Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feline

VIP Member
Why is it every time fanny does a TT with Kerrie in it on HIS phone she acts all weird & true covering her mouth? I know he doesn't put filters on and does her dirty but honestly she needs to get over it. She looks how she looks, the wedding pictures won't have filters on and will show EXACTLY how she looks. Minging! Sooooo vain it's unbelievable!

Also that outfit she has on today, looks horrible, you don't have the figure for it at all. 🤢

Fanny's doing a project at home, he hasn't even finished the bedroom yet. She said she wanted all neutral colours but she has a blue clock random on the wall? Like nothing is put up properly, always like a rushed job.
Just like the skirting boards in their living room, have all paint over then from the media wall, the rest of them are all yellowy from smoking. Ewwww!
Attached pucs of…
Skirting board n paint
Her fkn lashes
Albie in wrong size car seat facing forward
And her fkn hair must be at least 4 colours

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Feline

VIP Member
She only got that washer not long ago she’ll put it on her wishlist 😂😂😂
---
Also have you see what her kids eat compared to her and Danny’s meals? Hannah’s chips look raw on her latest video
Yes seen it who has mixed rice .. chips.. frozen fish … beyond me and you seen her video of her feral ki jason doing is milkshake swearing in it! Shocking.

• Wow

Edunn

VIP Member
It’s more lies they’ve only known each other for 3 years yet if Hannah was 8 that makes 7 years and they were both in relationships wasnt they?

Feline

VIP Member
That is horrible, at her age she can still show a bit chest but look classy, she looks like the sad lonely old tart who all the men have humped once....oh wait....she is rotten, grow up kerrie and get some class
The fact she thinks its suitable for her own hen night is beyond me.
Also do u know they been slagging off the mefia wall that his poor dad did and as asked ethan to come and redo it! Plus rip the bathroom out .. are u forgetting as housing association property u are not aloud..there fkn deluded pair of them. I enclosed her 1st hendo outfit😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick

Edunn

VIP Member
Love how Danny says quick video cos we’re really busy but they are going to Pizza Hut and doing another shopping trip 😂😂 busy my arse they both do nothing apart from shopping TikToks and more TikToks

• Haha

Jessybelle

I think someone has been reading our conversation again...decided to do a TT trying to look like the dotting mum 🤣
I really hope she does change her attitude with this and become the mummy the baby needs but I'm not holding my breath, she's way too selfish and self centered
I thought exactly the same !!

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Maybe stop whacking your ham wallet out for a fiver from dirty old men and maybe interact with your kids and do a bit of cleaning up?! Oh wait that’s too hard for somebody with your brains! Back to banging fanny boi on ya sofa 😂😂

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
Bet their first night out they spend it on tiktok or making TikToks instead of spending time together and it says alot about becky and Ethan thinking that kerrie and Danny are people they want to spend time with, but at least those two work not like beggy and fannyboi

• Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
Tes if u want phs or junk food pop round! She cant even take cameron school she gets danny to do it! If she self employed like she says she is she wouldnt have to borrow a macro card ftom a business surely? Anway im tiredddd! Sooooo tired if u didnt know! Whatttt danny🤭🤭
I thought she loved doing the school run as she said it was abit of her social life? 😂 We all know you have zero friends Kerrie, at the school or otherwise.
Yeah if you have a business of any kind and are registered as self employed then yes you would be able to get one. She's just full of shit. It wouldn't surprise me if her money from of went into an account that was in the name of one of her children, just so she doesn't have to pay taxes or ni. That way she can still claim as much as she wanted too aswel just like her lay about finance.
Did you see someone saying about her job and fannies?
He's a good for nothing loser, that's all who secretly likes to have sex with men, hence why he likes doing Kerrie up the arse so much. Probably closes his eyes and thinks of a bloke. 😂 Yeah the noises he makes kezza aren't because of you darling 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
So true about buying for the sake of it. Love to see how many jeans she’s got, she just gets endless jeans and the rest… just buy the right size I know jeans can be tricky sometimes with sizing but it’s every jeans she buys they never fit but she keeps buying the same ones 🤣 Oh and the comment above can guarantee everything goes straight in the bin. Love to have that sort of money just to piss in the wind.
Where does she put all these clothes?!?

• Haha

Feline

VIP Member
Yeah all this bullshite about drinking triggers her- what about when she went out with fanny and jay and got drunk? Or when she went out with Jess and got drunk? She only the plays the victim when it suits her, when she feels the attention is slightly off her.
Manipulative bitch!
Haha it's gonna be a shame of a wedding anyway 😂😂
If people really cared about her and this stupid marriage they would go regardless of drinking or not, it's just no one really cares Kerrie, your day will be boring as fuck- people wanted some booze to take the edge off, but no you had to stop that as the attention might not be on you! Pathetic slag
Hope the weddingbis better than the cheesy baby shower they had in a pub! Wonder if the gonks will make a apperance like they did at the baby shower ill add picture incase u not seen them … also her replies to couple of people… cocky slaggggggggg …..wonder what shit they will come up with today!

Attachments

• Haha

Feline

VIP Member
What did she say about her?
Well folk in chat were adking her to invite kez in wernt they hun! And his mother made every excuse why she wouldnt! And as u know folk love to ask questions and his mother was saying she not had good up bringing and then she would ramble off thst topic tonsnother about her 4 boys and her 19yr old daughter who is adopted and danny n shnia dont see eye to eye! Then ramble on with another tumbler full of whiskey & lemonade! Someone put SR of it tt but i cant remember who(dam) .. she off to doctors today with camrons eating.. she had all week go docs.. her fkn attitude stinks on her last few videos of replies to people who said something she dont like.. she making out she taking all 4 kids with her she wont she leave jason & hannah home.

Louise1609

VIP Member
Attached pucs of…
Skirting board n paint
Her fkn lashes
Albie in wrong size car seat facing forward
And her fkn hair must be at least 4 colours
She's a tramp! Her fucking hair is awful. I can't believe Albie in the car seat like that! Why do they have him that way?

• Haha
The amount of arguments her and him must have I could imagine. Do you reckon he just stares at her nostrils flaring when she's shouting? He must look forward to the weekends. He looks the type to slag his own wife off to his mum. He probably necks down a few beers whilst hes there. Thats no food belly, that's a beer belly!

• Haha