Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live again talking to Ethan. Ethan mouthing off saying he would of been knocking some doors down by now 😂😂 don't make me laugh. He is the biggest Muppet going! Has a baby with someone then wants duck all to do with it- low life dad right there. Cheated on Gemma constantly...he's a coke head...need I go on 😂 he's a bleep through and through!

Fanny on live saying he hasn't fallen out with his mum- yeah alright fanny, your stupid arse minions might believe you, but we all KNOW the truth. Mwahhhhh! I see he's deactivated his main account too- awww the comments getting to much for a gay boi?
See fanny you have been caught out, plain & simple.
You dirty bleep!
You & that slag of yours deserve each other & that crappy wedding of yours will be more of a joke than your relationship 😂

How could you treat your own mum like that fanny? You are a disgrace!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Live again talking to Ethan. Ethan mouthing off saying he would of been knocking some doors down by now 😂😂 don't make me laugh. He is the biggest Muppet going! Has a baby with someone then wants duck all to do with it- low life dad right there. Cheated on Gemma constantly...he's a coke head...need I go on 😂 he's a bleep through and through!

Fanny on live saying he hasn't fallen out with his mum- yeah alright fanny, your stupid arse minions might believe you, but we all KNOW the truth. Mwahhhhh! I see he's deactivated his main account too- awww the comments getting to much for a gay boi?
See fanny you have been caught out, plain & simple.
You dirty bleep!
You & that slag of yours deserve each other & that crappy wedding of yours will be more of a joke than your relationship 😂

How could you treat your own mum like that fanny? You are a disgrace!!!!
Ethan is horrible, Gemma is stunning, he is an arrogant coke head, common as muck thata why he gets on with kerrie and fanny, bet they both fancy him too 🤢

• Haha
Right soooooooo in his video where he explains about kezzas kid he says she would have been 8… Then says kezza use to watch him on Hannah’s account?! So basically Hannah had a TikTok account at 8?! If I am getting this right 😂 and if that’s trueee then that video kezza did on internet safety is bleeping hilarious! Dishing out safety yet letting Ya own sprog have an account at 8 😂😂😭

It’s more lies they’ve only known each other for 3 years yet if Hannah was 8 that makes 7 years and they were both in relationships wasnt they?

Reactions: 3
It’s more lies they’ve only known each other for 3 years yet if Hannah was 8 that makes 7 years and they were both in relationships wasnt they?
Yes so they both were cheating on each aother! Dannys facts were eye opener! He dont like it as he been called out! He going ring police and have Amy done slander😂😂😂😂😂🤭🤭 the police wont do anything apart from laugh at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most creators always gets the police involved when the truth starts coming out, they think it’s an easy way to stop people talking 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought he wasn't bothered about it? Haha mug! Clearly he is- what truth hurts fanny boi??
The police won't do anything because tiktok has it's own policy's and ways of doing things.
They won't get involved unless someone is seen to be in danger.
You wanna waste police time fanny because the truth has come out? Go ahead, they will probably end up looking into YOU, you pedalo!

Kerries been very quiet this weekend, well all week actually. She looks a mess, tired and old.
Weddings are meant to be happy times head, but yeah you are going to marry a closet gay- is be stressed too!

I literally can't wait for the wedding to see both Muppets all dressed up and looking tragic like they always do! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Shelly belly has done a video on the ‘rumours ‘ on TikTok. Loool saying Kerrie had a bad upbringing.. lots of people did including myself but we don’t all go round acting like cheap nasty vile tarts on the internet that slags off disabled kids… oh but wait it’s okay cos Shelly belly said it’s only acting what you see! 😂Also if you don’t want people having an opinion on your family then maybe keep ya drama off the internet and then people won’t be able to ‘jump to conclusion’ bleeping clown 🤡 another point she said that Hannah use to do gaming on the internet and that’s how you meet people! The bleeping kid was apparently 8 years old ya muppet, that’s just wrong allowing ya kid on the internet at that age! Nah these people really are bleeping special 😂
Back again lool also who the duck would wanna know Kerrie personally?! She’s about as much use as an umbrella when it’s windy 😂 then she says that people are taking Kerrie wrong, loooooool how ya portray yourself online is normally how you portray yourself in real life, so don’t give me that crap Shelly 😂 if she doesn’t want people thinking all this stuff about her then maybe she should act decent on the internet 😂💀
Oh and I knew when I looked at the comments the arse lickers would be out in force saying ‘oh I love Kerrie and Danny’ blah blah blah 😂 remove your tongue from their arses ya bunch of wetwipes 😂💀
Shelly if you read this and pick out on spelling and it’s not in paragraphs, then just remember babes it’s only the internet 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Shelly will be saying this because Danny and kerrie bring her more views which equals more money and when Danny’s dad wrote that he didn’t sound too happy with her, it just proves money over everything with this lot

Yes so they both were cheating on each aother! Dannys facts were eye opener! He dont like it as he been called out! He going ring police and have Amy done slander😂😂😂😂😂🤭🤭 the police wont do anything apart from laugh at him!
wont the police question why he was chatting to a child? let him gp to the police, wouldn't trust him around my children 🤢

• Heart
SHELLYS VID GONE SHE DELETED IT 😂😂😂 IT WAS THERE EARLIER! MMM I WONDER WHY
Its ok im sure someone has SR it to send to police and schools to .. also her speech was diffrent to dannys & kezas now about hannah.. there all bunch weirdos.. plus what dannys dad said he used the bleep word in his reply to kerry.. cant undo that can u.. and u cant admit ur sons a pedalo as he was chatting to hannah u said it in your video. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Apparently now to earn money on TikTok your videos need to be sideways and they have educational she’s going to be fcked

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how Danny says quick video cos we’re really busy but they are going to Pizza Hut and doing another shopping trip 😂😂 busy my arse they both do nothing apart from shopping TikToks and more TikToks

• Haha
Nahhhhhhhh I swear I just watched a video he did and he said he is getting kezza as a portrait on his chest 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀 please he can’t be serious 😂😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s poorly and so busy but yet still goes shopping for tit even though she complained she’s skint and she’ll be complaining she’s tired later and she said Jason’s off school poorly so been on his own whilst fanny gets a tattoo and she does a pointless haul unless she’s dragged him shopping whist he’s poorly

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Does she EVER buy any of her kids anything?
Every single haul I see it's bags of tit for herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.