Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she will be staring at herself in the bedroom. Maybe it's the only way to get herself off instead of looking at him 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ethan is horrible, Gemma is stunning, he is an arrogant coke head, common as muck thata why he gets on with kerrie and fanny, bet they both fancy him too 🀒
Gemma got with Ethan when he was with someone else, they live not far from me, people were gossiping about it 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Probs the only reason she is getting married is cos she knows she a failure in life, I bet all her old class mates at school are settled down with good jobs, and here she is at 34 with four kids by four different men, slag rashes all over her neck and selling her Tuna box all over the internet for a fiver! πŸ˜‚ imagine that on the school reunion πŸ™ƒ
---
This can’t be real
It is look at his instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand him or her but tbh it’s a good tattoo but the placing of it and the nipple looks weird and those two must have more money than sense shopping tattoos ect

Bet she thinks she’s special now him having her on his chest. Oh it’s so tragic the lengths people go to, instead of admitting what they really are ahahah. Still don’t make you straight fanny πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She’s poorly and so busy but yet still goes shopping for tit even though she complained she’s skint and she’ll be complaining she’s tired later and she said Jason’s off school poorly so been on his own whilst fanny gets a tattoo and she does a pointless haul unless she’s dragged him shopping whist he’s poorly
No she left home alone! They were in pizza hut yesterday.. and the haul is yet more pjs and sweets! Deluded witch! U seen his tattoo? OmgπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Don’t get why he gets so many likes he’s a balding middle aged man with no qualities whatsoever, he doesn’t work, as no personality, talks weird, ect ect

Reactions: 7
Don’t get why he gets so many likes he’s a balding middle aged man with no qualities whatsoever, he doesn’t work, as no personality, talks weird, ect ect
Compared to how many people are actually on TT I don't think he does. The ones that still like his tit are the little minions that like them twats no matter what they do.
His body is gross 🀒 why does he always wear his trousers/shorts so low? Can't fit your bottoms over that huge belly fanny boi? Who's the one with the biggest tummy, Kerrie or fanny?
Ewwwwww, they both disgusting.
As for that tattoo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Has his main account on TT gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Compared to how many people are actually on TT I don't think he does. The ones that still like his tit are the little minions that like them twats no matter what they do.
His body is gross 🀒 why does he always wear his trousers/shorts so low? Can't fit your bottoms over that huge belly fanny boi? Who's the one with the biggest tummy, Kerrie or fanny?
Ewwwwww, they both disgusting.
As for that tattoo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Has his main account on TT gone?
Is the tattoo a subliminal message saying that Kerrie gets on his tit πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They look like holiday clothes and someone said are you getting drunk and she replied hangovers and kids don’t mix not that she doesn’t drink because of bad experiences πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s full of it and is albie 6 months yet? See if they stop filming him because he’s always on Hannah’s videos aswell

They look like holiday clothes and someone said are you getting drunk and she replied hangovers and kids don’t mix not that she doesn’t drink because of bad experiences πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s full of it and is albie 6 months yet? See if they stop filming him because he’s always on Hannah’s videos aswell
All the fuss over no alcohol at wedding yet she having hen night and said she may have few drinksπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚.
Also u see her video about kids on internet .. and she monitors hannahs tt ? .. so u think this is ok for a 14yr old to post on social media.
I’ll add her hen do outfits incase some if u cant see.. plus hannah outfit

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.