Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t monitor that girl and if she did she must be ok with her dressing like her and letting complete strangers add her as friends and see all her content all she’s bothered about is the money cos I guarantee she’ll have Hannah’s account as over 18 so she can get the creator fund, Hannah’s followers are mostly kerries followers as no way she’d get that many likes and views with her awkward content

Reactions: 8
Meeeeee again…. So she wanted to ban alcohol at her wedding cos of her trauma, yet she’s going on a hen night and they are all drinking?! Nahhh I actually can’t she is bleeping special that one! Oh and kezza ya look like a bleeping tampon in most them outfits, 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kerrie, dress to your actual size not what you think you are, don't wear white 😂 not one pure thing about you oh and for once try to actually monitor your daughters social media, she is still a child

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she drinking at her hen night, but says it's okay but she isn't the problem 'ya know what I mean'.
Make it make sense Kerrie! You say your mum is the problem yet she isn't coming to the wedding, you say alcohol brings back trauma so you didn't want it at the wedding, but it's okay for you to drink on your gen night? Man, you need to fix up. Your trauma chances daily, it's pathetic!
Ewww, all those outfits 🤢 she has no idea of fashion does she.

As for fanny boi re-decorating the hall & dirty hand prints etc are there. Well black is the worst colour to paint on walls- anyone knows that bar you, you absolute tool.
It looks awful when the sun gets to it, all patchy!

How the police thing going regarding Donna? Hahaha they did duck all didn't they fanny. For someone who wasn't bothered you went out of your way to find who it was, make tts on it & call the police. Worried it gives you a bad name? Don't worry, 98% of people on TT hate you and know you are a secret closet boi. 😂😂
bleeping Muppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bedroom looks crap tbh I like the unit but she’s still got the same wallpaper above it looks too much, also why aren’t her followers questioning the whereabouts of ralphie? Makes me laugh 😂, still filming albie I see how old his he now kerrie?

Reactions: 4
That bedroom unit is way to big for her room, and I would be too anxious to sleep under anything gay boi has put together, judging by his previous DIY disasters. Poor little Albie shoved in the corner of her bedroom. The room still looks so cluttered 🤣

• Haha
That bedroom unit is way to big for her room, and I would be too anxious to sleep under anything gay boi has put together, judging by his previous DIY disasters. Poor little Albie shoved in the corner of her bedroom. The room still looks so cluttered 🤣
Her content is shite its the same tit diffrent day! Her video saying she not well and not been out well thats load tit as monday she went primatk and Home bargains and pizza hut .. remember she never eats out lmao.. tuesday she was going to birmingham with fannyboi for tattoo but she didnt go as she let ethan & becki down! And jason was off school but it dont usually stop her leaving him in home alone…She had eyelashes done but she pulled them all off! Wtf and as for the bedroom it looks awfull the white furniture looks awful against the grey and brown units over the bed.

• Heart
I've noticed since fanny has started decorating the house he paints everything so dark! Like the media wall, so dark and doesn't match the rest of the wall, the hall/stairs etc dark and now has that unit above the bed that's too dark for that room.
It doesn't match any of the other room either. She said she was having beige & neutral colours in the room- where??
The room looks tit! Still so much clutter everywhere & poor Albie having that part as his room because apparently her other two don't sleep!
Well maybe just maybe get them into a routine! Albie still up at 11.15 or whatever fanny said bouncing away moaning. FFS get him into a routine, he's probably over tired by then and that's why he isn't sleeping.
Such a tit parent. Her kids run the household, they do what they want when they want all because Kerrie is too bleeping lazy to give a tit! As long as she's okay duck her children.
Then fanny making a remark saying he's probably going to have ADHD when he's older.
bleeping idiot!

• Heart
They’ll be trying to make a claim for him soon 😂 and she wouldn’t anwser how old he was on a video is that because he’s 6 months and they’re stil putting him all over tiktok

I've noticed since fanny has started decorating the house he paints everything so dark! Like the media wall, so dark and doesn't match the rest of the wall, the hall/stairs etc dark and now has that unit above the bed that's too dark for that room.
It doesn't match any of the other room either. She said she was having beige & neutral colours in the room- where??
The room looks tit! Still so much clutter everywhere & poor Albie having that part as his room because apparently her other two don't sleep!
Well maybe just maybe get them into a routine! Albie still up at 11.15 or whatever fanny said bouncing away moaning. FFS get him into a routine, he's probably over tired by then and that's why he isn't sleeping.
Such a tit parent. Her kids run the household, they do what they want when they want all because Kerrie is too bleeping lazy to give a tit! As long as she's okay duck her children.
Then fanny making a remark saying he's probably going to have ADHD when he's older.
bleeping idiot!
This is so true, you are just seen has a troll if you say anything though. Get your f*cking kids into a routine maybe take pads and the PlayStation off the boys that would be a start (turn the internet off)at a certain time be a parent they won’t love you any less. Their brains must be on overdrive no come down from devices. Why they putting him in a bouncer at 11.15 I mean wtf. She’s waking him in the night to change him if he’s not wet or upset. I don’t know can’t help some people can you. 🤔🤣

Reactions: 6
Does Shelley charge for nails? She has posted nails that she has done and they are pretty terrible 😫

• Haha
Wow her 2024 verses 2018 post ,it was a sad move cos we can see how miserable she actually looks right now ...go look let me know what yee think, I can see it in her ,she ain't IN love, she stuck now..they have a kid together..reality has sunk in she's bored, she goes no where does nothing, that's it now kezza cos the question about do you get along with each others families, your crazy eyes gave it away

• Heart
Wow her 2024 verses 2018 post ,it was a sad move cos we can see how miserable she actually looks right now ...go look let me know what yee think, I can see it in her ,she ain't IN love, she stuck now..they have a kid together..reality has sunk in she's bored, she goes no where does nothing, that's it now kezza cos the question about do you get along with each others families, your crazy eyes gave it away
Her videos are as borring as she is! Always fkn moaning she ..tired.. ill.. hungry.. bored.. who in there right mind would put up with that tit!
And uvseen the video of them given Albie a fkn pringle.. there bbq flavour and the salt content gor baby is a no go for me! Another weekend when she Done jack tit with the kids apart from shout at them.
Least cameron been his nanas.

She literally complains all the time then tries to turn it around saying it’s because she’s a mum she really is all about me me me she’s like a spoilt child who can’t get her own way, I’m sure albies six months now kezza but she’d have no content if it wasn’t for him. Someone told her to go for a walk but Danny doesn’t like walking is that why you got rid of ralphie fannyboi?
---
Danny’s so rude behind a screen he wouldn’t say tit to anyone’s face he’s a drip and the video about kerrie saying things then changing her mind, yeah she does that a lot because she’s fake she says things just to look good but when she gets called out they can’t handle it I’ve noticed Danny seems to target women when he’s responding little bully

Last edited:
She makes me cringe. She trys so hard to prove she ain't read here 🤣🤣 your holiday is gonna be terrible you danny and 4 kids ,or is danny gonna include his 2

His two won’t be going, look how happy she is now she’s got her own way another shopping haul, a holiday booked, she’ll be depressed again soon 😂😂😂

She makes me cringe. She trys so hard to prove she ain't read here 🤣🤣 your holiday is gonna be terrible you danny and 4 kids ,or is danny gonna include his 2
She make excuse why dannys 2 wont be going! If u remember last holiday all her kids did was moan as they didnt enjoy it. And now she booked another and taking a baby! I selfush bleep she is. Who going look after the vabycwhile she is shagging! He such gob shite he keeps getting pulled about his car seat and guess what he now asking for help on another car seat u dumb bleep! They got tiny car no way will it fit fit 4 kids in the back. As there only room for 2. Sort ur priority as u have 6 kids.

Well they won’t stop filming albie whilst they are getting free clothes for him will they?😂😂😂

Bloody hell, how ungrateful was she looking at what he'd got her from Primark. Spoiled witch, some people would love those things!!!

• Heart
Well they won’t stop filming albie whilst they are getting free clothes for him will they?😂😂😂
Ull see them on her vented soon if she dont like them! Also she gave danny £50 to go to primark for her wtf🤭
Also what the fk is her hair colour its multi coloured and she thinks she going to hairdressers once begore the wedding will sort it? I doubt it. Her saggy tits n multi colured hair goes witj her cuntish ways! She such tit mother she gets danny get up with kids and he takes cameron as jason goes in taxi on his own n hannah gets bus.
Also tell me how they hoing get 4 kids in the back seat of there tiny car look
Inserted some pics of the queen bleep.

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.