Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked really nice in the new video with her hair pulled back with a hair and, it suited her.

Reactions: 1
That's a new pair of shoes every two weeks ? What are they doing to them ?
Ahh no I don’t mean 3 pairs in 6 weeks for each child! I have 3 kiddies, and I meant buying 3 pairs of shoes in 6 weeks isn’t bad! Not 3 pairs each 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When the duck does she do this anyway?!?
Not that she has ever, ever said. You’d have thought she would have said it’s great she and Roma can still do that with her mum, if anything?

And I don’t get (from new video) why they arranged a special trip to Warren’s mum’s for Sienna’s birthday when she is their bubble so they can continue to see her. Her family again shoved aside.

Reactions: 5
Aria is the cutest, I think she's the only likeable one there 😂😂
I agree 😂

Also, I was about to write but it’s been commented already but I found it so weird that warren’s mum coming to see sienna was most important over her own mum and that his mum is their bubble. She used to be so close with her it’s a weird situation that all of a sudden she isn’t. Also she made a point of pointing out that she was going to “ask her mum to come over Monday” or whatever the day was to see sienna. Almost like a middle finger up to tattle as if to say Warren doesn’t stop her coming over. But the fact she said a specific day was interesting, will be interesting to see if Warren isn’t around on that particular day

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree 😂

Also, I was about to write but it’s been commented already but I found it so weird that warren’s mum coming to see sienna was most important over her own mum and that his mum is their bubble. She used to be so close with her it’s a weird situation that all of a sudden she isn’t. Also she made a point of pointing out that she was going to “ask her mum to come over Monday” or whatever the day was to see sienna. Almost like a middle finger up to tattle as if to say Warren doesn’t stop her coming over. But the fact she said a specific day was interesting, will be interesting to see if Warren isn’t around on that particular day
yeh I thought that was strange too!

Its funny how she says stuff, blatently to silence and satisfy tattle readers but tries to say it like she's just chatting casually but we all know she's answering questions raised on here!

Reactions: 4
yeh I thought that was strange too!

Its funny how she says stuff, blatently to silence and satisfy tattle readers but tries to say it like she's just chatting casually but we all know she's answering questions raised on here!
She’s obsessed with reading on here, utterly obsessed!! Why can’t she just stop! She INSISTS she doesn’t, but we all know full well she does, as every time we mention something that she does or doesn’t do she always will then do the opposite! Kezza love we know your watching, don’t pretend you don’t as your making yourself look silly

Who was the child reading to her Mum the other day? Was that Sienna or Aria? How old is Sienna and how old is Aria?

Sienna will be 8 this month and Aria is now about 4.5 (birthday in Feb I think). I think it was Aria reading to her mum.
Haha I was almost right 🤣🤣 I’m utterly useless with ages, but yes Arias birthday is definitely in February as I remember her due date was around the 20th, can’t remember if she was early or late though. For some reason she’s removed that birth Vlog! I wonder why?? 🤔 the other 2 girls are still up

Haha I was almost right 🤣🤣 I’m utterly useless with ages, but yes Arias birthday is definitely in February as I remember her due date was around the 20th, can’t remember if she was early or late though. For some reason she’s removed that birth Vlog! I wonder why?? 🤔 the other 2 girls are still up
Not sure why she’d do that. I tend not to watch birth vlogs as I have done the gory bits myself, don’t need to relive it via others 🤣 so can’t say I’ve ever seen Aria’s to know if there is something in it she wouldn’t be happy with having out there now.

Reactions: 2
Not sure why she’d do that. I tend not to watch birth vlogs as I have done the gory bits myself, don’t need to relive it via others 🤣 so can’t say I’ve ever seen Aria’s to know if there is something in it she wouldn’t be happy with having out there now.
I hope she wakes the duck up one day (unlikely), and realise there is absolutely no need for her to share her bloody births!!! 🤣

I hope she wakes the duck up one day (unlikely), and realise there is absolutely no need for her to share her bloody births!!! 🤣
Don’t forget this is KERRY and she’d do ANYTHING for a bit of free cash, and that’s including selling the birth of her children! Some people have no pride

Reactions: 6
Has she ever addressed tattle on anything and said she does or doesn’t read it or ever said about it on anything? Because I’ve only discovered it the last couple months and never seen her talk about it, not that I’ve noticed anyway! But wondering if she has mentioned it before and said she doesn’t read it? It’s far too obvious she does. If she wants to read it she’s just pretty much feeding herself to the lions and is gonna make herself feel
tit afterwards. Just stay off it! And if she wants to read it and deny it fine - but she makes it more bloody obvious than anyone! She does exactly something she gets slated for not doing on here literally a day later!! You’d leave it a bit wouldn’t you it’s too obvious and it’s not just been a one off it’s every single time

Has she ever addressed tattle on anything and said she does or doesn’t read it or ever said about it on anything? Because I’ve only discovered it the last couple months and never seen her talk about it, not that I’ve noticed anyway! But wondering if she has mentioned it before and said she doesn’t read it? It’s far too obvious she does. If she wants to read it she’s just pretty much feeding herself to the lions and is gonna make herself feel
tit afterwards. Just stay off it! And if she wants to read it and deny it fine - but she makes it more bloody obvious than anyone! She does exactly something she gets slated for not doing on here literally a day later!! You’d leave it a bit wouldn’t you it’s too obvious and it’s not just been a one off it’s every single time
Yeah she has addressed it in a video before, it was ages ago and has now most probably deleted it. It was of her and old Wozcock, speaking about different things, and she said she is aware of a thing called tattle however she never reads on here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.