Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying at the name suggestions 🤣🤣🤣 you’re a witty bunch!

I know this is pathetic of me 😂 but does the pushchair really annoy anyone else?! The chair looks too small for the chassis and they obviously still have the double adapter on so makes it really high (also why does Kerry have the handle so high)? Just really bugs me!
Yes it annoys me too! I think the seat also looks tiny, which means Roma looks massive in it and not very comfy.

Why was Roma in the pushchair and not allowed out to look at anything? No wonder she doesn’t sleep, all the pent up energy!

Reactions: 3
I am dying at the name suggestions 🤣🤣🤣 you’re a witty bunch!

Yes it annoys me too! I think the seat also looks tiny, which means Roma looks massive in it and not very comfy.

Why was Roma in the pushchair and not allowed out to look at anything? No wonder she doesn’t sleep, all the pent up energy!
I thought the same thing! Poor thing is craning her neck desperate to have a look at things why not get her out to explore? Just another way of babying her

Thread title : kezza claims to not be bothered by tattle but really we know she’s fighting a losing battle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion : Husbands a blob, mums a slob only low sugar food enters her gob.

(sorry I know we aren’t allowed to be nasty about peoples weight but I couldn’t resist....I will put myself on the naughty step for the rest of the evening)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion : Husbands a blob, mums a slob only low sugar food enters her gob.

(sorry I know we aren’t allowed to be nasty about peoples weight but I couldn’t resist....I will put myself on the naughty step for the rest of the evening)
Kids weight, no. Wazzas, fair game 😝

Here’s what I don’t understand; when you decide that you want to put your life out there for people to see, you have to know that you will get some negative attention. You have to ask yourself whether you can cope with it. Some people are mentally strong and will brush off negative comments or not seek them out.
But to put yourself in this ‘influencer’ lifestyle when you have mental health issues, to me seems crazy. Why would you do it? In some ways, that’s what loses my sympathy for Kerry (and not just her, others too) You know you can’t help but look what is being said about you, and you know that it will affect your mental well-being. Why do it to yourself? You’re kind of bringing it on yourself.
I mean if I was tit scared of tigers, I wouldn’t be going to get a job with Carol Baskin! I wouldn’t put myself in a position in which I can do harm to myself.
And Wazcock is even worse, but he really doesn’t need to. He has a job - maybe?! So he doesn’t need to do the whole social media game but chooses to anyway so shut up about the ‘trolls’ and ‘negative opinions’ Just close your account, make it for friends and family. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here’s what I don’t understand; when you decide that you want to put your life out there for people to see, you have to know that you will get some negative attention. You have to ask yourself whether you can cope with it. Some people are mentally strong and will brush off negative comments or not seek them out.
But to put yourself in this ‘influencer’ lifestyle when you have mental health issues, to me seems crazy. Why would you do it? In some ways, that’s what loses my sympathy for Kerry (and not just her, others too) You know you can’t help but look what is being said about you, and you know that it will affect your mental well-being. Why do it to yourself? You’re kind of bringing it on yourself.
I mean if I was tit scared of tigers, I wouldn’t be going to get a job with Carol Baskin! I wouldn’t put myself in a position in which I can do harm to myself.
And Wazcock is even worse, but he really doesn’t need to. He has a job - maybe?! So he doesn’t need to do the whole social media game but chooses to anyway so shut up about the ‘trolls’ and ‘negative opinions’ Just close your account, make it for friends and family. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she’s been doing it so long now that it’s second nature to her, and she wouldn’t know what to do with herself if she didn’t have it.

I imagine the positive comments from it buoy her up immensely, and that ego boost is everything to her (especially as I would be convinced she has low self esteem). She can’t be in it for the money as she does so few ads.

Well.

These pictures.
Fair enough she has took them out. With wazza 🙄 but has she no money to buy them halloween outfits? I thought she was all big on Halloween being her favourite time of the year, she goes "all out and over the top" but no Halloween outfit in sight?
Normal clothes and a Cape and glasses plus have you seen romas tights, no wonder she was not allowed to get out of the pram she would probably trip over them.

I kind of wasn't surprised to see Roma strapped in that pushchair because its clear to see that kerry can't handle them out on her own but then to see Warren with her too?!
They really should let her walk around more, bet she's desperate the poor girl 😔

And Warren.... That cap... The outfit... He looks like one of those hill Billy redneck mechanics from a small US no name town you stereotypically see in movies 🤣

Kerry Conway #11 - Queen of excuses, husbands a dufus... Wozzle Nozzle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well.

This pictures.
Fair enough she has took them out. With wazza 🙄 but has she no money to buy them halloween outfits? I thought she was all big on Halloween being her favourite time of the year, she goes "all out and over the top" but no Halloween outfit in sight?
Normal clothes and a Cape and glasses plus have you seen romas tights, no wonder she was not allowed to get out of the pram she would probably trip over them.

I kind of wasn't surprised to see Roma strapped in that pushchair because its clear to see that kerry can't handle them out on her own but then to see Warren with her too?!
They really should let her walk around more, bet she's desperate the poor girl 😔

And Warren.... That cap... The outfit... He looks like one of those hill Billy redneck mechanics from a small US no name town you stereotypically see in movies 🤣

Kerry Conway #11 - Queen of excuses, husbands a dufus... Wozzle Nozzle
Wozzle Nozzle on the end has me howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread title: Kerry spent months hobless and stag do pics of wozza knobless

Gonna leave this out there for you girls; imagine sleeping with wazza, bet he snores and farts like a trooper all night. And imagine him on top of you panting away sweat dripping onto you, slobbering saliva everywhere hahahahaha I’m dead

I’m going to hell I’ve decided 😂 see you all there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Thread title: Kerry spent months hobless and stag do pics of wozza knobless

Gonna leave this out there for you girls; imagine sleeping with wazza, bet he snores and farts like a trooper all night. And imagine him on top of you panting away sweat dripping onto you, slobbering saliva everywhere hahahahaha I’m dead

I’m going to hell I’ve decided 😂 see you all there
You could clearly be my friend for life hahaha!!! You come out with some cracking stuff fair play 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Has sienna been allowed to wear her school shoes out on the Halloween trail walking through a muddy field... nice!

suppose it’s better than the sliders

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has sienna been allowed to wear her school shoes out on the Halloween trail walking through a muddy field... nice!

suppose it’s better than the sliders
I find it extremely bad parenting that she has literally two pairs of shoes. A pair of blue shark sliders and her school shoes. Why doesn’t she have any trainers, wellies or boots? All three of those things should be staples in a child’s wardrobe and none of them cost a great deal of money. Whenever they go anywhere the only thing I ever see her wearing is her school shoes. That’s so bad. Yet Kerry is out buying doc martens for herself, Costa and McDonald’s every 5 mins but can’t buy sienna a £10 pair of boots!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The sad thing is I bet they read this and he manages to charm Kezza into bed by calling it his nozzle 🤢
Hahaha!! Wozzles Nozzle 👌🏼👌🏼

I find it extremely bad parenting that she has literally two pairs of shoes. A pair of blue shark sliders and her school shoes. Why doesn’t she have any trainers, wellies or boots? All three of those things should be staples in a child’s wardrobe and none of them cost a great deal of money. Whenever they go anywhere the only thing I ever see her wearing is her school shoes. That’s so bad. Yet Kerry is out buying doc martens for herself, Costa and McDonald’s every 5 mins but can’t buy sienna a £10 pair of boots!!!
Or stupid amounts spent on those awful qwooffee pods!! Always thinking of “me me me”

Reactions: 5
Hahaha thank you 😂 I’ll happily be your friend.. we can talk tattle over a cwoffee from my pantry!

IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw that too!! She is such a hypocrite, most likely it’s just for entertainment purposes for us tattlers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.