Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ull see them on her vented soon if she dont like them! Also she gave danny £50 to go to primark for her wtf🤭
Also what the fk is her hair colour its multi coloured and she thinks she going to hairdressers once begore the wedding will sort it? I doubt it. Her saggy tits n multi colured hair goes witj her cuntish ways! She such tit mother she gets danny get up with kids and he takes cameron as jason goes in taxi on his own n hannah gets bus.
Also tell me how they hoing get 4 kids in the back seat of there tiny car look
Inserted some pics of the queen bleep.
Kin hell , giving a baby a pringle!!!! What brain dead idiots , obviously doing wrong things for views/comments

Reactions: 8
She dishes out so much fkn tea for herself,.sorry but amount would feed at lest 3 people, wonder does she ever finish that whole plate of food or does she just dish half of it in the bin

Reactions: 2
So Kerrie is saying she's having a bad hair day today. Errm, is she serious? Every day is a and hair day with her. Her hair is multiple colours AGAIN! going brown twice has made no difference to her trampy hair, not one bit! And she's getting married in a couple of months! 🤭🤭

Kezza babes, try blending your make up. I know you are thick as tit but honestly this is giving Vicky pollard vibes.

Quit saying you are only good for one thing and that's your job. Babes you are so not! Even most men won't touch you or look at you on of. Like you said it yourself it's mainly women that sub!
Get over yourself darling, you fail at everything.
Mug

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Kerrie is saying she's having a bad hair day today. Errm, is she serious? Every day is a and hair day with her. Her hair is multiple colours AGAIN! going brown twice has made no difference to her trampy hair, not one bit! And she's getting married in a couple of months! 🤭🤭

Kezza babes, try blending your make up. I know you are thick as tit but honestly this is giving Vicky pollard vibes.

Quit saying you are only good for one thing and that's your job. Babes you are so not! Even most men won't touch you or look at you on of. Like you said it yourself it's mainly women that sub!
Mug
She uses way too much foundation.

Reactions: 6

Mug
her hair is so many colours 😂 her face is bright orange, she has been tangoed 🍊 she needs to go to hairdresser and go brown properly, nothing is going to change the fact she's an old chav though.

Reactions: 6
Imagine how the makeup looks with out the ring light on even, she even puts orange on her eyes ,she's caked in makeup ,not a nice look ,she needs a few lessons, she put dots of that plouise brown stuff all over her face too ,she can't contour like that, and if I'm really honest i think she looks better with out all the makeup

Ffs now she’s getting everyone to follow Danny’s sister they’ll be all on the begging train only one I think is ok is scotty he seems like a good dad

Reactions: 5
Ffs now she’s getting everyone to follow Danny’s sister they’ll be all on the begging train only one I think is ok is scotty he seems like a good dad
Dannys sister is shonia she is adopted. Danny n her dont see eye to eye accorfing to shelly!
She has danny going yo tip daily for all the tit she chucks out! She dont donate or recycle! She really does think she is someone! Her fkn hair is multi coloured can u imagine what it will look like on wedding day!
Its kids half term nxt week bet she does jack with them she have excuses galore!
Did anyone see dannys mother on live sinking the whiskey down her! Her opinion about kerry was someone amusing!

Dannys sister is shonia she is adopted. Danny n her dont see eye to eye accorfing to shelly!
She has danny going yo tip daily for all the tit she chucks out! She dont donate or recycle! She really does think she is someone! Her fkn hair is multi coloured can u imagine what it will look like on wedding day!
Its kids half term nxt week bet she does jack with them she have excuses galore!
Did anyone see dannys mother on live sinking the whiskey down her! Her opinion about kerry was someone amusing!
What did she say about her?

What did she say about her?
Well folk in chat were adking her to invite kez in wernt they hun! And his mother made every excuse why she wouldnt! And as u know folk love to ask questions and his mother was saying she not had good up bringing and then she would ramble off thst topic tonsnother about her 4 boys and her 19yr old daughter who is adopted and danny n shnia dont see eye to eye! Then ramble on with another tumbler full of whiskey & lemonade! Someone put SR of it tt but i cant remember who(dam) .. she off to doctors today with camrons eating.. she had all week go docs.. her fkn attitude stinks on her last few videos of replies to people who said something she dont like.. she making out she taking all 4 kids with her she wont she leave jason & hannah home.

Reactions: 3
Basic makeup today she says and she going around with an orange face mate

• Haha
Well folk in chat were adking her to invite kez in wernt they hun! And his mother made every excuse why she wouldnt! And as u know folk love to ask questions and his mother was saying she not had good up bringing and then she would ramble off thst topic tonsnother about her 4 boys and her 19yr old daughter who is adopted and danny n shnia dont see eye to eye! Then ramble on with another tumbler full of whiskey & lemonade! Someone put SR of it tt but i cant remember who(dam) .. she off to doctors today with camrons eating.. she had all week go docs.. her fkn attitude stinks on her last few videos of replies to people who said something she dont like.. she making out she taking all 4 kids with her she wont she leave jason & hannah home.
Yeah but have you seen she has deleted that video where she thinks she's a bad arse 🤣 mug mate, proper mug!

Oooooo...I see! I take it fanny isn't there this weekend then?
She's a mess isn't she, hair greasy as duck. I bet she hasn't showered in days. 🤢🤢

What's up with Cameron eating? What because he doesn't like foods he use too? Children do change kezza, they are allowed. It's probably a faze. Everything has to made 10x worse with her.

Ps, those size 10 jeans look too tight for you babes, you should.of probably got a 12! 🖕

• Haha
Yeah but have you seen she has deleted that video where she thinks she's a bad arse 🤣 mug mate, proper mug!

Oooooo...I see! I take it fanny isn't there this weekend then?
She's a mess isn't she, hair greasy as duck. I bet she hasn't showered in days. 🤢🤢

What's up with Cameron eating? What because he doesn't like foods he use too? Children do change kezza, they are allowed. It's probably a faze. Everything has to made 10x worse with her.

Ps, those size 10 jeans look too tight for you babes, you should.of probably got a 12! 🖕
Here is her hair yesterday trying out the tongs for hercshe said were tit £119 worth and the review was embaressing… and then her hair today wtf

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What have I missed who’s been adopted from who
Was on about dannys sister she was adopted and dannys mum was saying they dont get on very well as danny is eldest and she is 19 and has kidz.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.