and she took one and when you asked her to put it back as it was Nanny’s she pulled it away and said “no” quite aggressively. Same with one time you asked her to share crisps and it was “no” again. I’ve seen her snatch things and pull them away in vlogs and you let her do silly things like spill milk everywhere just so she can get her own way. And what about now you’ve stopped breastfeeding her she gets so hungry she gets upset if you don’t give her food quick enough 🙄 Face it Roma is up and over the top of you and you admitted yourself during lockdown that one day you shouted at the girls and they cried as they had never heard you shout before and that’s because there is zero discipline in your house! I have no nice things to say about Kerry or Warren anymore. He’s a selfish, misogynistic, slobbering twat and she needs to get a backbone and stop going through all these health, food and parenting dads that she only does half arsed or not right anyway. Like the fucking Montessori learning when she went through the stage of thinking her kids were royalty. She also needs tell Warren to sod off. Not to mention the fact I just can’t bear watching those kids go about in clothes that wouldn’t look out of place in a rag bag 🙄 And don’t even get me started on the shoes again 😂 Face it Kez everything you do is on the cheap. You crave being upper class when in reality you haven’t even hit middle class yet and it’s cringeworthy to watch. Sorry for the long rant people but she is getting right on my last remaining tit just now 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s unusual for a not yet 2.5 yr old to be a bit tricky to understand outside of their immediate circle. I can understand my 2yo clear as day, as do my parents, but my in laws struggle as they live far away so don’t see her much. I think it takes a bit of time to tune your ear to wee ones.

Good old blob wazza...taking his own children to school for his drippy pathetic wife! Why does she come out with that crap "Warren's done the school run FOR ME"??????
I HATE when people say the husband/partner does something for them. Once my husband dared to say “oh I set the table for you” before dinner. He got a right earful of me screeching “FOR ME?! I didn’t realise I was the only one eating! You set it for everyone you idiot!” 🤣 And my neighbours think it’s amazing my husband cooks tea sometimes. Why?! He eats as well!

These things are not the job of a woman. The school run is the job of the adults living with kids. That’s equally Kerry and warren. The fact she said it shows what she thinks her place in the home is.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Oh I did laugh in her Halloween video when she said the theme was black, white and orange this year.

Isn't that every Halloween theme?!

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : Husbands a blob, mums a slob only low sugar food enters her gob.

(sorry I know we aren’t allowed to be nasty about peoples weight but I couldn’t resist....I will put myself on the naughty step for the rest of the evening)

• Haha

Busybee93

Chatty Member
Good evening Kez! I hope you have had a fruitful day, it certainly seems to have been productive as you now appear to be really “cooking on gas” pardon the pun 😂. I am enjoying these little chats we are having through tattle and it seems that when I ask you answer. I almost feel like a magic genie 🧞‍♀️ Ok then back to business! Your challenge this week if you choose to accept it is to go out and BUY with your own money your kids proper shoes. So no cheating and being a beggy Mitchell and sending an email to brands asking for freebies like you did with the coats for them. They must be practical (so no Joules sliders with a warm pair of winter socks) for the winter, stylish and not 2 sizes too small. I must say I am enjoying these little challenge Anneka segments and your like a wee monkey, so come on dance monkey dance 👏🏻👏🏻 Come on Kez get your bank card out and start spending your own cash!! Oh and whilst your at it could you buy Wazza a pair of jeans that don’t cut his circulation off the ones he wore last week looked a wee bit tight and his muffin too was showing. Anyhoo I wish you well and look forward to the vlog where “lots of people have been askin if I can get the girls new shoes” 😂 Best regards. Your tattle bud ❤ P.S. Wazza remember how you said our opinion doesn’t count?! Well apparently it does as everything we say you do 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
So basically the moral of the story is that Kerry makes excuses all of the time for the fact roma is a pain the arse, spoilt with attention and gets what she wants the second she cries. She tries to justify it on her instagram when really the only reason is she’s just made a rod for her own back. Next week it’ll be something different for the fact that Roma is just not a well behaved child. Sorry but she isn’t. I think she’s really destructive, aggressive, overly whiny, spoilt... maybe an unpopular opinion but just my thoughts. Prob end up in tattle jail now

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
When she made a dig about paying 7p for a nutritious banana.... And then proceeds to buy her daughter a happy meal. Proof right there her priorities are back to front. Noticed how she didn't show what she ordered, it's either because it was a salad, OR a big meal in which she didn't wanted to be seen as greedy because.. I think she's got eating issues personally. Just found that a bit odd.

• Haha

Justlurking1

Haha that vlog was hilarious! Justifying all the reasons they hadn't had the hob working, saying they always knew it would be done for Christmas, that was their goal, they couldn't get an engineer out any sooner, with Wayne being all passive aggressive in the background folding his arms and letting everyone know their exact reasoning and thinking with Kerry desperately trying to keep it light and fluffy for her vlog! Pitiful!

To be fair it did look a pretty area when they went to feed the ducks on their walk the other morning. The house and road shots not so much!
Made no sense at all that their ‘goal’ for having a working hob was to have it done within ONE YEAR of getting the kitchen fitted. I mean...?!?!?

• Haha