Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Edunn

VIP Member
Hahaha when did you find this out? Brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚

I see someone has been ready our gossip page AGAIN! Considering she says she doesn't care about us etc she has a funny way of showing it- lossssser!

This is a sympathy video
Darling you have one child at home with you all day and that lay about finance of yours- no excuse for your house being a shit hole, none of any kind.
The 3 main kids are at school and even when they are home they are in their rooms.
Albie just sits in his chair all fucking day by the looks of things or in your arms while you scroll on your phone ..
Your room is a fucking state & your saying who's fault is this exactly?
Most people don't see their other half until 5/6/7 at night and have the kids to themselves. Some mums have to work too and still juggle the house etc.
You and that gayboi of yours are just fucking lazy ๐Ÿ˜‚ no wonder why Gavin always said your house was a shit hole and that you were fucking lazy!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Try harder next time babes, no one believes you on how hard your life is!
MUG! ๐Ÿ–•

Ps sort that mop out on your head, next you will be doing a video saying you don't have time because you have too many kids ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
poor kerrie all her followers will be telling her sheโ€™s the best mum blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Trace

VIP Member
Imagine when the cats are bringing in live rodents and sheโ€™s gotta catch them itโ€™s a no from me ๐Ÿคข

egow

I kind feel sorry for her today that she didn't have her own daughter mother and sister and bridal party with her to pick her dress

• Sad
  • Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
The hinting on her videos nobody gets Hannah anything apart from her another lie, also her mum and brother arenโ€™t going to her wedding I think itโ€™s strange she slates her mum all over tiktok then wonders why she doesnโ€™t have a good relationship with her
Her mom is toxic as fuck though to be honest. I wouldn't want anything to do with mine or around my kids after stuff she's done.
---
Her mom is alcohol dependent. I remember couple of years ago the mom smashing kerrys house up whilst they were on holiday. Everything smashed and glass everywhere. No matter how much I don't like kerry that place homed 3 young kids at the time and no child should ever have to come back home to those kinds of scenes. Especially from their own nan! Wasn't the first time she did that either

Last edited:

egow

She dishes out so much fkn tea for herself,.sorry but amount would feed at lest 3 people, wonder does she ever finish that whole plate of food or does she just dish half of it in the bin

Edunn

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s poorly and so busy but yet still goes shopping for shit even though she complained sheโ€™s skint and sheโ€™ll be complaining sheโ€™s tired later and she said Jasonโ€™s off school poorly so been on his own whilst fanny gets a tattoo and she does a pointless haul unless sheโ€™s dragged him shopping whist heโ€™s poorly

• Sad

grimmy

Chatty Member
I though
Iโ€™m sorry but all these clothes hauls is ridiculous now
She just buys the same stuff over and over again
And she also has no idea how to dress
That white one shoulder romper she got was hideous and she says to wear when the sun comes out!
Hello itโ€™s October next month summer is over! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She just doesnโ€™t know how to dress for any occasion or day to day
I thought the same she looked like a gladiator ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚and why does she buy Jason stuff that would fit Danny ,

Louise1609

VIP Member
Dannys sister is shonia she is adopted. Danny n her dont see eye to eye accorfing to shelly!
She has danny going yo tip daily for all the shit she chucks out! She dont donate or recycle! She really does think she is someone! Her fkn hair is multi coloured can u imagine what it will look like on wedding day!
Its kids half term nxt week bet she does jack with them she have excuses galore!
Did anyone see dannys mother on live sinking the whiskey down her! Her opinion about kerry was someone amusing!
What did she say about her?