Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feline

VIP Member
So Hannah’s now wearing the jumpsuit she was promoting yesterday she’s so fake it’s unbelievable how people believe her bullshit is beyond me she’ll sell anything as we know but don’t pretend to like something if you don’t but no doubt your gullible followers will buy it anyway
Look at these👀
Oh she on life begging for gifts while dannys out doing his cash in hand job delivering food from takeway😂😂
Also did anyone else see hannahs posts on weekend of her in that ladys bedroom and dojng her get unready with me for bed?and that body suit kerry had on then hannah did

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Feline

VIP Member
Maybe if she can’t justify the prices of a real cake maybe she shouldn’t be getting married. Doesn’t mind spending a fortune at theme parks and take aways primark hauls etc but her wedding cake is a no no 🤔
She fkn deluded aint she! She not inviting her own mum to wedding says a lot dont it!

Feline

VIP Member
SHELLYS VID GONE SHE DELETED IT 😂😂😂 IT WAS THERE EARLIER! MMM I WONDER WHY
Its ok im sure someone has SR it to send to police and schools to .. also her speech was diffrent to dannys & kezas now about hannah.. there all bunch weirdos.. plus what dannys dad said he used the cunt word in his reply to kerry.. cant undo that can u.. and u cant admit ur sons a pedalo as he was chatting to hannah u said it in your video. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Edunn

VIP Member
Hahaha when did you find this out? Brilliant 😂

I see someone has been ready our gossip page AGAIN! Considering she says she doesn't care about us etc she has a funny way of showing it- lossssser!

This is a sympathy video
Darling you have one child at home with you all day and that lay about finance of yours- no excuse for your house being a shit hole, none of any kind.
The 3 main kids are at school and even when they are home they are in their rooms.
Albie just sits in his chair all fucking day by the looks of things or in your arms while you scroll on your phone ..
Your room is a fucking state & your saying who's fault is this exactly?
Most people don't see their other half until 5/6/7 at night and have the kids to themselves. Some mums have to work too and still juggle the house etc.
You and that gayboi of yours are just fucking lazy 😂 no wonder why Gavin always said your house was a shit hole and that you were fucking lazy!!! 😂😂

Try harder next time babes, no one believes you on how hard your life is!
MUG! 🖕

Ps sort that mop out on your head, next you will be doing a video saying you don't have time because you have too many kids 😂😂
poor kerrie always playing hard done by and feeling sorry for herself hoping her gifters feel sorry for her

egow

And she 5 foot. I'm sorry but nobody of that height could pull off those boots

Feline

VIP Member
Kerrie babes, you are wasting away there.... What the fuck there is nothing of you, you are so tiny!! 😜

Instead of having 15 clocks in your house full of shit, maybe get more mirrors coz this is your belly 🤢 5-6 months pregnant looking there babes! Hope the wedding dress fits-😂😂
Heres few pics to view at your own descretion … and captions on some of them👀

Attachments

Feline

VIP Member
Why would you a give her the drink and b then pose for a photo with the under age child .
Well what u expect! Also seen her this morning walking yes walking with hannah off the estate. So danny been left with the boys🤭🤭. Who wears hugs boots in this weather oh yes keza does

• Haha

Feline

VIP Member
Who are these "friends" she keeps referring to ,in her videos lately oh my friends told me this, my friends told me that...her wedding is gonna be a shit show she's better off just her danny kids and 2 witnesses fekn off somewhere, save the embarrassment of nobody showing up
Did u see her come eat me last night she begged for some one to buy her a PO BOX .
anyone renembercwgen she was outed for her vile behavour about disabled children she made out she had a PO BOX then so she full shit. Can u imagine what her dress will be like?😂😂😂

• Haha

Louise1609

VIP Member
Why she saying she brought that Christmas jumper no you fecking didn’t you was gifted it like everything else, be in bin next week 🤭 and what is them jumpsuits… oh dear 😳😅
They are all at it at the moment. Fanny, Fanny's mum & now Kerrie! They all think we are stupid 🤣
At least gets bits that fit you Kerrie, jumpsuits are a no no darling ,still got so much baby weight hanging on

Louise1609

VIP Member
The fact she thinks its suitable for her own hen night is beyond me.
Also do u know they been slagging off the mefia wall that his poor dad did and as asked ethan to come and redo it! Plus rip the bathroom out .. are u forgetting as housing association property u are not aloud..there fkn deluded pair of them. I enclosed her 1st hendo outfit😂😂😂😂😂
Oh have they! Doesn't surprise me, they are never happy.
I heard at the weekend from a source how fannies mum says Kerrie is lazy like around the house, she said she likes her for Danny's sake but also thinks she's rude, like she never answers the phone to her, if she wants something doing etc Kerrie gets fanny to ring Shelly and ask not her! Also Fanny's dad simply doesn't like her, he says he will go along with it all for Danny's sake and Albies.
Yeah yeah, I bet you both sit there saying that didn't happen blar blar blar but why would I lie? No skin off my nose if they like you or not. Danny knows the truth Kerrie, ask him and if you know him well, you will know he's lieing.
So your own family doesn't like you and now his! They seen the real you aswel now tut tut tut.
😂😂

• Heart

Feline

VIP Member
I wouldn't worry haha, no one would rob her with all that cheap crap! She's buys pointless shit just for the sake of it as usual
Tes if u want phs or junk food pop round! She cant even take cameron school she gets danny to do it! If she self employed like she says she is she wouldnt have to borrow a macro card ftom a business surely? Anway im tiredddd! Sooooo tired if u didnt know! Whatttt danny🤭🤭

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
Slating her mum again she’ll do anything for content she’s vile yet people falling for her good girl act she’ll never change she’ll always be self centred and self obsessed

Edunn

VIP Member
The amount of things they get for free wouldn’t minh if they used them or advertised them if it’s not clothes kerries not interested another air fryer now bet they don’t use it and if they do they’ll use it once they sell it

Feline

VIP Member
Why she always got the baby attached to her 😂 ffs hes a loud to bloody cry ! No wonder he moans when she puts him down and can’t get fuck all done ! 😂😂😂
Did u see that video on saturday she did -shecwas spraying fake tan on herself and albie was right nxt to her.. fkn thick cow!

• Angry
  • Sad