Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hinting on her videos nobody gets Hannah anything apart from her another lie, also her mum and brother aren’t going to her wedding I think it’s strange she slates her mum all over tiktok then wonders why she doesn’t have a good relationship with her
Her mom is toxic as duck though to be honest. I wouldn't want anything to do with mine or around my kids after stuff she's done.
---
Her mom is alcohol dependent. I remember couple of years ago the mom smashing kerrys house up whilst they were on holiday. Everything smashed and glass everywhere. No matter how much I don't like kerry that place homed 3 young kids at the time and no child should ever have to come back home to those kinds of scenes. Especially from their own nan! Wasn't the first time she did that either

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her mom is toxic as duck though to be honest. I wouldn't want anything to do with mine or around my kids after stuff she's done.
---
Her mom is alcohol dependent. I remember couple of years ago the mom smashing kerrys house up whilst they were on holiday. Everything smashed and glass everywhere. No matter how much I don't like kerry that place homed 3 young kids at the time and no child should ever have to come back home to those kinds of scenes. Especially from their own nan! Wasn't the first time she did that either
I understand that but she needs to cut all ties but instead use to use her to get Hannah back and fourth to school ect I think it’s weird she’d let her near the kids at all or accept gifts from her like she as on many occasions also why wouldn’t her brother go? Think it’s a weird family dynamic

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
To be honest I don't believe all of what Kerrie said. Remember we only heard her side of the story.
Someone might if broken in? You know how she makes up stuff to get attention like being homeless & Gavin beating her up etc.
I don't believe any of it. I think Kerrie has a been a bleep since since probably the age of Hannah, rebellious, causing trouble etc.
She slags her mum off but then gets her to pick them up when she can't leave the house, or gets her to watch the kids because had to go to a&e for bloody piles!
She's so dramatic, even the doctor says she's a Hypochondriac.
Don't believe a word that comes out of that trashy mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be honest I don't believe all of what Kerrie said. Remember we only heard her side of the story.
Someone might if broken in? You know how she makes up stuff to get attention like being homeless & Gavin beating her up etc.
I don't believe any of it. I think Kerrie has a been a bleep since since probably the age of Hannah, rebellious, causing trouble etc.
She slags her mum off but then gets her to pick them up when she can't leave the house, or gets her to watch the kids because had to go to a&e for bloody piles!
She's so dramatic, even the doctor says she's a Hypochondriac.
Don't believe a word that comes out of that trashy mouth.
Fannys got siblings there all weekend dads except for scott. His parents as u know live in a flat and dont have pot to piss in! And u got keza thinking she rolling in money moaning about how much wedding cost and she not paying £25 for lip oil for hannah! They got car that dont fit sll her kids in never mind his aswell so they can only fit albie n cameron in it. Make that make sense.. us think ud get a poperty as investment but no they rather pay rent! As waste money on fast food and tit hauls. Can u imagine the wedding lmao

Did u see the comment section on her video for hannah birthday gifts.. shame ur a bleep kerry and u couldnt explain why steph vavron dislikes u? Do u want me to jog ur memory! You are scum! And u wonder why yr own family hate u! Your the issue not them! And maybe spend bit time with ur eldest who is craving attention & validation from strangers on social media! And as for ur 15yr old her handwritting is shocking just like yr parenting skills
I have bad handwriting like that and I do a law degree not sticking up for her but handwriting isn’t a massive thing anymore

Reactions: 1
Sooooo obvious that hardly anyone will be at the wedding so they've made up this excuse about having no alcohol at the wedding is causing people not to come. Be the kids and Danny's family and in the videos they'll allllll have a drink in their hand when the time comes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooooo obvious that hardly anyone will be at the wedding so they've made up this excuse about having no alcohol at the wedding is causing people not to come. Be the kids and Danny's family and in the videos they'll allllll have a drink in their hand when the time comes 😂
Its all for attention.. if she feels this way then why didnt they speak about this for family n friends before the wedding? And regarding her mum she not going the weather anyway so thsts no problem! Rumour has it its to do with danny side of family that are saying there not going! As u know they dont like kerry anyway but tolerate her for dannys sake

Reactions: 6
Yeah all this bullshite about drinking triggers her- what about when she went out with fanny and jay and got drunk? Or when she went out with Jess and got drunk? She only the plays the victim when it suits her, when she feels the attention is slightly off her.
Manipulative witch!
Haha it's gonna be a shame of a wedding anyway 😂😂
If people really cared about her and this stupid marriage they would go regardless of drinking or not, it's just no one really cares Kerrie, your day will be boring as duck- people wanted some booze to take the edge off, but no you had to stop that as the attention might not be on you! Pathetic slag

• Heart
I think she forgets all her old videos about drink and drugs and then when she recieved all that free alcohol but said she doesn’t drink or like it so why promote it? I know because it’s free, wonder if Danny is inviting Ethan and Becky like they did for them? She won’t like becky being there all glamorous, is albie 6 months yet? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yeah all this bullshite about drinking triggers her- what about when she went out with fanny and jay and got drunk? Or when she went out with Jess and got drunk? She only the plays the victim when it suits her, when she feels the attention is slightly off her.
Manipulative witch!
Haha it's gonna be a shame of a wedding anyway 😂😂
If people really cared about her and this stupid marriage they would go regardless of drinking or not, it's just no one really cares Kerrie, your day will be boring as duck- people wanted some booze to take the edge off, but no you had to stop that as the attention might not be on you! Pathetic slag
Hope the weddingbis better than the cheesy baby shower they had in a pub! Wonder if the gonks will make a apperance like they did at the baby shower ill add picture incase u not seen them … also her replies to couple of people… cocky slaggggggggg …..wonder what tit they will come up with today!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so cocky yet wouldn’t say tit to someone’s face she’s playing victim as usual

• Heart
Love how fanny asked for honest opinions yet didn’t like the responses now kerries complaining about bills yet spends and get more than most people and I guarantee she won’t be declaring all her income, trucker gee stitched the no alcohol at wedding yet he’s slated them on numerous occasions over them slating kids now he’s up their arse

Love how fanny asked for honest opinions yet didn’t like the responses now kerries complaining about bills yet spends and get more than most people and I guarantee she won’t be declaring all her income, trucker gee stitched the no alcohol at wedding yet he’s slated them on numerous occasions over them slating kids now he’s up their arse
Have u read any if comment .. for domeone who should been paying tax for last 3years.. she dont know a lot does she?? She full tit she really is.. she not been paying tax at all .. maybe this year at push.. sure tax man will be intrested in her!

Haha the j20 comment, that made me laugh. True though it’s got to be for attention she’s afraid gets on the defence when its not all about her, I wouldn’t stop anybody doesn’t have to be that deep though does it. Noticed money is drying up, hinting in videos she does only fans! Oh dear 😅

• Haha
The amount of arguments her and him must have I could imagine. Do you reckon he just stares at her nostrils flaring when she's shouting? He must look forward to the weekends. He looks the type to slag his own wife off to his mum. He probably necks down a few beers whilst hes there. Thats no food belly, that's a beer belly!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m blocked from his account so is he saying they are going to ban booze or just asking opinions? They have to accept that it’s literally part of the culture to drink at a wedding. Sounds like it’s going to be a barrel of laughs

I just came to laugh cos they wanted to ban booze and people said they wasn’t coming for that reason, they then spoke with the venue and they said we can’t do that as too short notice and the ones that wasn’t coming cos of that reason are still not coming even though they could drink alcohol 😂😂💀 just shows really kezza nobody actually likes you and they prefer alcohol over you and when it’s not banned they still are not attending 😂😂😂😂 have fun at ya crappy wedding with Fannie bois family as the only guests 💀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I just came to laugh cos they wanted to ban booze and people said they wasn’t coming for that reason, they then spoke with the venue and they said we can’t do that as too short notice and the ones that wasn’t coming cos of that reason are still not coming even though they could drink alcohol 😂😂💀 just shows really kezza nobody actually likes you and they prefer alcohol over you and when it’s not banned they still are not attending 😂😂😂😂 have fun at ya crappy wedding with Fannie bois family as the only guests 💀😂
Id need drink to if i had to spend a day in same room wouldnt you?😂
Also if this was a real problem u would asked the question before booking any venue! Well thats karma eh! She wearing converse pumps for her wedding day so u can imagine the look if her in a dress n pumps!😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I need a drink just listening to them haha, seen a comment from Danny bois dad he don’t sound impressed don’t blame him really. Oh the drama 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.