Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't drink alcohol, too many people i loved died from it but im damn sure if i was having a wedding i would hope to god everyone got drunk and enjoyed themselves! its a party ffs 😂 she is a right fun sponge

Reactions: 5
I cant believe how boring her content is, every day same old tit on her page and how frumpy is she looking? I know she had a baby 6 months ago but she seems middle aged now. She doesn't seem.happy at all either, her & Danny are well passed the homey moon stage, don't know why they are bothering to get married.

Reactions: 7
What did he say? 🤭🤭
Just that it’s not about the drink he doesn’t appreciate Danny swearing at him and that they are not alcohol dependent and all that Shelly has done to help with the wedding. Think it’s been deleted now, probably best not on social media but I bet he was just peed off. Maybe Kerri should have just said to her mum come for the day then send her off in a taxi home if she starts to drink at the evening and gonna kick off, I don’t know it looks like its rubbing peoples backs up be looks of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just that it’s not about the drink he doesn’t appreciate Danny swearing at him and that they are not alcohol dependent and all that Shelly has done to help with the wedding. Think it’s been deleted now, probably best not on social media but I bet he was just peed off. Maybe Kerri should have just said to her mum come for the day then send her off in a taxi home if she starts to drink at the evening and gonna kick off, I don’t know it looks like its rubbing peoples backs up be looks of it.
Yes i heard there not going to wedding so they be 5 spare seats- wonder if we will get invite?😂 be intresting day im sure! Oh well they didnt like kerry anyway 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes i heard there not going to wedding so they be 5 spare seats- wonder if we will get invite?😂 be intresting day im sure! Oh well they didnt like kerry anyway 😂😂😂😂
There’d be more of us there than all there friends and family put together 😂 imagine no one turns up but kerries kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Kezza don’t want even marry fanny anyway it’s cos she don’t wanna be alone as she’s such a melt that she needs somebody to hold her hand and take her everywhere 😂 and fanny would be rather bent over the side with a bloke so Yh this relationship and wedding is tragic and it will all end in tears and when it does I will be waiting with my vodka and coke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kezza don’t want even marry fanny anyway it’s cos she don’t wanna be alone as she’s such a melt that she needs somebody to hold her hand and take her everywhere 😂 and fanny would be rather bent over the side with a bloke so Yh this relationship and wedding is tragic and it will all end in tears and when it does I will be waiting with my vodka and coke 😂
Omg as anyone seen her last 2 videos pmsfl who the fk does she this she is? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg as anyone seen her last 2 videos pmsfl who the fk does she this she is? 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂 LADY MUCK ! SHE CHATS ALOT OF tit ! DANNY HASNT TOOK ALBIE LAST 2 TIMES HE BEEN TO SEE HIS KIDS ? HAS SHE PUT Q STOP TO HIM GOING TO SEE HIS FAMILY

Reactions: 4
😂😂 LADY MUCK ! SHE CHATS ALOT OF tit ! DANNY HASNT TOOK ALBIE LAST 2 TIMES HE BEEN TO SEE HIS KIDS ? HAS SHE PUT Q STOP TO HIM GOING TO SEE HIS FAMILY
Laughing my arse off as we all know dannys family have fell out regarding wedding! And its his weekend to have his kids well he is on live in hotel while his kids are plsying on playstation and its 10.45pm.. he doing battles with ethan and the language is extremly colorful for little kids to listen to! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Anyone seen the video that's apparently going round how he be- friended Hannah first.
I mean we all know this true anyway.....
---
Laughing my arse off as we all know dannys family have fell out regarding wedding! And its his weekend to have his kids well he is on live in hotel while his kids are plsying on playstation and its 10.45pm.. he doing battles with ethan and the language is extremly colorful for little kids to listen to! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ahhh I did wonder! I saw his live as scrolling through TT, thought that looks like a hotel room!
Hahaha, she winning isn't she. She wants him all to herself so causing trouble with his family now.
Look you slag, just because YOUR family hate you doesn't mean you can cause trouble with others. You sad sad bleep!
Always feel sorry for kezza ahy! You are a born bleeping liar Kerrie everyone is finding out.....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We all know the truth Gay Boi🤣 he just looks even more guilty trying to protest his innocence the thick twit🤣 And fyi gay boi, the sick individual who told the story about her 9 year old daughter was your dirty kezza🤣 she said it on one of her boring lives ages ago. If you listen to gay bois rant he drops himself in it from start to finish🤣🤣 so kezza was talking to him on hannahs acccount, but the kid was 8 years old at the time with a tt account. Absolutely shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Found the account and this was Fanny’s dad about the alcohol at the wedding for anyone that missed it 😂😂💀
---
Ain’t got her own family cos they can’t stand the dirty trollop and she hates the fact that Danny has a relationship with his family and she can’t stand it so dropping her poison and causing problems! Face it kezza you are only worth at spreading your legs on the internet and making a few quid! Failed with your family, failed with your relationships that’s why you got 4 kids by different dads, failed at your friendships. Failed with your kids. You’ve actually got no one and that’s tragic as duck tbh 😂 crack open some Vodka babes and drown ya sorrows! Cos let’s face it your life is a car crash. Also can’t have alcohol at the wedding cos it will bring back ‘trauma’ yet happily spread your legs all over the internet so your kids gotta be subjected to embarrassment in their life’s… Nahh you really are a special one 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Anybody know the account of that so I can go be a nosy cow 😂😂
amy.hughes2003
---
Found the account and this was Fanny’s dad about the alcohol at the wedding for anyone that missed it 😂😂💀
---
Ain’t got her own family cos they can’t stand the dirty trollop and she hates the fact that Danny has a relationship with his family and she can’t stand it so dropping her poison and causing problems! Face it kezza you are only worth at spreading your legs on the internet and making a few quid! Failed with your family, failed with your relationships that’s why you got 4 kids by different dads, failed at your friendships. Failed with your kids. You’ve actually got no one and that’s tragic as duck tbh 😂 crack open some Vodka babes and drown ya sorrows! Cos let’s face it your life is a car crash. Also can’t have alcohol at the wedding cos it will bring back ‘trauma’ yet happily spread your legs all over the internet so your kids gotta be subjected to embarrassment in their life’s… Nahh you really are a special one 😂
Well bleeping said! 👏👏

See she is very quiet today! Scared of the comments Kerrie?? You dirty bleeping slag.
Failed at everything! And you wonder why no one wants you- have a good look in the mirror darling! Fake arse bleep!

• Heart
amy.hughes2003
---

Well bleeping said! 👏👏

See she is very quiet today! Scared of the comments Kerrie?? You dirty bleeping slag.
Failed at everything! And you wonder why no one wants you- have a good look in the mirror darling! Fake arse bleep!
So he been chatting to hannah from age 8 wtf u fkn weirdo danny! And i rememver kerries story on how u met does not match what u have said on your video at all! So between u your a pair of wrogens! And well done to paul & shelly & and the other 5 not going! She is a control freak and if u on tt beleave her lies yr as bad as her & him! This is karma for all the tit & vile stuff she says on lives! Looks like we wont need anyone outside paul & shellys flat to watch them leave😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t get it they’ve only known each other 3 years so Hannah would be 11 or 12 but even so she shouldn’t of been on tiktok and kerrie did video other day about keeping your kids safe on internet she lets Hannah have grown arse men on her tiktok and Hannah goes live on whilst strangers are giving her more attention than her own mother plus all Hannah does is talk about boys whilst her boobs are out so she’s not one to give advice about child safely at all, and I’m glad Fanny’s dad as said something to her she thinks she can dictate to everyone if she wanted no alcohol she should of stated it at the beginning not months later just because she as fake trauma and she wasn’t bothered when she left the kids at Danny’s parents while they were having a drink
---
Now again on live whilst he’s got his kids glad he’s spending quality time with them 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I don’t get it they’ve only known each other 3 years so Hannah would be 11 or 12 but even so she shouldn’t of been on tiktok and kerrie did video other day about keeping your kids safe on internet she lets Hannah have grown arse men on her tiktok and Hannah goes live on whilst strangers are giving her more attention than her own mother plus all Hannah does is talk about boys whilst her boobs are out so she’s not one to give advice about child safely at all, and I’m glad Fanny’s dad as said something to her she thinks she can dictate to everyone if she wanted no alcohol she should of stated it at the beginning not months later just because she as fake trauma and she wasn’t bothered when she left the kids at Danny’s parents while they were having a drink
---
Now again on live whilst he’s got his kids glad he’s spending quality time with them 😂😂😂
---
IT WAS SPOKE ABOUT ON ONE OF THE THREADS ON HERE WHEN SHE WAS SAT ON LIVE AGES AGO SAYING SHE GOT WORH DANNY THROUGH HANNAH 🤔 IM SURE SOMEONE WILL HAVE SCREEN RECORDING FLOATING AROUND …. HER FAMILY ONLY GOING SO SHE IS BITTER AND DOESNT WANT DANNY FAM TO GO DOESNT WANT TO FEEL LEFT OUT LETS NOT FORGET ITS ALL ABOUT HER 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.