Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise1609

VIP Member
Why is it every time fanny does a TT with Kerrie in it on HIS phone she acts all weird & true covering her mouth? I know he doesn't put filters on and does her dirty but honestly she needs to get over it. She looks how she looks, the wedding pictures won't have filters on and will show EXACTLY how she looks. Minging! Sooooo vain it's unbelievable!

Also that outfit she has on today, looks horrible, you don't have the figure for it at all. 🤢

Fanny's doing a project at home, he hasn't even finished the bedroom yet. She said she wanted all neutral colours but she has a blue clock random on the wall? Like nothing is put up properly, always like a rushed job.
Just like the skirting boards in their living room, have all paint over then from the media wall, the rest of them are all yellowy from smoking. Ewwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Feline

VIP Member
Who bets they continue to show the baby after he’s 6 months like they said, Danny as no content unless it’s about the baby 😂 and no doubt they’ll use the poor baby for more gifts to help pay for their wedding like they got their followers to pay for the baby
Its dannys weekend to see his kids so there all going as dannys parents want see albie. .. didbu see there new pictures of em but poor freya isnt on them look

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Feline

VIP Member
if that is true about the dog then they both need a good slap, like a real good one 🤬
Also she lives on new build estate but hers is payed by council she now had someone put a catflap in it. Sure council wouldnt agree to that is her front doir wtf😂😂

Reactions: 2

Feline

VIP Member
So gay boi now destroyed another wall in kezs house🤣 what a mess HER house is in, the way the ceilings have been painted looks horrendous, that black and white colour scheme looks really bad, so cheap and tacky. Are they even allowed to go knocking down walls etc? The house belongs to the council/ housing association.
No as its council property its ok im sure someone as reported it to them! 😂

• Haha

Feline

VIP Member
Is her daughter actually missing a tooth
Her daughters teeth are shocking hence why she looks like she got no teeth at the top! Will her prostitute job would sort them out for her?! But no she to busy selling her snashed lasagne n dirty knickers for a living!

• Haha

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Whoo beggy and fanny going live tonight to wrap Christmas presents so that will be fun whist they wrap their own kids presents because kerrie doesn’t buy his anything for his children and Danny doesn’t buy any for kerries yet Hannah calls him stepdad 😂 so much for a blended family, bet she didn’t stick to the £150 budget like she said before to try and get more views, and gifts will be on to cover the costs of Christmas lol 😂
I saw this live and was wondering this? Does Kerrie not bother with Danny’s children?

Feline

VIP Member
Oh have they! Doesn't surprise me, they are never happy.
I heard at the weekend from a source how fannies mum says Kerrie is lazy like around the house, she said she likes her for Danny's sake but also thinks she's rude, like she never answers the phone to her, if she wants something doing etc Kerrie gets fanny to ring Shelly and ask not her! Also Fanny's dad simply doesn't like her, he says he will go along with it all for Danny's sake and Albies.
Yeah yeah, I bet you both sit there saying that didn't happen blar blar blar but why would I lie? No skin off my nose if they like you or not. Danny knows the truth Kerrie, ask him and if you know him well, you will know he's lieing.
So your own family doesn't like you and now his! They seen the real you aswel now tut tut tut.
😂😂
Yes i heard that to! He is under the thumb she is very controling and danny has to do as he is told.. all shelly has done for the wedding and there slagging the media wall off to ethan & becki. Shocking! And as for kerrys mother well she can tell us lots about her hence why she slags her mum there no nead as kerry is the problem with her gob

• Heart