Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used Kerry this week to teach my Yr10’s about click bait.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photo of Warren! Can't believe she got given free coats by Frugi?! What do they get out of that??

Reactions: 3
No no no. I am certain she did not just film herself simply rinsing our her milk frother and putting it back. Because that would be horrific. Wash it properly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No no no. I am certain she did not just film herself simply rinsing our her milk frother and putting it back. Because that would be horrific. Wash it properly!!!
I actually balked at that as well. Can you imagine the smell of it 🤢

Reactions: 2
I think I would probably not be so bothered but for the fact she was very clear it was the last coffee of the day, so it’ll just sit there until tomorrow 😒 just no need! Stick it in the dishwasher like you do everything else, Kerry!

To be fair to her the advice from Nespresso on how to clean it is to rinse out with cold water and wipe with a cloth so she’s following instructions

• Wow
To be fair to her the advice from Nespresso on how to clean it is to rinse out with cold water and wipe with a cloth so she’s following instructions
She didn’t wipe with a cloth nor did she bother to wash the lid off it 🤢

I don’t think she would have even rinsed it if it wasn’t for the camera being there. She went to put it back then double took and rinsed it. Gross.

Reactions: 6
Ugh. Anything With milk I think needs a good scrub. But if that’s what they say, then fair enough that that’s what she does I suppose! 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
79DC515A-5FD5-41E6-A411-0F693DB7E19D.png

Legit thought they had built a toilet in their kitchen cupboard 🤣 wouldn’t put it past them!! #diygoals #brokenhob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 266819

Legit thought they had built a toilet in their kitchen cupboard 🤣 wouldn’t put it past them!! #diygoals #brokenhob
Lol the hob appears be glorified shelf so still not fixed or in use.
I would have loved gas hob however we have no gas to kitchen and be far more expensive feed gas through and messy so we opted for induction hob and built on oven much more sleek and easy to clean.
Why she dident have hob near ireland and oven in floor to ceiling cupboards would made more sense then she could have put a fridge in chimney breast and had small table and chairs the other end.

Whys she so obsessed with coffee its boring.
Least dishwasher and new micro survived so far.

Its like she does tick list of everything everyone else is doing on insta or you tube

Workout
Autumn decor
5sets of uniform
Wow who knew getting things ready night before helps.
I dont believe her kids have chores lists like Jordan page as always toys all over lounge.

Was the disney land holiday gifted?
Warrens office situation and lockup looks so depressing.
I still think they skint hence so many frequent uploads and clickbait titles

I assume most recent pic and quote a dog at anyone whos critical.
Putting new post on stories such a desparate meldrum mode as is going out for coffee.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Ok,
1 - who doesn’t prep lunchboxes the night before? Surely everyone does that?
2 - the girls come downstairs and put the tv on, because you’ve allowed this. You’re the Mum, take the remotes away! Simple rule to enforce, TV time if you’re ready for school.
3 - 5 sets of uniform. Why? 2 days would be PE days. The guidance from schools is to wash the uniform on a 60° wash when they come home to kill any virus particles that may be on clothing.....is it not? So you shouldn’t need 5 sets of uniform. Again, a bandwagon hopper because she saw people doing it and putting into Monday-Friday labelled drawers.
4 - can’t believe we haven’t been on holiday with Roma yet. No because you waste your money on stupid things like £25 lunchboxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a man ex barista and you need to wash anything with milk out thoroughly because bacteria can sit inside it 🤮 gross

I don’t know where man came from 😂 hahaha sorry about the typo I meant ex barista 🤦🏽‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣 thought you were outing yourself as a male kerry watcher for a second! IM A MAN!

Ok,
1 - who doesn’t prep lunchboxes the night before? Surely everyone does that?
My next door neighbour doesn’t! It baffles me! But she says she is a morning person and is up at like 5.30am and can do it then. But she also does a workout and such things at 6am so I regard her with extreme suspicion 🤣

so basically.... be more organised. What an absolute revelation. So glad kerry is able to share her words of wisdom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not on your life do her kids have chore charts.

If anything kerry needs one her house is a tit tip

Reactions: 7
If she’s got 5 sets of uniform then it makes a change. Last year Sienna’s skirt was like a mini skirt up her arse. It was clearly not new 🙄 Her kids only look presentable when everything has been gifted.

I have the same frother and the milk gets really stuck in the bottom of it. You can't put it in the dishwasher or submerge it in water, but you can fill it with warm soapy water and scrub it clean. That's what I do anyway. And then an extra rinse with water again just before I use it next. There's no way it'll be clean after use if she's just rinsed it out. :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.