Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerrie Essex #9 Kez and Danny’s Wedding is getting near, but don’t you dare think anyone can have a beer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Danny still filming his 6 month old because he doesn’t get any likes if the baby’s not in the video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Danny still filming his 6 month old because he doesn’t get any likes if the baby’s not in the video 😂😂
Can u imagine keeping cameron n albie amussed at wedding and on holiday lol she be to tired as usual and danny will be playing dad as usual to her kids.. also the snide remarks about eldests dad he working away something u pair dont know how to.

I cannot believe they're live streaming their wedding 😭😭 what a pair of beggy twats thinking they're celebrities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe they're live streaming their wedding 😭😭 what a pair of beggy twats thinking they're celebrities 😂
I know and did you see fanny boi making a remark on how the haters will screen shot parts & put it on social media before they will.
He bangs on about how we take pics and zoom in and comment on how bad they look.
Haha- we don't need to zoom in, you both look tragic from a fat 😂 and yeah course you don't use filters, that maybe true for you gayboi but not that chavy bleep sitting next to you. She uses filters all the time!
Mug!

Question is- are you wearing a hat to your wedding fanny or showing off the teeny tiny bit of hair you have left? 😂😂 Your hair is falling out quicker than Kerrie takes her knickers of for any man.
Can't WAIT to see the pics of the hair gayboi, that will give us the biggest laugh 🤘

Ps just so you know, you AREN'T famous, you are two nasty tiktokers who both crave attention and anything that brings in the money. 😂

Both tragic!
Kerrie that swimwear is awful on you.
You're better off getting a big swimming costume, probably size 12/14 should fit you.
🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
None of them use filters 😂😂😂 and who do they think they are? apparently kerries said the gifts will be turned off but Danny’s putting PayPal in bio when they live stream their celebrity wedding 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t understand this live streaming of their wedding, they do realise they are just 2 normal people no? 100% not celebrities just 2 people 🤦🏼‍♀️

How can you be so self important that you think people who you don’t know, have never met would want to watch your wedding broadcast over TikTok 🤣 absolutely laughable, pair of crazies!
---
His voice annoys me
Sounds like he’s got a pair of balls in his mouth don’t he?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He thinks he’s so hard he’ll do videos replying to certain comments then he’ll delete and block them so they can’t respond can you imagine if he was confronted face to face he’d wet his pants 😂😂

• Haha
He thinks he’s so hard he’ll do videos replying to certain comments then he’ll delete and block them so they can’t respond can you imagine if he was confronted face to face he’d wet his pants 😂😂
its actually very sad that they have got look for validation off strangers on the internet on there wedding day wtf! It will be as tacky as theyvare with danny in his cap and her in converses walking dont the ceromny walk way! With tacky plastic blue flowers made by his mum 😂😂😂 who on there wedding day goes on tt hour prior to the service if ur desperate for ££££££😂😂😂😂😂😂🤭 ive herd it all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stoppp. Couldn’t stop laughing when I seen his video. Jesus! Wherever next 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂
U seen his video earlier i think he been reading here havent u Mr baldy wooldridge! Fk off and spend time with ur 2 boys.. u think walking to park is a day out😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
U seen his video earlier i think he been reading here havent u Mr baldy wooldridge! Fk off and spend time with ur 2 boys.. u think walking to park is a day out😂😂😂😂😂
Wish I could get away with the park being a day out but not for my kids they just class that as a nice walk 😭😭😂😂

Hahaha yeah & Kerrie got the right hump because the video of 'the day in the life' wouldn't upload 😂 she wanted to show everyone how she went the park with the kids- bug bleeping wow! You do duck all with them.

Fanny boi next to Albie cracking me up, the baby has more hair than him 😂😂

duck off gayboi, you think you are special, you both do! But realistically you are both nasty people who take the piss out of disabled children.
Yes you did meet on the app through Hannah wasn't it? You were chatting to her first you bleeping pedalo. You are disgusting! No matter how many videos you do claiming you are innocent, it won't wash with me. I clearly remember Kerrie telling everyone in a video how you started to talking to Hannah first.
Dirty gay boi!! 🤢🤢

• Heart
Hahaha yeah & Kerrie got the right hump because the video of 'the day in the life' wouldn't upload 😂 she wanted to show everyone how she went the park with the kids- bug bleeping wow! You do duck all with them.

Fanny boi next to Albie cracking me up, the baby has more hair than him 😂😂

duck off gayboi, you think you are special, you both do! But realistically you are both nasty people who take the piss out of disabled children.
Yes you did meet on the app through Hannah wasn't it? You were chatting to her first you bleeping pedalo. You are disgusting! No matter how many videos you do claiming you are innocent, it won't wash with me. I clearly remember Kerrie telling everyone in a video how you started to talking to Hannah first.
Dirty gay boi!! 🤢🤢
kerrie did tell people it was how thry started talking so i don't know why they are trying to deny it now! a grown man talking to a minor, he wouldnt be able to walk if he was talking to my daughter, then again, i keep an eye on what my children are doing, unlike kerrie

• Heart
kerrie did tell people it was how thry started talking so i don't know why they are trying to deny it now! a grown man talking to a minor, he wouldnt be able to walk if he was talking to my daughter, then again, i keep an eye on what my children are doing, unlike kerrie
Yes I also remember kezza saying that her daughter was gifting gayboi and that’s how she met him. The days when gay boi sat on his scruffy sofa 24/7 in his flat with no electricity, begging for gifts so he could buy food and petrol, he didn’t have a job back then either, he’s just an embarrassment. He looks so miserable in his posts, the only time he has seemed happy was when that ugly bald bloke Ethan came to visit him🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.